Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women in their 40s give each other relationship advice on reddit

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/datingoverforty/comments/mmcec2/dating_a_man_with_a_fear_of_intimacy_is_it_worth/

I have nothing to say but the original post, and the responses are just so evil. When I was in my early 20s, I was told to wait until my late 20s and early 30s, because this is when women start maturing and getting better. But this thread is full of 40+ year old women still with the mentality teenagers, telling the OP to break up after she made the most vague and generic complaints about her boyfriend, and the OP ended up listening to them and breaking up with her boyfriend.

I will enumerate the complaints made by the OP:

First she complained that her boyfriend had "fear of abandonment/intimacy issues". This is vague so it is difficult to say what exactly she is talking about, but does it sound like something that would make her boyfriend inherently bad? Does it sound like something that would imply that the boyfriend is too genetically shitty for a 40 year old woman to date?

She then says "he's suddenly been acting erratic and saying hurtful things" which again is a vague statement. If you live with someone then it is certain the person will say hurtful things at some point, so this sentence is giving hardly any information at all.

And then she says he "doesn't seem to have close friends. He only revealed a few days ago that he never had a relationship last longer than 4-5 months" This illustrates the catch-22 of women, that they judge you based on your success with other women, and that even at 40 they don't really have individual preferences, it is all about your success with other women.

Everything else she writes is either positive, or makes the boyfriend's situation more understandable.

Based on these few vague statements about the boyfriend, all the comments are unitedly telling the 40 year old woman to break up with him.

One comment says "There are a lot of other 49 yo fish in the sea who are emotionally mature and won’t verbally abuse you." Remember that this is a 40 year old woman. The cliche is that 40 year old women are desperate to get married and they are willing to settle, because their eggs are about to expire so they want to marry as fast as they can with whomever they can. But no, they are reassuring this woman that she has plenty of options, like she is some teenage girl. And the reality is she probably does have tons of options even at 40. How the tables have turned.

Another comment says "Don’t date potential, date who they are right now or stay single." which illustrate women's willingness to be single rather than be with imperfect men, even in their 40s.

The OP then listened to these comments, and broke up with him, saying:

"thank you to everyone who took the time to chime in on this. I’m overwhelmed by how robust the discussion has been. If anyone is curious, I did end things with this man. He made it plain that he is not interested in working on himself and was so blinded by his own needs that he ignored mine. He even stated that he isn’t interested in dating anyone ever again (which I don’t believe). He also admitted to more falsehoods that he knowingly withheld from me in an attempt to string me along. Of course he wants to stay friends but I let him know that only after I’ve healed would that be a possibility and even then, probably not (I don’t stay friends with exes). This breakup hurts nonetheless and I’m annoyed that I’m still dealing with these types of men at my age. Thanks again for all of your feedback."

Foids breaking up is another power-trip for them.

I think these used up hags would've broken up with the men they dated even if they never got advice from their fellow roasties. They all think the same since they all have endless options compared to men. The fact that they all unanimously tell her to break up with him is a testament to their extreme level of hivemind groupthink and their individual inability to think for themselves for once in their pathetic lives.

Last edited:
Foids breaking up is another power-trip for them.
Can you elaborate? I know one in her 40s who hasn't married because she keeps breaking up

omg my boyfriend fart what to do, reddit: break up with him !! smh

Can you elaborate? I know one in her 40s who hasn't married because she keeps breaking up
Idk if I can articulate that. It's a power move when you want to leave but your partner doesn't. Foids always do, even lesbian, more so. You hardly see guys do that even if they cheat, usually out of desperation. Incompatibility, ick are all psyop excuses.

They don't care last time i tried it was a 34 yr old hag (i'm 30) during a returning trip from my hometown, she was childless and all so i thought she might be looking for someone but she really acted as if she was a 20 yr old with the world at her feet, in the end it was just cringe and led to nothing. It was also really weird cause there was a sleazy, i assume more experienced nt maxxed boomer guy that was hanging around her and she seemed much more receptive to him, i got mogged bad by a bloatmaxxed manlet he probably pumped and dumped her after this

It's because these old bitches are low estrogen so aren't even really heterosexual at that point. What they want in a "partner" is someone to help their social standing, and the redditor gyn is basically saying her companion is too mental to mog among her friend group. The dude does sound soy though. "Therapy" is complete useless horseshit and comfort could only come from a feminine female, if that was available.

Sounds like a trauma coper. If he was our age he would be posting here as a fakecel

Thats the problem with "ascending". Even if you ascend one day, there will still be her friends who will tell her that you arent good enough for her, that you are too short or too ugly and she will eventually manifest these thoughts and throw you away like a piece of trash.

But this thread is full of 40+ year old women still with the mentality teenagers

Women maturity is a myth.

A well raised woman can be mature at 16 and ready to conceive and take care of the home.

Most whores these days (even a lot of men, in fact) just remain teenagers their whole life.

For women, their behavior change because their value decrease, but that's about it.

Women maturity is a myth.

A well raised woman can be mature at 16 and ready to conceive and take care of the home.

Most whores these days (even a lot of men, in fact) just remain teenagers their whole life.

For women, their behavior change because their value decrease, but that's about it.
Shit like maturity doesn't mean shit. It all depends on our collectively morality. A hypergamous career whore who sucked her way to the top is considered mature and an average guy living with his parents to save money in shitty economy is immature. Maturity is defined by which behaviors we decide to reward.

Old hags with no eggs pretending to be 15. Quite disgusting.

Also, being almost 50 and having no track record of a long term relationship (1 year +) would be a HUGE red flag for me.
''Women don't care about your sexual and romantic experience, bro. They don't care you're a virgin. That's just in your head. You just need to have a good personality and treat her well. It's simple''

Women are the worst at giving advice at anything and especially dating advice. Imagine a fish telling another fish how to get hooked and the advice they give is anything except bite. You want to date a dude? Go have sex with a man who is less attractive than you and then tell him you like him and want to have sex with him more. Voila. Not complicated stuff.

I have nothing to say but the original post, and the responses are just so evil. When I was in my early 20s, I was told to wait until my late 20s and early 30s, because this is when women start maturing and getting better.
Legit what my mother says. She said women mature in the latter half of their twenties. I said, "You mean after they've been ran through?"