Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How does it feel being a mod here?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Muttcel (half black, half white) GREY LIVES MATTER
★★★★★
This post is for the mods. I'm curious on what it's like to be a mod here. Do you enjoy being a mod? Are you glad you get to be mod? Does it make you feel empowered in any sort of way? Tell me how you feel about it cuz I'm curious.

@LeFrenchCel @Fat Link @proudweeb @Dregster @PLA1092 @TheProphetMuscle @Uggo Mongo @The Enforcer

I probably forgot some mods names so if I did than tag them here

They get all the epussy we wish we had. So many femcels in their dms wanting that "big incel cock".

Because they blessed with big incel cock, which it's benefits of the .is mods tbh

They get all the epussy we wish we had. So many femcels in their dms wanting that "big incel cock".
That's how u escape inceldom just be mod theory

They have to send @Master and @Fat Link pictures of them dressed up as women daily. They also have the mandatory weekly group masturbation session on Discord.

They're too busy partaking in homosexual endeavors to make the site enjoyable to use.

In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

They have to send @Master and @Fat Link pictures of them dressed up as women daily. They also have the mandatory weekly group masturbation session on Discord.

They're too busy partaking in homosexual endeavors to make the site enjoyable to use.
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing member profile PLA1092

29687373 web1 220705 LAT DF Orangutan whisperer WikipediaCraetiveCommons 1

It feels like being a God on earth

shove a dildo up your ass (in minecraft) and you may have an idea

It's interesting I guess. I think for me, and something that was the case more often within the first few months of being a mod. Anywhere in public I went, I would just think to myself what these people would think if they knew. Would they expect it? Would they hate me more than they already do for visually offending them? Would they not even know what an incel is (this would obviously be the most likely outcome tbh)?

It's weird really, because as far as the internet is concerned, I'm hitler for not only being ugly and a reject, and being part of a community of rejects (though the internet also seems to see people that spend all their days stalking us as more pathetic jfl), but for being "staff" inside such a community for those who are rejected by society.

I walk along a grocery isle looking for some good produce, and the people behind me are oblivious to the fact that I'd be considered by the internet one of the most reprehensible people to exist, simply because I help out in maintaining a community of rejects. People they deem inhuman merely for immutable physical characteristics, or lack of being NT.

inb4 normie lurker goes red in the face and says "omg no we hate you because you say mean thing on internet"... Welcome to the internet. Also, bullshit. Non-incels say fucked up shit and actually do fucked up shit every day. And are still loved. Also, rejects are treated poorly from early years. People who those same rejects have never said a word to. No one treats us like shit for things a small amount of a userbase on a forum post 10 years into the future. That's bullshit.

It's interesting I guess. I think for me, and something that was the case more often within the first few months of being a mod. Anywhere in public I went, I would just think to myself what these people would think if they knew. Would they expect it? Would they hate me more than they already do for visually offending them? Would they not even know what an incel is (this would obviously be the most likely outcome tbh)?

It's weird really, because as far as the internet is concerned, I'm hitler for not only being ugly and a reject, and being part of a community of rejects (though the internet also seems to see people that spend all their days stalking us as more pathetic jfl), but for being "staff" inside such a community for those who are rejected by society.

I walk along a grocery isle looking for some good produce, and the people behind me are oblivious to the fact that I'd be considered by the internet one of the most reprehensible people to exist, simply because I help out in maintaining a community of rejects. People they deem inhuman merely for immutable physical characteristics, or lack of being NT.

inb4 normie lurker goes red in the face and says "omg no we hate you because you say mean thing on internet"... Welcome to the internet. Also, bullshit. Non-incels say fucked up shit and actually do fucked up shit every day. And are still loved. Also, rejects are treated poorly from early years. People who those same rejects have never said a word to. No one treats us like shit for things a small amount of a userbase on a forum post 10 years into the future. That's bullshit.
Anywhere in public I went, I would just think to myself what these people would think if they knew. Would they expect it? Would they hate me more than they already do for visually offending them?
That is very interesting because I think the same thing all the time.

I always wonder in public "what if these people knew I was on the .is forums?"

(Ik I'm just a user and not a mod but I still think similar thing lol)

thanks for your reply

Tbh. We've been lying to you. RFI isn't actually request for information. It's Require Fuckable Images

That is very interesting because I think the same thing all the time.

I always wonder in public "what if these people knew I was on the .is forums?"

(Ik I'm just a user and not a mod but I still think similar thing lol)

thanks for your reply
It's worth realizing though that most people don't even know what the word "incel" means, or what incels are, including most incels. But even those that do, this forum is tiny. People who hate us act like this forum is some sort of spearhead of a million strong mentalists...

when in reality it's got a membership a 4th of /r/braincels. Most accounts are inactive, many of which are IT false flaggers who got banned. And those who are incel, many move on, don't post etc. And cherrypicking is a big issue. One study showed, primarily looking at this forum, that only 10% at most post "hostile misogyny". A very far cry from what normies would want people to believe in their escapade to justify hatred against rejects.

This forum is massively misunderstood by outsiders. As it probably is for many new members too. No one seems to take the time to get to know us. And ironically the very few that do end up with a much different idea of us than the mainstream. Ironic isn't it.

RIP Knajjd, SergeantIncel, and the rest I can’t name off the top of my head
Knajjd was a fucking beast at moderation jfl. My favorite part of this site for a while was just looking back through his responses to infiltrators in the ban appeals. He fucking murdered them. We had a lot of good VCs together. I think my favorite is me and him collectively shitting on Catfishman

It's worth realizing though that most people don't even know what the word "incel" means, or what incels are, including most incels. But even those that do, this forum is tiny. People who hate us act like this forum is some sort of spearhead of a million strong mentalists...

when in reality it's got a membership a 4th of /r/braincels. Most accounts are inactive, many of which are IT false flaggers who got banned. And those who are incel, many move on, don't post etc. And cherrypicking is a big issue. One study showed, primarily looking at this forum, that only 10% at most post "hostile misogyny". A very far cry from what normies would want people to believe in their escapade to justify hatred against rejects.

This forum is massively misunderstood by outsiders. As it probably is for many new members too. No one seems to take the time to get to know us. And ironically the very few that do end up with a much different idea of us than the mainstream. Ironic isn't it.
Fax. I used to be like the people over at IT to (wasn't in the subreddit nor did I know it existed but I was just like them being a incel in denial) but once I took a deeper dive into inceldom I finally realized that I am the incel here and that not all incels are these Elliot Rodger types.

Wow, that's really weird. But it makes since.

Fax. I used to be like the people over at IT to (wasn't in the subreddit nor did I know it existed but I was just like them being a incel in denial) but once I took a deeper dive into inceldom I finally realized that I am the incel here and that not all incels are these Elliot Rodger types.
IT fail to realize that they fail in what they want to do. A lot of our members are here solely because they found IT, saw how much they hate people who are rejects simply for being rejects and joined here as a result. They give us exposure. And for many who aren't incels they see IT for what it is. Just another hatefilled sub for people to get their rocks off on shitting on others, and then they leave.

It's actually quite funny to me. Most normies hate rejects, but even most normies see IT as abhorrent and too far/too obvious.

It's like being a black sheep dog over a flock of black sheep!
That's a way of putting it tbh. I feel more a sense of responsibility with it though. As a user I didn't need to care much as to how the forum was run. But as a mod, I do. And I do. I'm a much different person overall since the day I joined and who I am now anyway. I was in fact, permanently banned from this forum for a long time because I was just unsuitable as a person. Erratic, unstable, no good. Normies say these spaces are bad yet they've made me a calmer person. They've helped so many people, but they never like to focus on those aspects.

That's a way of putting it tbh. I feel more a sense of responsibility with it though. As a user I didn't need to care much as to how the forum was run. But as a mod, I do. And I do. I'm a much different person overall since the day I joined and who I am now anyway. I was in fact, permanently banned from this forum for a long time because I was just unsuitable as a person. Erratic, unstable, no good. Normies say these spaces are bad yet they've made me a calmer person. They've helped so many people, but they never like to focus on those aspects.
I think I understand. I used to be far less kind online.

IT fail to realize that they fail in what they want to do. A lot of our members are here solely because they found IT, saw how much they hate people who are rejects simply for being rejects and joined here as a result. They give us exposure. And for many who aren't incels they see IT for what it is. Just another hatefilled sub for people to get their rocks off on shitting on others, and then they leave.

It's actually quite funny to me. Most normies hate rejects, but even most normies see IT as abhorrent and too far/too obvious.
Yeah that's another thing.

IT loves to talk about how hateful incels are but they have a whole subreddit with 300k+ people in it hating on us telling us that we are worthless losers and to kill our selves.

I don't see much incels starting shit with IT (there are incels who do start things ofc but not as much as IT does)

I usually always see IT starting shit and hating on us first.

I think I understand. I used to be far less kind online.
It's a process. Notice how the edgy posters that stick around, calm down eventually. They get replaced with new ones. The edgy retards on here that no one really agrees with here, if they're here in 2 years, they'll have calmed down. They'll get bored of it at most anyway. It's just how it goes.

It's a process. Notice how the edgy posters that stick around, calm down eventually. They get replaced with new ones. The edgy retards on here that no one really agrees with here, if they're here in 2 years, they'll have calmed down. They'll get bored of it at most anyway. It's just how it goes.
Idk, I think my edginess has been consistent. Ofc, I'm more low key than page fillers like smear.

I did notice a shitload of quiters when "unfollowing" folks today, to free up follows for new folks. (That damned limit);

What gets me is old accounts that suddenly get active and vocal. While still being grey... Just weird.

Honestly we didn’t realize those were the good times back then. The site was in its prime. You had a lot of different users, people postmaxing, going on interviews, weekly movie nights, etc…

During that time men’s issues, making fun of feminists, MGTOW, redpill/blackpill was EVERYWHERE. Less censorship, etc…

At the time life felt like shit but you didn’t realize how good it was until it’s gone. All I did back then was go to school, grind for hours on GTA Online, and come on here to post max with 30+ notifications everyday.

Now I have a fucking mortgage, living paycheck to paycheck, still got no chicks, taking steroids, and 5 years older. JFL.

Everything feels so bland now.
I've only been active on this forum for not that long but that sounds like you og .is people had a good time

Yeah that's another thing.

IT loves to talk about how hateful incels are but they have a whole subreddit with 300k+ people in it hating on us telling us that we are worthless losers and to kill our selves.

I don't see much incels starting shit with IT (there are incels who do start things ofc but not as much as IT does)

I usually always see IT starting shit and hating on us first.
I got their original sub shut down for a couple years with the direct help of their own mods. Even their own mods eventually saw how pathetic their own sub was and decided it needed changing. The difference is with the current mods, they've never taken the time to speak to incels properly, nor view their own subreddit objectively. Otherwise, unless they're literally retarded (which they probably are) they'd reach the same conclusion that their previous mod teams did.

They love to deny the existence of encouragement of suicide and violence, yet there's enough of it. Their pinned posts exist solely due to them having to recognize it. The subs own creator shut it down in part due to him seeing what the space had become. I told them to get in contact with him again and he did. He spent about a day or so looking at it. Put a notice up. Waited a day, and then nuked it.

I had one of my accounts banned from the subreddit for notifying one of their mods that one of their users sent me a death threat... And yes, you read that right. I got banned for daring to have the nerve to show them that I received a death threat. Reddit themselves punished the offending user, IT decided it wasn't punishable. That shows exactly what kind of space they are.

IT are just those who want to continue their tirade of shitting on the people at the bottom of the social ladder as they always have done. It gives them an outlet to do so. And many of the incels on that sub who do the same, do so because they think it will get them pussy. Not realizing that all the women on there despise their existence, but they like that they enable their hatred of other rejects.

I'm not a staff member but I have posted here pretty regularly since my join date, I kind of get a sense of imposter syndrome going out, or perhaps a sort of wolf in sheeps clothing feel since if hypothetically they were all telepathically alerted of my internet activity they would feel in danger or something? Idk how to describe but its definitely a sort of imposter syndrome like I dont belong among them that I get sometimes, but not from a place of superiority or inferiority.
Tbh. We've been lying to you. RFI isn't actually request for information. It's Require Fuckable Images
Fucking kekaroo

Damn I didn't even know they had an old subreddit lmaoo.

Also that's crazy asf that you got banned for reporting a death threat only at IT jfl.

Wish I could think of more to say cuz you put a lot of time into your comment but I can't think of nothing else lol

Also based old IT mods

Honestly we didn’t realize those were the good times back then. The site was in its prime. You had a lot of different users, people postmaxing, going on interviews, weekly movie nights, etc…

During that time men’s issues, making fun of feminists, MGTOW, redpill/blackpill was EVERYWHERE. Less censorship, etc…

At the time life felt like shit but you didn’t realize how good it was until it’s gone. All I did back then was go to school, grind for hours on GTA Online, and come on here to post max with 30+ notifications everyday.

Now I have a fucking mortgage, living paycheck to paycheck, still got no chicks, taking steroids, and 5 years older. JFL.

Everything feels so bland now.
Postmaxxing back then was different. We had @Ritalincel Who was considered a "postmaxxer" because he had 2000 posts in a year. And even a "defense force" for him. It was based. Some of the users on here now were 12 years old when I signed up here... And now i'm about to turn 34.

I miss the nostalgia of the old days here tbh but I still think the site is in a better place. It's grown a lot.

Idk, I think my edginess has been consistent. Ofc, I'm more low key than page fillers like smear.

I did notice a shitload of quiters when "unfollowing" folks today, to free up follows for new folks. (That damned limit);

What gets me is old accounts that suddenly get active and vocal. While still being grey... Just weird.
You're a lot older too. Which makes you more consistent.

The active grey users is a feature of the forum from the start. Postmaxxing wont change your colour/rank just through postmaxxing. Its done on a weekly basis if I recall.

I'm not a staff member but I have posted here pretty regularly since my join date, I kind of get a sense of imposter syndrome going out, or perhaps a sort of wolf in sheeps clothing feel since if hypothetically they were all telepathically alerted of my internet activity they would feel in danger or something? Idk how to describe but its definitely a sort of imposter syndrome like I dont belong among them that I get sometimes, but not from a place of superiority or inferiority.

Fucking kekaroo
Being a reject will always be an issue to rejects. Even those who try to deny it and bury it within themselves, they will always be aware of it.

You're a lot older too. Which makes you more consistent.

The active grey users is a feature of the forum from the start. Postmaxxing wont change your colour/rank just through postmaxxing. Its done on a weekly basis if I recall.
Well, they hardly posted at all, but acted like they did.

Damn I didn't even know they had an old subreddit lmaoo.

Also that's crazy asf that you got banned for reporting a death threat only at IT jfl.

Wish I could think of more to say cuz you put a lot of time into your comment but I can't think of nothing else lol

Also based old IT mods
Well the "old" subreddit is the current one. /r/inceltears. It was nuked for a good two years. Sadly Andy just privated the sub as opposed to removing it. Reddit reinstated it during their blackout shit last year and were just handing out subs to anyone who would keep their platform alive.

Well, they hardly posted at all, but acted like they did.
Remember when "gray" wasn't even a thing because everyone was a gray jfl. Instead you'd be insulted by the month you joined maycel, junecel, octobercel etc. Colours didn't even factors into it back then. There werent even roles for anything past I think a few thousand.

It sounds like you're grappling with a complex mix of emotions about your role as a moderator in a community that faces a lot of stigma and negativity from the broader internet culture. It's understandable to feel conflicted about how others might perceive you, especially when those perceptions are based on misconceptions or stereotypes. It's important to remember that people are often quick to judge without understanding the full context or complexity of a situation. It's also valid to feel frustrated by the double standards and unfair treatment that you and others in similar communities may face. Finding a balance between your online presence and your offline life can be challenging, but it's essential to prioritize your well-being and focus on the positive aspects of your contributions to your community.

Remember when "gray" wasn't even a thing because everyone was a gray jfl. Instead you'd be insulted by the month you joined maycel, junecel, octobercel etc. Colours didn't even factors into it back then. There werent even roles for anything past I think a few thousand.
Wow, before my time... My five year anniversary is coming up... But that doesn't mean much I guess.

I was 16/17, Now I’m 22

I remember being 15 and hearing about ER and thinking “damn he’s old” and now look at me JFL

All the older guys who used to say “you’re too young to be on here”, I’ve become that older guy, fuck dude I’m getting old
I'll be 34 this year. I lost my childhood, my teens and my 20's.

It sounds like you're grappling with a complex mix of emotions about your role as a moderator in a community that faces a lot of stigma and negativity from the broader internet culture. It's understandable to feel conflicted about how others might perceive you, especially when those perceptions are based on misconceptions or stereotypes. It's important to remember that people are often quick to judge without understanding the full context or complexity of a situation. It's also valid to feel frustrated by the double standards and unfair treatment that you and others in similar communities may face. Finding a balance between your online presence and your offline life can be challenging, but it's essential to prioritize your well-being and focus on the positive aspects of your contributions to your community.
I more think its funny really. It's not that I'd care what they'd think. More so how humorous it would be if they did. Normies have an innate hatred towards rejects due to the social status quo they're all governed by. In a sense it would make them angry to know that we even had a community to engage in social interaction, and even more so towards someone who is "staff" in said community. Because they don't want them to exist. They want us isolated as possible.

Bro it was the best. I’m sure it feels like it’s in it’s prime for you since you’re new but imagine going back 5 years, you log on .is, there is 300+ new threads a day, you have +10 notifications every other hour, people posting their cold approaches, you get messages from familiar users checking up on you, everyone knows you, social media is filled with normies lurking this site/talking about us, and people trying to post max to 20k posts to get a rainbow color on their name.

Back then you didn’t realize that 90% of that would disappear one day. You only knew that everyone related to each other and this site felt like a home.
That sounds amazing tbh. Wish I found this forum sooner :cryfeels:

Is site different for you? Do you have special pages and tools for modding?

Wow, before my time... My five year anniversary is coming up... But that doesn't mean much I guess.
I joined about 6 months after the site launched. So back then no one really had many posts. Ritalin used to get a lot of talk due to having close to 1000 posts jfl

Bro it was the best. I’m sure it feels like it’s in it’s prime for you since you’re new but imagine going back 5 years, you log on .is, there is 300+ new threads a day, you have +10 notifications every other hour, people posting their cold approaches, you get messages from familiar users checking up on you, everyone knows you, social media is filled with normies lurking this site/talking about us, and people trying to post max to 20k posts to get a rainbow color on their name.

Back then you didn’t realize that 90% of that would disappear one day. You only knew that everyone related to each other and this site felt like a home.
Back then, the site was so small, you basically knew everyone. You would wake up waiting to speak to everyone and knowing you knew every poster. Every notification was lifefuel. To get 3 notifications was insane and based.

Is site different for you? Do you have special pages and tools for modding?
I've been familiar with site admin/modding panels since phpBB first came around. Around 2003 I think I first got an admin position on a small site. I was about 12 years old back then.

I joined about 6 months after the site launched. So back then no one really had many posts. Ritalin used to get a lot of talk due to having close to 1000 posts jfl
I remember him.

How long has is been on?

I remember him.

How long has is been on?
.is launched on the 7th November 2017. It's funny because A lot of IT members have always sworn that Elliot Rodger had an account on this site as an excuse to further spread their hatred with blatant lies... But how could a guy that died in May 2014... Have an account on a website that launched 3.5 years after his death