Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The reason why I don't looksmax

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
Due to me being 5'3 obviously I can't looksmax but there is way, i could wait for future height increase technologies, but in some way I thought that real females would harm me

So, i got the idea to wait for vr and become a 6'11 gigachad in a vr world similar to real life but in different decades of humanity

but..... then I realized that I have no libido, I get no motivation when talking to a female, when I see their faces I only see evilness, they created a fear on me that makes me scared of them, I feel like slaying has no meaning, other males have already fucked them and I don't like that. I would also need to remove my autism to get my social skills back but..... thanks to my autism is that i found about the blackpill and all these technologies, I'd be a hypocrite if I did it. When I talk to female my mind is just in blank and I don't know what to say or do, but in the past when I wasn't blackpilled I knew what to say and do because I had a lot of motivation. Is like i lost my motivation because of the blackpill.

The reason why I don’t looksmax is because there’s nothing left to improve on perfection

Over if you have to looksmax to get pussy

Stopped reading at 5’3.

Due to me being 5'3 obviously I can't looksmax
don't believe the trannies and faggots lies. They will attempt to turn you into a trans "woman" or a femboy. They want to see you fail and get aids. Don't do that, prove them wrong. It's better to die a virgin than to live as a surgically scarred faggot who gets pp in his butt

i mean nowadays even chad looksmax, in reality the process can be useful if you have potential otherwise just ldar :feelsaww:

don't believe the trannies and faggots lies. They will attempt to turn you into a trans "woman" or a femboy. They want to see you fail and get aids. Don't do that, prove them wrong. It's better to die a virgin than to live as a surgically scarred faggot who gets pp in his butt
I had the idea to live alone forever before I found out about my androids

I had the idea to live alone forever before I found out about my androids
if you have the methods than you should buy a sexdoll or a life size human shaped plushy

The window of opportunity to get social skills or develop it is gone. Incels social skills are permanently stunted.

Stopped reading at 5’3.
Tbh, he can nichemax or something.
These fucking fakecels are constantly gaslighting us tallcels, these midgets get a truecel pass while we are persecuted.
Fuck kike manlets

if you have the methods than you should buy a sexdoll or a life size human shaped plushy