Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL R/autism wants to add a "no incel propaganda" rule

i don't like doing something i don't want
That’s the biggest reason people fail in life. For many things in life, you have to give up things now to get things in the future.

That’s the biggest reason people fail in life. For many things in life, you have to give up things now to get things in the future.
those things you will get are not worth it

i'm waiting for my beard to grow
It's not going to get better

You either get a full beard or you end up with a patchy mess that looks like pubes.

Go for a chinstrap instead, it'll look better on you anyways

It's not going to get better

You either get a full beard or you end up with a patchy mess that looks like pubes.

Go for a chinstrap instead, it'll look better on you anyways
i'm waiting for my full beard

Yes, but it’s hard to tell if someone is autistic or if they are just socially retarded due to being ugly and they got little social interaction as a result.
I wonder if real autism or "socially induced autism" have the same brain neurocircuitry at the end.

Could the environment (aka social withdrawal) somehow apply the same colossal pressure on human architecture as genes do ?

We need to open the brains of some mentalcels here to figure this out.

People don't seem to like the idea of rejects having their own spaces. The idea of them having community seems to disgust them. Also gives them an extra reason to vilify us.
Because rejects then become aware and might take affirmative actions to take from society what they want.

That's what scarces the people up ahead.
Losers should never group up, collective thinking outsmarts individual thinking.

Because rejects then become aware and might take affirmative actions to take from society what they want.

That's what scarces the people up ahead.
Losers should never group up, collective thinking outsmarts individual thinking.
Tbh this wouldn't really happen though. While i'm sure there are plenty of dumbasses out there that have such irrational fears. They're just that. Irrational. I think the main thing is that our misery is comforting to many people. It not only gives them an ego boost because "atleast i'm not like those losers" (ironically many normies right now are just round the corner from being considered redundant by many people themselves) but it's also a case of "knowing your place" to them. Rejects are supposed to stay rejected. We aren't supposed to form connections, experience fellowship and belonging.

This contradicts the status quo. It's for the same reason pretty much any gathering of outcasts or borderline outcasts are used as a point of mockery. The concept of us having friends and genuine human interactions is odd to them. You can see attempts to sabotage such rejects somewhat often depending on where you look. Especially in adjacent spaces. I couldn't even count anymore, the amount of times i've seen normies take the route of "befriending" more agreeable, vulnerable reject guy who's desperate for acceptance.

They will shower him with affection to some extent, and give positive reinforcement while also planting the idea in his head that the company he keeps is no good. They will essentially get the guy to disown his other reject friends and actively alienate them. These acts are met with praise and reassurance. However once the damage is done, and rest assured, said guy will no longer be trusted after alienating everyone. They turn on him. No longer showing their faux support. In fact often just mocking him for being a reject and also for ever having such community in the first place. They will begin to actively taunt and argue with him before eventually just discarding him altogether. Putting him right back where he was before, but now without any sense of community. I've seen youtubers, twittards and many redditors do this to people from reject spaces. Normies are utterly cruel sometimes and many will actively take steps to ensure that vulnerable guys stay alone, no community, no friends, no people to relate too.

I find it so amusing this people think we are some kind of terrorist cell or some shit while the reality is I'm just rotting in my basement coomin every day to anime

YES FEAR ME

hahahahahahaha
Incelphobes: Incels are misogynistic terrorists who are going to kill us all!

Also Incelphobes: Haha, Incels are too chicken to actually do anything.

JFL make up your mind

Tbh this wouldn't really happen though. While i'm sure there are plenty of dumbasses out there that have such irrational fears. They're just that. Irrational. I think the main thing is that our misery is comforting to many people. It not only gives them an ego boost because "atleast i'm not like those losers" (ironically many normies right now are just round the corner from being considered redundant by many people themselves) but it's also a case of "knowing your place" to them. Rejects are supposed to stay rejected. We aren't supposed to form connections, experience fellowship and belonging.

This contradicts the status quo. It's for the same reason pretty much any gathering of outcasts or borderline outcasts are used as a point of mockery. The concept of us having friends and genuine human interactions is odd to them. You can see attempts to sabotage such rejects somewhat often depending on where you look. Especially in adjacent spaces. I couldn't even count anymore, the amount of times i've seen normies take the route of "befriending" more agreeable, vulnerable reject guy who's desperate for acceptance.

They will shower him with affection to some extent, and give positive reinforcement while also planting the idea in his head that the company he keeps is no good. They will essentially get the guy to disown his other reject friends and actively alienate them. These acts are met with praise and reassurance. However once the damage is done, and rest assured, said guy will no longer be trusted after alienating everyone. They turn on him. No longer showing their faux support. In fact often just mocking him for being a reject and also for ever having such community in the first place. They will begin to actively taunt and argue with him before eventually just discarding him altogether. Putting him right back where he was before, but now without any sense of community. I've seen youtubers, twittards and many redditors do this to people from reject spaces. Normies are utterly cruel sometimes and many will actively take steps to ensure that vulnerable guys stay alone, no community, no friends, no people to relate too.
The reason a group of individuals mocks rejetcs is to create a common point between these different individuals who share nothing in common.
Now they can base their friendship or social ties on hating you.

This normie behavior is an attempt to statusmaxx by socialmaxxing.
Surprisingly, I've have seen reject proceed with other rejects in the same way.

In fact, the worst enemy for an incel is another incel. Since one will use the other to not be the biggest loser.

Just like the enemy of a homeless man is another homeless guy, not another man who owns his flat.

Last edited:
The reason a group of individuals mocks rejetcs is to create a common point between these different individuals who share nothing in common.
Now they can base their friendship or social ties on hating you.

This normie behavior is an attempt to statusmaxx by socialmaxxing.
Surprisingly, I've have seen reject proceed with other rejects in the same way.

In fact, the worst enemy for an incel is another incel. Since one will use the other to not be the biggest loser.

Just like the enemy of a homeless man is another homeless guy, not another man who owns his flat.
Also true tbh. It's a superiority feeling. General tribalism. A lot of people infact do seem to bond over shared dislikes, not just shared likes. Sadly yes, other rejects are not immune to this. In fact normies do often goad rejects into bullying other rejects for faux validation so they're absolved of having done anything that may bring any consequences.

In fact normies do often goad rejects into bullying other rejects for faux validation.
This I humbly disagree with.
It's not because of normies that rejects apply such pityful tactics.
It's because of who we are as a species in our core, we are a social species.

I can only base my assumption over this thought experiment.
If you take a bunch of rejects and isolate them away from normies bullying, in an island where shelter & food are provided.
It's extremely likely that these rejects will establish a social ranking (and thus bullying) over whom should take 80% of the resources for himself.

I disagree over the fact you are stating that normies force rejects to bully other rejects.

Other rejects will spontaneously bully other rejects, independent of normie presence.
Because we are a species based on ranking.

If you take a bunch of rejects and isolate them away from normies bullying, in an island where shelter & food are provided.
It's extremely likely that these rejects will establish a social ranking (and thus bullying) over whom should take 80% of the resources for himself.

I disagree over the fact you are stating that normies force rejects to bully other rejects.

Other rejects will spontaneously bully other rejects, independent of normie presence.
You've never seen this play out before? A group of normies find a slightly socially inept reject and convince him to be mean to another reject guy for fake validation and praise while they're laughing at him behind his back?

You've never seen this play out before? A group of normies find a slightly socially inept reject and convince him to be mean to another reject guy for fake validation and praise while they're laughing at him behind his back?
I have.
But this reject would have likely bullied the other rejects by himself. Normies merely speeded up the process.

The hardest pill to swallow is that we are no different than those we think we are superior to.
Only when one realizes this, he can ascend past this pattern.

I agree with this to an extent but by this same logic how can we be mad at normies for "putting us in our place"? Besides, this logic fails in the modern context because theres a lot of would-be rejects(overweight women, lgbt people, poor people) who worst case the greater soyciety sympathizes with them and best case, celebrates or rewards them...

What they mean...

r/autism: we're NT wanting to continue larping as autists whilst kicking out real autists.

Lol, reminds me of r/misanthrope where the homosexual vegans and environmentalists took it over. You can't even complain about foids on that subreddit.

I have.
But this reject would have likely bullied the other rejects by himself. Normies just speeded up the process.

The hardest pill to swallow is that we are no different than those we think we are superior to.
Only when one realizes this, he can ascend past this pattern.
rarely saw that pattern tbh. Guy was always just looking for acceptance. In general I find that rejects bully and shun people less due to the social conditioning many are placed under. While it certainly doesnt apply to all, many rejects are non-confrontational. Many are pretty much bullied into submissive and docile states. Most people i've met that were borderline pacifists or couldn't bring themselves to stand up for themselves or bother other people were rejects.

Also rejects who do bother people in such ways are seemingly much more likely to be punished or face consequences as a result. Hell even in the judicial system, unattractive people are treated much more harshly and face worse consequences for the same actions as their more accepted, better looking peers.

Women pretending to be autistic (they don't exist) is a much bigger problem for communities like that than incels.

rarely saw that pattern tbh. Guy was always just looking for acceptance. In general I find that rejects bully and shun people less due to the social conditioning many are placed under. While it certainly doesnt apply to all, many rejects are non-confrontational. Many are pretty much bullied into submissive and docile states. Most people i've met that were borderline pacifists or couldn't bring themselves to stand up for themselves or bother other people were rejects.

Also rejects who do bother people in such ways are seemingly much more likely to be punished or face consequences as a result. Hell even in the judicial system, unattractive people are treated much more harshly and face worse consequences for the same actions as their more accepted, better looking peers.
There are two kinds of rejects, the one who have made peace with being low status and the other that is still grinding. The former is much rarer than the latter, from my empirical observations.

I have often witnessed such behavior of rejects spontaneously bullying other rejects, to improve their status.
Homeless man stealing another homeless man things, etc.

As is said before :
Only when one realize this, he can ascend past this conditioning and be content with what he has.

You may disagree, it's your right I respect it. We were shaped by different experiences.

I agree with this to an extent but by this same logic how can we be mad at normies for "putting us in our place"?
You can be mad at normies, a ranking based system doesn't contradict that.
The reason for you being mad is most likely you want to climb the social ranking too but can't.

This falls in line with the fact we are a species based on ranks.
Other rejects want to climb up too.

Besides, this logic fails in the modern context because theres a lot of would-be rejects(overweight women, lgbt people, poor people) who worst case the greater soyciety sympathizes with them and best case, celebrates or rewards them...

Society is hypocritical. No matter how some people in society try to sugarcoat these lgbt degenerates, they are still considered as rejects.
There is a reason why they have the highest suicide rates.

An overweight women would never be a reject because she has something you want.

Society celebrates poor people? Really ? Are you sure ?

Autists ( I know only those from the internet ) give off vibes and there is something weird, inhuman about them.
E.g. advocatedoogy or famous autistic author John E.R. look at that state.

View attachment 680928
my only theory on advocatedoogy is that is he is mid functioning (autism level 2 like Chris Chan), his drawings are very similar to the ones of Chris Chan and he seems to lack the Emotional Intelligence (EQ) of a high functioning autist (asperger's), for example he got fired of a job just for the way he acted, Here's him bragging about not being able to keep a job at Target for even two months:
doogy5-png.545887

Maybe he was so easily manipulable that he believed all this anti-incel stuff

video of him playing TF2

View: https://youtu.be/oT4smR6WJSo

there are 3 types of autism

low functioning (level 3): you will act like this autistic O' Pry

View: https://youtu.be/8jrqpn60d4A

mid functioning (level 2); you will act like Chris Chan, you have the intelligence of a normal person but you lack the emotional intelligence of an adult

high functioning (level 1): you will have the intelligence of a normal person and you have the emotional intelligence of a normal person (or close to it) (there are other things like no eye contact and poor social skills and more but i don't know if these are present in the other types)

Last edited:
It's funny, because inceldom disproportionately affects the male autistic and schizophrenic populations more than any other, so the sub is probably flooded with trucels, but the fakecel, "high-functioning" """autists""" and foids don't want to lose their worshippers and orbiters, so they'll ban the truth to prevent the trucels from waking up and seeing reality.
I hate how autistic women and self-diagnosing larpers are trivialising autism by turning it into a trendy identity. Autism is a death sentence for most men. It completely robs us of having a normal life. Despite the fact that autism doesn't affect the larpers to this extent, they still speak over us.

They won't let us speak about our celibacy or advocate for biomedical treatments because that isn't PC. Soyciety has a blindspot for problems that predominately affect men. The media will platform NT larpers and women while autistic trucels rot in silence.

Last edited:
have a child face because i'm 5'3, being 5'3 gives you a cutecel face and also because i'm hispanic (native american dna)
you look like a baby faced Abu Sayyaf ISIS fighter ready to attack the Filipino Army in Marawi

Soyciety has a blindspot for problems that predominately affect men
But they expect US to support the current thing: eat Zelenskyy's dick and go against our incel master Putin.

There are two kinds of rejects, the one who have made peace with being low status and the other that is still grinding. The former is much rarer than the latter, from my empirical observations.

I have often witnessed such behavior of rejects spontaneously bullying other rejects, to improve their status.
Homeless man stealing another homeless man things, etc.

As is said before :
Only when one realize this, he can ascend past this conditioning and be content with what he has.

You may disagree, it's your right I respect it. We were shaped by different experiences.
Homeless men aren't rejects in the same sense though. Lots of homeless guys have community and friends. Most had a social group and forms of acceptance and belonging when growing up. Lots of homeless guys I've known still get laid if good if good looking enough and not super old. They're rejects in the sense of their place in society. But not always truly, innate outcast rejects. Such homeless guys would be accepted members of normie society were they not homeless. This isn't the case for incel tier reject males.

Homeless men aren't rejects in the same sense though. Lots of homeless guys have community and friends. Most had a social group and forms of acceptance and belonging when growing up. Lots of homeless guys I've known still get laid if good if good looking enough and not super old. They're rejects in the sense of their place in society. But not always truly, innate outcast rejects. Such homeless guys would be accepted members of normie society were they not homeless. This isn't the case for incel tier reject males.
You are looking at the top tier homeless guys, just like females few top tier men as males and base their conclusions on this bias.

I have literally seen some folks burn a makeshift shelter a homeless man made for himself, he even built it away from the flats. I have witnessed some resisting sleep to not have their shit stolen.
We don't see the true homeless lads because many of them die.

Those are the true rejects.

my only theory on advocatedoogy is that is he is mid functioning (autism level 2 like Chris Chan), his drawings are very similar to the ones of Chris Chan and he seems to lack the Emotional Intelligence (EQ) of a high functioning autist (asperger's), for example he got fired of a job just for the way he acted, Here's him bragging about not being able to keep a job at Target for even two months:
now i'm gonna give an explanation of why he thinks he has asperger's:
Lllks

ok so prior to 2013, people who had the symptoms of level 2 autism were called "high functioning" because they knew how to dress, talk and do things independently or with some help like pay bills, drive cars, etc, people who have level 1 autism today were called "asperger's". advocatedoogy is 34-35 so he was diagnosed with high functioning autism at the time he was young, when he saw the south park episode about asperger's he didn't understand what it meant so he just believes he has asperger's

here is more evidence of that:
Kdkdkdk
Llallas

how do you go from middle to high?
Lslkkd

you couldn't get diagnosed with a autism and asperger's at the same time prior to 2013
Kjjj
Kkkkk

do you think Elon Musk has the same drawing ability as him when both say they have asperger's?

also

Last edited:
You are looking at the top tier homeless guys, just like females few top tier men as males and base their conclusions on this bias.

I have literally seen some folks burn a makeshift shelter a homeless man made for himself, he even built it away from the flats. I have witnessed some resisting sleep to not have their shit stolen.
We don't see the true homeless lads because many of them die.

Those are the true rejects.
I was homeless for a period. Hell I used to be out and about pretty much every day for years for a lot of my life just trying to be shit. Id sometimes spend time with them after a day of failure just because they werent always as judgemental as normies. I knew most of them tbh. Although I suspect my favourite one is dead now because he was getting on a bit and I haven't seen him around for atleast a couple years now unfortunately.

I was homeless for a period. Hell I used to be out and about pretty much every day for years for a lot of my life just trying to be shit. Id sometimes spend time with them after a day of failure just because they werent always as judgemental as normies. I knew most of them tbh. Although I suspect my favourite one is dead now because he was getting on a bit and I haven't seen him around for atleast a couple years now unfortunately.
I've never been homeless, i wouldn't last 3 days I think. You are strong brocel.

It must feel really nice to be among people who don't judge you.
They exist, but they are rare.

I hate how autistic women and self-diagnosing larpers are trivialising autism by turning it into a trendy identity. Autism is a death sentence for most men. It completely robs us of having a normal life. Despite the fact that autism doesn't affect the larpers to this extent, they still speak over us.

They won't let us speak about our celibacy or advocate for biomedical treatments because that isn't PC. Soyciety has a blindspot for problems that predominately affect men. The media will platform NT larpers and women while autistic trucels rot in silence.
:yes: Yeah, don't even get me started. It boils my blood that these people are out here claiming to have my disability, claiming to suffer negatively from it, and yet, from my standpoint, they're doing just as well as all the normies out there, while I rot in loneliness and underemployment. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

And it is bullshit that they are allowed to speak on "our behalf." I hate the whole stupid PC bullshit with "talking about a cure for autism is ableism, because people with autism are just fine the way they are." No, we bloody well are not! As someone who is actually afflicted, if there was a cure offered to me, I'd take it in a heartbeat. Autism has done nothing but fuck my life over, and anyone who actually has it, anyone who has actually been impacted by it, would feel the same. :feelsree::society:

In fact, you know what I think it is? They don't want us to have a cure, because they want to know who was born genetically faulty, so they can keep us under their heel. And god forbid, prevent us from ever having a normal life, with normal relationships. That's why they tell us that we're "bad" for wanting a cure to autism. It is actual oppression: we are an oppressed people.

:yes: Yeah, don't even get me started. It boils my blood that these people are out here claiming to have my disability, claiming to suffer negatively from it, and yet, from my standpoint, they're doing just as well as all the normies out there, while I rot in loneliness and underemployment. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

And it is bullshit that they are allowed to speak on "our behalf." I hate the whole stupid PC bullshit with "talking about a cure for autism is ableism, because people with autism are just fine the way they are." No, we bloody well are not! As someone who is actually afflicted, if there was a cure offered to me, I'd take it in a heartbeat. Autism has done nothing but fuck my life over, and anyone who actually has it, anyone who has actually been impacted by it, would feel the same. :feelsree::society:
i wouldn't, my autism has saved my life, if i had a normal brain i would be just another betabuxxer but now thanks to my autism i have discovered many things that make my life more fun and it allowed me to see the truth of the world

well autistic people hate reality anyway

I wonder if real autism or "socially induced autism" have the same brain neurocircuitry at the end.

Could the environment (aka social withdrawal) somehow apply the same colossal pressure on human architecture as genes do ?

We need to open the brains of some mentalcels here to figure this out.
I doubt it. Autism is more than just being socially retarded. It has much to do with how you process sensory information and other stuff. The only thing they share is being socially retarded afaik.

i wouldn't, my autism has saved my life, if i had a normal brain i would be just another betabuxxer but now thanks to my autism i have discovered many things that make my life more fun and it allowed me to see the truth of the world
Serious question: How old are you?

what are your autism symptoms, do you have other disorders?
i have mood disorder and anxiety disorder
Look up "Asperger's Syndrome," I have about 99% of the symptoms. I'm not listing them here.

Look up "Asperger's Syndrome," I have about 99% of the symptoms. I'm not listing them here.
do you have love shy symptoms like me?

do you have love shy symptoms like me?
  • He is a virgin.
  • He rarely goes out socially with women more than just friends.
  • He has no history of any emotionally close, meaningful relationships of a romantic and/or sexual nature with any member of the opposite sex.
  • He has suffered and is continuing to suffer emotionally because of a lack of meaningful female companionship.
  • He becomes extremely anxiety-ridden over so much as the mere thought of asserting himself vis-a-vis a woman in a casual, friendly way.
  • He is strictly heterosexual in his romantic and erotic orientations.
Yes, yes, yes, yes, wot, yes.

“Indeed, if one were to predict among a large group of elementary school boys just exactly who is likely to go on to a life of chronic and painful love-shyness, there does not appear to be any better or more readily observable medical predictor than that of difficulties involving the nose.” (p. 366)

He then states that the ability to breathe through the nose is associated with the feeling of freedom. This is also important in school athletics. As a result, many love-shy children don’t breathe properly, and are left out from many team sports. Usually, this form of sinus congestion is genetic, and surgically treated.
Yes, I am a mouth breather, and my sinuses almost always feel completely congested, even when I'm not actually congested. Almost like the passageways or airways in my nose are swollen.

In Hans Eysenck's terms, they had a "melancholic" temperament.
Yes, and look no further than all the depressive suicidal black metal I listen to, or just the metal music in general that I listen to. "Melancholic" is a fair description.

A number of the men also had a difficult time being born and sometimes needed a c-section to be performed.[4]
I do not believe this applied to me.

A minority of the younger love-shys had some feelings of optimism in getting their problems fixed while all of the older love-shys felt very pessimistic about their problems and also felt cynical about women and the world in general.[4] The older men expressed more anger in their interviews while the younger men were calmer.
100% accurate assessment of me; I was a very hopeful youngster, and am a very cynical and bitter middle-aged adult.

Very few on either side delved into drugs or alcohol.
False. I use alcohol to cope daily, and use weed at least once weekly, also to cope. However, I did start late: my first alcoholic beverage I consumed at the age of 23, and I first consumed THC at the age of 29.

However, both had similar interests such as art and swimming.
Nope, I prefer science to art, and never actually learned how to swim.

The men had various degrees of sensitivity to things such as touch, taste, light, and other forms of stimuli. They tended to be more hypersensitive than the non-shy men.
100% accurate, but that's just a symptom of my Asperger's Syndrome. I used to get migraines all the time in grade school; I believe it was due to the fluorescent lighting.

Most of the love-shy men, but none of the non-shy men, reported never having any friends; not even acquaintances. The vast majority of love-shy men reported being bullied by children their own age due to their inhibitions and interests, while none of the non-shy men did, and love-shy men were less likely to fight back against bullies.
Eh, hit and miss. I have had no real friends; I have had "workplace friends," though very late in life; it first came about for me at the age of 25. I suppose technically they're acquaintances, but whatever. I was bullied, often for my interests, but just as often just for existing. And I did fight back against my bullies; I was always the one who got caught, and punished, while my bullies got away scot-free. The school administrators, and even my own parents, thought I was a "problem child." :feelsUgh:

Around half of the love-shy men reported being bullied or harassed as late as high school, while none of the non-shy men did.
Indeed, I was bullied all the way through Kindergarten to high school, and even my first two years of college.

Even as adults, the love-shy men reported remaining friendless and abused by other people.
Yes.

Love-shy men reported this lack of acceptance by others as causing them to feel excessively lonely and depressed.
Yes.

A huge portion of the men also suffered from physical abuse by their parents and often could not rely on them for emotional support. This also extended to their relatives and even as adults still could not rely on them for emotional support. It is possible that their parents' abuse and uncaring attitude to their son's emotions, desires and interests were responsible for part of their social inhibitions.
This is 100% accurate to me.

Female siblings​

Don't have them, thank the fuck Christ.

Gilmartin's love-shy men were poorly-adjusted, as they were unhappy with their lives and high in rates of anxiety disorders, like social phobia, avoidant personality disorder, body dysmorphic disorder,[11] social anxiety disorder or other anxiety-related problems. He found that the love-shy men had considerably more violent fantasies, were very pessimistic and cynical about the world, were much more likely to believe that nobody cared about them, and were much more likely to have difficulties concentrating. He also found a tendency in some of the love-shy men to stare compulsively at women with whom they were infatuated
Most of the love-shy men reported experiencing frequent feelings of depression, loneliness and alienation. A small number of the men would often try to disassociate from reality through various means, including addictions of various types or other kinds of escapist habits like excessive daydreaming or otherwise spending a lot of time in fantasy. Gilmartin noted that about 40% of the older love-shy men had seriously considered committing suicide.[1]
Nearly entirely true.

Gilmartin noted that the 100 older love-shy men studied were experiencing well above-average career instability. Even though almost all of these older love-shys had successfully completed higher education, their salaries were well below the US average. They were typically, if anything, underemployed and were working in minimum wage jobs such as taxi-driving and door-to-door canvassing. At the time of Gilmartin's research (1979–1982), 3.6% of college graduates in the USA were unemployed. Yet the older love-shy men had a disproportionate unemployment rate of 16% because of their perceived bad past work experiences. As a result, all of the love-shy men were in the lower middle class or lower.[1]
I have indeed been suffering this, and have complained a lot lately on the forum about my inability to establish a career, despite my credentials, experience, and skills.

Among those who had obtained degrees in business, computer science, or engineering, the average was $21,163 ($54,600 in 2008 dollars).
During the rare instances I've actually managed to find employment in my field, this is surprisingly spot-on.

The older love-shy men all lived in apartments.
Nope, I live with my father. Though, if my mother was still alive, she probably would have dumped me into a halfway house somewhere in the ghetto, by now, as she threatened to do on many occasions.

According to Gilmartin, the love-shy tended to prefer vocal love ballads such as Broadway theatre music, brassy jazz music, easy listening, film soundtracks and light classical music, but not traditional classical music. A few also mentioned having a strong liking for country and western. Rock music of almost every kind was disliked by the love-shy, but only on an aesthetic level, not on moral grounds. Gilmartin noted that surprisingly few of the love-shy men mentioned female singers.

Gilmartin concluded that the majority of love-shy men prefer music with emotional/escapist themes and rich, beautiful melody. As a result, love-shy males dislike music that is noisy, loud, dissonant or amelodic in their point of view. The non-shy men Gilmartin interviewed typically enjoyed rock music and would only buy rock albums. The music love-shys enjoyed was considered boring by most of the non-shy men.
This couldn't be more right, and more wrong, at the same time. I do enjoy listening to classical music, I have a fair few older jazz albums in my music collection that I listen to monthly, and I do enjoy country music, but the folksy kind, not the pop-country kind. But my favorite music by far, and the music I listen to most often by a significant margin, is metal music. And I do enjoy quite a bit of rock, too: namely, classic rock and 80's prog rock. Other subgenres of rock I despise, though, but not as much as rap.

Cinematics​

I don't watch movies, nor do I watch TV, anymore, and haven't in years.

I guess take from all of that what you will. :feelsjuice:

a vast majority of male autists are incel. good luck lmao

Yes, I am a mouth breather, and my sinuses almost always feel completely congested, even when I'm not actually congested. Almost like the passageways or airways in my nose are swollen.
me too, i stopped mouth breathing when i was younger and i have started to only breath through my nose

A number of the men also had a difficult time being born and sometimes needed a c-section to be performed.
i was born via cesarean section, weren't you born via surgery?

A minority of the younger love-shys had some feelings of optimism in getting their problems fixed while all of the older love-shys felt very pessimistic about their problems and also felt cynical about women and the world in general.[4] The older men expressed more anger in their interviews while the younger men were calmer.
100% accurate assessment of me; I was a very hopeful youngster, and am a very cynical and bitter middle-aged adult.
in class i was and i am the quiet kid that never talks
what do you think of this?

never actually learned how to swim.
don't try to learn to swim, i tried and your respiratory system is not made for that

Most of the love-shy men, but none of the non-shy men, reported never having any friends; not even acquaintances. The vast majority of love-shy men reported being bullied by children their own age due to their inhibitions and interests
i had one, one kid asked me to be his friend when i was 9

Love-shy men reported this lack of acceptance by others as causing them to feel excessively lonely and depressed.
i don't feel lonely, friends are a waste of time, i'm happy being alone

Female siblings
don't have

I have indeed been suffering this, and have complained a lot lately on the forum about my inability to establish a career, despite my credentials, experience, and skills.
i dropped out of college this year because i was not motivated because i had the idea of creating a technology to grow taller using transdifferentiation, i'll go back next year to get a 2 year degree to work on robotics, this is why:

Last edited:
me too, i stopped mouth breathing and i have started to only breath through my nose

i was born via cesarean section, weren't you born via surgery?

in class i was and i am the quiet kid that never talks
what do you think of this?

don't try to learn to swim, i tried and your respiratory system is not made for that

i had one, one kid asked me to be his friend when i was 9

i don't feel lonely, friends are a waste of time, i'm happy being alone

don't have

i dropped out of college this year because i was not motivated because i had the idea of creating a technology to grow taller using transdifferentiation, i'll go back next year to get a 2 year degree to work on robotics, this is why:
We couldn't be more different.

Women don't want to hear how they are privileged in this aspect, they really want to be victims so badly