Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @shitsucks123 Is a 16-Year-Old Female

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
-
"Nobody" sends this to @Da_Yunez (keep this in mind):

Evidence 1

She sends me a friend request on Insta. Her name was "Chocolate" at first, now it's "Instagram User"; confirms she is @shitsucks123:

Evidence 3

Timestamp (7:27; approx 2:30 hours ago):

Evidence 4

Then I get this (notice 2h timestamp):

Evidence 5

In the end:

Evidence 2

@Fat Link @proudweeb @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer @Dregster @Caesercel @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel

HER NAME IS mybrainisrotted_84925 ON DISCORD IF YOU WANT TO HARASS HER.

Last edited:
No female will call themselves a "foid" jfl

JFL she followed me and a bunch of others

Although I have to say I really dont know how people end up talking to these infiltrators like selkie girl as a famous example outside of .is

I've been here nearly a year and don't know how that even occurs, my forum identity is 99% exclusively on here only with the other 1% making up blackpill club and looksmax.org

I feel like even just engaging with these foids borders on simpery, some random girl online is not going to give an online incel sex unless you are a fakecel so why even talk with them, I know the lure of the female is strong but we really have to do better overall and discourage this, not only is it cucked but it will just bring more and more people here that do not belong

I feel like even just engaging with these foids borders on simpery, some random girl online is not going to give an online incel sex unless you are a fakecel so why even talk with them, I know the lure of the female is strong but we really have to do better overall and discourage this, not only is it cucked but it will just bring more and more people here that do not belong
Yep, I blocked "her" on Insta and Discord, though I think it is a troon. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

normies and foids have to take over everywhere

@lonelysince2006 you are just starting wars with all these infiltrators lol

how did you come up with the 16 y/o figure?

View: https://youtu.be/gtbbIB776ks?feature=shared

Her profile says that on .is (born Dec 25, 2007).

She's already banned for being underaged, but if I didn't expose her, she would've stayed here and gotten unbanned in 2025. Now it's permanent.

God bless.

What's with those people trying to infiltrate this god damned website? Is it that interesting? JFL it was probably an IT infiltrator or, god forbid, another """""Documentary""""" in the making.

"Nobody" sends this to @Da_Yunez (keep this in mind):

View attachment 1180638

She sends me a friend request on Insta. Her name was "Chocolate" at first, now it's "Instagram User"; confirms she is @shitsucks123:

View attachment 1180639

Timestamp (7:27; approx 2:30 hours ago):

View attachment 1180650

Then I get this (notice 2h timestamp):

View attachment 1180647

In the end:

View attachment 1180648

@Fat Link @proudweeb @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer @Dregster @Caesercel @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel

HER NAME IS mybrainisrotted_84925 ON DISCORD IF YOU WANT TO HARASS HER.
Good work

Threads like these shouldnt even be made in the first place, the foid thrives off attention, just take it to modcels privately in DM

shitsucks123
-
Waiting for info. · 16
Joined Mar 13, 2024
Last seen 11 minutes ago · Viewing member profile lonelysince2006

It's just that it feels like behaviour from normies that I observe in the real world, everyone starts talking about the femoid

@shitsucks123​

-
Waiting for info. · 16
Joined Mar 13, 2024
Last seen 4 minutes ago · Viewing member profile lonelysince2006
Or stuff like this, implying attention from a foid or something

I'm not going after you, it's just parallels I draw from my experience being around normies in high school and stuff and I wish this place could be a space where we can try to limit the effect of our human nature, this sort of behaviour is natural but should still be discouraged where possible, eg. we dont manlet shame on .is but real world does

Oldcels will remember some dumb drama with that famous BrendioEEE user where some foid registered here to simp for him.

Last edited:
It's over for the forum

We have a fine intelligence service

Foid infiltrators should fuck incels!! :lasereyes:

Probably larp bc anyone could just make an .IS account and say that they're a foid. It's probably a tranny

DNR DONT GIVE A FUCKING SHIT DONT GIVE THE BITCH SPECIES ANY ATTENTION

It's just that it feels like behaviour from normies that I observe in the real world, everyone starts talking about the femoid

Or stuff like this, implying attention from a foid or something

I'm not going after you, it's just parallels I draw from my experience being around normies in high school and stuff and I wish this place could be a space where we can try to limit the effect of our human nature, this sort of behaviour is natural but should still be discouraged where possible, eg. we dont manlet shame on .is but real world does
Makes sense. You're right. I should've DM'd the mods instead of making this thread, though I have to admit, this is much more entertaining.

JFL she followed me and a bunch of others

Although I have to say I really dont know how people end up talking to these infiltrators like selkie girl as a famous example outside of .is

I've been here nearly a year and don't know how that even occurs, my forum identity is 99% exclusively on here only with the other 1% making up blackpill club and looksmax.org

^ I have been a simp in the past and there's honestly no point talking to a woman, especially online, they all just want attention and they ain't gonna give anything back.

to them we are nothing more than animals in a zoo

God bless.

What's with those people trying to infiltrate this god damned website? Is it that interesting? JFL it was probably an IT infiltrator or, god forbid, another """""Documentary""""" in the making.
Hate that documentary shit. This isn't a zoo. Fucking normies and foids

^ I have been a simp in the past and there's honestly no point talking to a woman, especially online, they all just want attention and they ain't gonna give anything back.

I can understand trying to talk them online at least to ascend but no one is ascending with their incel persona no chance so it just becomes cucked

@RegularManlet We successfully made Amelie Cheung private her Instagram and TikTok and delete her VSCO page. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

@RegularManlet We successfully made Amelie Cheung private her Instagram and TikTok and delete her VSCO page. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
I saw that thread didnt really know what was going on if you wanted to fill me in, she looked hot but she is clearly chad only so seeing that thread made me want to role

I saw that thread didnt really know what was going on if you wanted to fill me in, she looked hot but she is clearly chad only so seeing that thread made me want to role
Sorry for the delay.

1. Amelie Cheung takes a picture of @ColdBoy and sends it to her group chat (in all likelihood).

2. @ColdBoy makes a thread ("More pics of sluts who go to my school") linking to her VSCO; it gains a lot of traction.

3. Amelie Cheung's mother signs up to .is by the name of @A concerned mom. User @lowz1r makes the thread ""a concerned mom" tried signing up for .is." Her first avi is of her with her Asian husband and Amelie Cheung, exposing her as the mother of the girl who bullied @ColdBoy. The site goes apeshit and the thread gets dozens of replies.

4. I make a thread ("Amelia Cheung Blackpill Compilation (Massive Exposé"). Shit hits the fan.

5. All threads pertaining to her moved to bunker (two had 400+ replies, one 150+).

Archived:

(@ColdBoy got banned for sending a dick pic to prove Amelie Cheung wasn't him.)

Once again great job done by Incelistan Intelligence Agency(IIA)