Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rat pheno is the most brutal - 95% suicide rate the remaining 5% ldar at home and never leave their rooms

M

MSCONTIN550

Waiting for info.
-
images

this is the rat pheno
i look exactly like this but darker skin cus im curry
not larping though i wish i were
this is the most brutal pheno
i envy the ogrecels and the manlets of the forum cause nobody gets bullied as brutally as rat face cels
im too subhuman even for curry normies who are subhuman themselves
just imagine

this is why you gotta stay gaming bruh

i look EXACTLY like this its fucking insane

Big hooked nose no chin shit frame.

At least you probably have several high ranking banking connections

I feel so bad for that dude. If he never showed his face, he would still have a good career.

He trusted the eternal normie and was stabbed in the back for it and spat upon. I would have never done this.

This should be an important lesson to us all.

Brtual asf but no way u look the same as nrg dizzy tho right? Cus i look the EXACT same its almsot uncanny mna
I don't think that brutal of a lower third but my face and 5'6 together def ltn to incel.

Michael Seibert from To Catch A Predator low key has the rat pheno

Bro I can't even think of a guy whos more uglier than him
He has like -Infinity-1 SMV
Who do u mean bro Dizzy or St Blackops? Check out Blackopscel's new photo where hes gotten hair and is squintmaxxing he mogs Dizzy for sure bro

"The whole reason society doesn't rip the mask off and admit just how much looks matter is because of the reprocussions it would have. Some men might just stop trying in their lives altogether or just "game end" themselves in disturbingly high numbers."
based yt comment

Trucels like this shouldn’t even be alive, tbh

I'm more mouse faced but similar

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back