Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I think my generation (2002 and above) are the most retarted generation ever

yeah. I don't see z00mers and gen ((Alpha)) being able to run society.

I don't see my generation, millenials running society but at least with millenials I see that maybe they somehow will mange to hold things.

But not gen z and alpha, there would definetly be a collapse if those 2 generation will be incharge.

I had a similar experience when I was still in school. We went to on a trip to a conference it’s mixed guys and girls, but the ratio was something like 5 guys to 15 girls.

So we end up getting to the conference hotel and guys have 1 room to share and girls have 2 or 3. It was double beds per room so I had to share a bed with 1 guy. This guy was a Latino guy. So the conferences go from 9:00 and we go to sleep at 12:00. I was pretty much sleep deprived having to sleep next to the guy and he takes the blanket.

There was a dance event for all the schools participating and I not participate because I can’t dance. But this sancho (mexican chad) comes back for the event talks about how a girl was grinding all over him and got a phone number.

The guys were spending time in the girls room chatting with them and jestermaxing. That’s when I realized that brain ain’t shit if you are not NT. There was other things that happened but it was a long time ago that I have forgotten.

Anyway this fucken Mexican manlet ended up representing the whole class as the honor student.