Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I think my generation (2002 and above) are the most retarted generation ever

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
I was on a trip the last 3 days and holy fuark. They made me wanna rope 24214 times. I realised normfags, chads and toilets dont care abt anything but partying. I live in Croatia and holy fuck i didnt expect it to be this bad. I realised through school and relatives that almost all foids have a bf with better looks than them. I spend a lot of time quiet in a group of ppl and just listen, its mostly foids in my school, JFL. Even the sub 5 fat short foidlets have a bf, they talk abt them all the time. i Cant believe this shit. They talk abt their bfs all the time. And the funny thing is most of those bfs unless chad still let these foidlets go to clubs/concerts and parties w/o them. There is a big festival of turbofolk music in the capital Zagreb. All foidlets in my class went to at least 1 concert. Even though most of them as previously said have bfs, they go w/o them. I was on a trip and i was sitting near like all foids and holy shit all i heard was them saying 'my boyfriend yada yada'. There was even some foid that had a in-school boyfriend, talks to like 10 different guys and goes on dates with 22+yo dudes and probably only fucks that guy, she has so many orbiters lmao , and uses them as cuck providers (attention, gifts) etc. In the fucking hostel where i was it was fucking brutal. i was in a room with 9 other dudes at first, and 4 dudes left in the first 20 minutes and went to sleep in the girls room and the teachers let them do it :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:. I was left with 6 other dudes and we all went to sleep early and guess what, we couldnt bc the foids and other dudes went out in the halls blasting music and yelling, all fucking night long. They even invited dudes from other schools from the hotel be with them. I barely got any sleep between 3-5Am when they went outside for a smoke break. And the most brutal part was the drive home. I sat in the back of the bus again with no one i knew next to me. I started to deep think while they were blasting shitty music and singing along. I had a mad face and was looking out the window all the time. I eventually started tripping balls from insomnia and started rocking back and forth on the seat like Hitler in the olympic games. They saw me and immediatly sneak recorded me on snap. I knew they recorded me but i didnt wanna start trouble, they all know im some weirdo anyways. I literally sat there for hours thinking about writing this post and what to add to my diary of thoughts. Anyways, I realised they all live a life similar to mine, just till next friday, the difference is they party ,have sex , drink , smoke and generally have fun, while i have to rot in my room. I can drink and smoke and BE maybe at a bar or club , but ill never get invited to a house party like they do. I wish i was NT and better looking, we all do. H2O. Ill never go to clubs and concerts bc its even more brutal there, i fucking hate the music genre, the loudness, the drinks are expensive. Its BRUTAL, its so hard to try to get invited to someones birthday party or some private party or whatever the fuck. Also the shit ass music, no one young in this country listens to rock, let alone metal. I think @WacoGoesDown can confirm my thoughts. Also this whole thing of like , most of dudes my age have buzzcuts, only interesed in sports, partying and fucking foidlets, if u dont wear branded clothes you get bullied. I got called a fag and weird for having long hair and disliking balkan music by BOTH genders many times. IF ur not with them, ur against them, no neutrality at all. I regret spening time indulged in conversation or simply voluntarily BEING around foids and other non incel males my age, i cant relate at all to desires of normies chads and foids, they will only bring down my mental health. I cant relate to you at all, we are different beings ,and you know it, stop bothering me about why im a fucking weirdo. Fuck off, YOU are the reason why i want malevolence for u, not me. Stop talking to me, i dont want to do ANYTHING with u. ITS brutally over boyos. 'My punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.' - sigma.Thanos was right too

IN conclusion: most foids have normie or chad boyfriends, my generation are all degenerates and subhuman iq, every girl im intrested in is alr taken, i barely know a single toilet that isnt taken. Every toilet has a bf while most guys i know are as lonely as me or worse. I hate soyciety.

Last edited:
Back in school all girls of my vlass had bfs from classes 3 years older than them and maybe 2 or 3 chads had the rest.

School is brutal it truly is a prison experience

Too long wall of text without paragraphs but I can say yes anyone born post 2000 is retarded

You're not helping with the perception of the retarded generation when you don't use paragraphs bro.

I feel the exact same way, I don't understand how normies can like drinking, smoking and partying that much, I have done it a few times and those were legitimately the most miserable times of my life.

read it its a story not a single thought
All the more reason to use paragraphs. Are you in high school and failed English class? JFL

I'm ashamed to be a zoomer

im not native english speaker
Paragraphs are a writing concept to make it easier to read. Even fucking Mandarin has paragraphs. C'mon son.

Ono sto si reko o rocku i metalu je istina, i kad sam ja isao u skolu svi su pricali o nogometu a ja sam bio deformiran inkwell koji nije nista znao o tim sranjima

dnr but agree. The generation that accepts LGBTQ is the most retarded generation.

Ono sto si reko o rocku i metalu je istina, i kad sam ja isao u skolu svi su pricali o nogometu a ja sam bio deformiran inkwell koji nije nista znao o tim sranjima
gotovo je brate bojo

I agree it's as if all they can talk about is someone else, I'd prefer talking to a narcissist over a foid seeing as at least we can have a 2 way conversation.

IMG 0305

I was on a trip the last 3 days and holy fuark. They made me wanna rope 24214 times. I realised normfags, chads and toilets dont care abt anything but partying. I live in Croatia and holy fuck i didnt expect it to be this bad. I realised through school and relatives that almost all foids have a bf with better looks than them. I spend a lot of time quiet in a group of ppl and just listen, its mostly foids in my school, JFL. Even the sub 5 fat short foidlets have a bf, they talk abt them all the time. i Cant believe this shit. They talk abt their bfs all the time. And the funny thing is most of those bfs unless chad still let these foidlets go to clubs/concerts and parties w/o them. There is a big festival of turbofolk music in the capital Zagreb. All foidlets in my class went to at least 1 concert. Even though most of them as previously said have bfs, they go w/o them. I was on a trip and i was sitting near like all foids and holy shit all i heard was them saying 'my boyfriend yada yada'. There was even some foid that had a in-school boyfriend, talks to like 10 different guys and goes on dates with 22+yo dudes and probably only fucks that guy, she has so many orbiters lmao , and uses them as cuck providers (attention, gifts) etc. In the fucking hostel where i was it was fucking brutal. i was in a room with 9 other dudes at first, and 4 dudes left in the first 20 minutes and went to sleep in the girls room and the teachers let them do it :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:. I was left with 6 other dudes and we all went to sleep early and guess what, we couldnt bc the foids and other dudes went out in the halls blasting music and yelling, all fucking night long. They even invited dudes from other schools from the hotel be with them. I barely got any sleep between 3-5Am when they went outside for a smoke break. And the most brutal part was the drive home. I sat in the back of the bus again with no one i knew next to me. I started to deep think while they were blasting shitty music and singing along. I had a mad face and was looking out the window all the time. I eventually started tripping balls from insomnia and started rocking back and forth on the seat like Hitler in the olympic games. They saw me and immediatly sneak recorded me on snap. I knew they recorded me but i didnt wanna start trouble, they all know im some weirdo anyways. I literally sat there for hours thinking about writing this post and what to add to my diary of thoughts. Anyways, I realised they all live a life similar to mine, just till next friday, the difference is they party ,have sex , drink , smoke and generally have fun, while i have to rot in my room. I can drink and smoke and BE maybe at a bar or club , but ill never get invited to a house party like they do. I wish i was NT and better looking, we all do. H2O. Ill never go to clubs and concerts bc its even more brutal there, i fucking hate the music genre, the loudness, the drinks are expensive. Its BRUTAL, its so hard to try to get invited to someones birthday party or some private party or whatever the fuck. Also the shit ass music, no one young in this country listens to rock, let alone metal. I think @WacoGoesDown can confirm my thoughts. Also this whole thing of like , most of dudes my age have buzzcuts, only interesed in sports, partying and fucking foidlets, if u dont wear branded clothes you get bullied. I got called a fag and weird for having long hair and disliking balkan music by BOTH genders many times. IF ur not with them, ur against them, no neutrality at all. I regret spening time indulged in conversation or simply voluntarily BEING around foids and other non incel males my age, i cant relate at all to desires of normies chads and foids, they will only bring down my mental health. I cant relate to you at all, we are different beings ,and you know it, stop bothering me about why im a fucking weirdo. Fuck off, YOU are the reason why i want malevolence for u, not me. Stop talking to me, i dont want to do ANYTHING with u. ITS brutally over boyos. 'My punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.' - sigma.Thanos was right too

IN conclusion: most foids have normie or chad boyfriends, my generation are all degenerates and subhuman iq, every girl im intrested in is alr taken, i barely know a single toilet that isnt taken. Every toilet has a bf while most guys i know are as lonely as me or worse. I hate soyciety.
Yes Zoomers are the rotten end product of a rotten system.

yeah most ppl just socialize
infomraiton not that important to them
im born 1997 and my generation already like dat
like just party
social media
fuck dog
suck dick
daz it

I'm not reading all that but you were raised by the generation that normalized hook ups so I agree. fun fact 74% of high schoolers in 2002 engaged in some type of sexual activity with someone they were not in a relationship with by the time they graduated

Women will always be in relationships since they date up in rating and men date down. Also croatia is a shit hole bro move to a developed European country

Do they not have paragraphs in Croatia?

Both Gen Z (my generation) and Gen Alpha are filled with degenerates

Every men born post 2002 is naive , doesn't like to work, complain always , and all the women are slut , liars and actually work to support this shit society. This is my experience

soon we will have late Gen Z calling early gen Z boomers and vice-versa calling late gen Z dumb kids

Same

And also human in my case
Gen Alpha seem even worse than our generation which is terrifying. Every generation since the boomers has been a downward spiral though so it's not surprising in the slightest.

Women will always be in relationships since they date up in rating and men date down. Also croatia is a shit hole bro move to a developed European country
shithole :feelskek: :feelskek:

where u from grayfag

Gen Alpha seem even worse than our generation which is terrifying. Every generation since the boomers has been a downward spiral though so it's not surprising in the slightest.
Yep, Gen alpha is when everything truly ends, the final in the coffin

People born in the year 2000 & over who mog me should be hung, fuck young moggers.

You're not helping with the perception of the retarded generation when you don't use paragraphs bro.
:feelskek:

I do pity OP though, the worst form of venom is to witness it all, like some Corvus who feeds off animal graveyard bones.
~The Demiurge requires this scenario to play out, in order to extract Loosh from the observER.

I'm the same age as you retard, also it is a shithole compared to western europe
ethnically homogenous jewropean countries automatically mog heterogenous western shitholes