Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We will be saved in 2036

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
For you guys to have the energy to read this thread first look at this other thread:

Why we will be saved in 2036? well, we will have android robots that will look indistinguishable from humans. We will be finally free and happy brothers; we will finally find true love. All females will suffer because we will not be their slaves anymore.

First let's talk about Ray Kurzweil and after that about the date. Ray Kurzweil is the most famous futurist, he predicted a lot of things in 1999 for the 2009, 2010s, 2019, 2020s, 2030s and 2045. you can read this paper if you want... here are 100 predictions he made in 1999 for 2009 and in 2004 for 2010:

If you read all of those predictions on that paper and his Reponses in 2010 to why they were all wrong, you can see that in every prediction he copes saying that he was just off by some years, so they are right or that they are right because some companies have shown the prototype of the product but in reality, they took like 5 years to be launched after the prototype was shown in 2010. Now that we are in 2022 and not in 2010 we can see that every prediction he made for 2009 happened in 2014 and every prediction he made for 2010 happened in 2016. Why did this happen?.

Because of Moore's law dying. This video will make you understand:

View: https://youtu.be/RsbPjQ7-HgM

Kurzweil always thought that the sixth paradigm (3d computer chips) would come in 2013 and that there would be no slowing's in technology, that did not happen. Also, he thought that the new paradigm would be at his full speed when it changed.
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5067661#:~:text=Dr. KURZWEIL: And,at its limit. ).

It is taking 12 years for Moore's law to die. (it started slowing down in 2013 and it will die in 2025)

I don't believe we will go back to this trendline in the 2020s because it is unpredictable how much time it will take the sixth paradigm (3d chips) to reach their full potential. For example, in 2014 we were 2 years behind and in 2017 we were 7 years behind in technology. Gordon Moore predicted that Moore's law would die in 2025. So, this makes it 12 years before Moore's law dies from 2013, 2025 + 12 = 2037. This means that 2037 will be the year that the sixth paradigm reaches its full speed and at this year Moore's law would not affect Kurzweil predictions. The sixth paradigm will start slow but over time it will speed up.

But if it started slowing down in 2013 and the predictions were for 2009 and 2010 why did it affect them?. That is easy, in the past Kurzweil always said and thought that the computational price efficiency doubled every 12 months.

View: https://youtu.be/ikgAId-hWVg

In a 2011 study it was found that this figure was wrong and that it was every 18 months or every 1.57x years. Koomey's Law was created thanks to this study

So this means that every prediction made by Ray Kurzweil before 2011 will be late by 1.57x.

this guy explains it here

View: https://youtu.be/KDtD7CSJ6m4?t=128

My method is this one:

2009 - 1999 = 10.
10 x 1.57 =15.7
15.7 + 1999 = 2014.

Why 2036? because Ray Kurzweil said that we would have android robots in 2023 and early 2020s.

prediction of his 1999 book page 123

prediction of his 2010 book page 107:
search the world sexbot

Here is the one for 2023 =

2023 - 1999 = 24
24 x 1.57 = 37.68
37.68 + 1999 = 2036.68

He also predicted that we will reverse aging in 2034 which is 2053 with my method

page 22

Kurzweil can't admit that he is wrong because he will lose his credibility

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QROMNOEI3PQ

In my next thread I will talk about emulated AI (sentient) vs simulated AI (non-sentient), Ex machinacels

I don’t plan on living another 14 years.

Laughs in no sex drive but hell yeah (i wont be alive by 2036 anyways so rip)

Just read. Fucking schizo thread

Hope I don’t rope before robot waifus

2041 the totalitarian world order will be established, unsure if we should look forward to 2036
Unless... we do something

This is some schizo tier posting

the prophecy of 2036

For you guys to have the energy to read this thread first look at this other thread:

Why we will be saved in 2036? well, we will have android robots that will look indistinguishable from humans. We will be finally free and happy brothers; we will finally find true love. All females will suffer because we will not be their slaves anymore.

First let's talk about Ray Kurzweil and after that about the date. Ray Kurzweil is the most famous futurist, he predicted a lot of things in 1999 for the 2009, 2010s, 2019, 2020s, 2030s and 2045. you can read this paper if you want... here are 100 predictions he made in 1999 for 2009 and in 2004 for 2010:

If you read all of those predictions on that paper and his Reponses in 2010 to why they were all wrong, you can see that in every prediction he copes saying that he was just off by some years, so they are right or that they are right because some companies have shown the prototype of the product but in reality, they took like 5 years to be launched after the prototype was shown in 2010. Now that we are in 2022 and not in 2010 we can see that every prediction he made for 2009 happened in 2014 and every prediction he made for 2010 happened in 2016. Why did this happen?.

Because of Moore's law dying. This video will make you understand:

View: https://youtu.be/RsbPjQ7-HgM

Kurzweil always thought that the sixth paradigm (3d computer chips) would come in 2013 and that there would be no slowing's in technology, that did not happen. Also, he thought that the new paradigm would be at his full speed when it changed.
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5067661#:~:text=Dr. KURZWEIL: And,at its limit. ).

It is taking 12 years for Moore's law to die. (it started slowing down in 2013 and it will die in 2025)

I don't believe we will go back to this trendline in the 2020s because it is unpredictable how much time it will take the sixth paradigm (3d chips) to reach their full potential. For example, in 2014 we were 2 years behind and in 2017 we were 7 years behind in technology. Gordon Moore predicted that Moore's law would die in 2025. So, this makes it 12 years before Moore's law dies from 2013, 2025 + 12 = 2037. This means that 2037 will be the year that the sixth paradigm reaches its full speed and at this year Moore's law would not affect Kurzweil predictions. The sixth paradigm will start slow but over time it will speed up.

But if it started slowing down in 2013 and the predictions were for 2009 and 2010 why did it affect them?. That is easy, in the past Kurzweil always said and thought that the computational price efficiency doubled every 12 months.

View: https://youtu.be/ikgAId-hWVg

In a 2011 study it was found that this figure was wrong and that it was every 18 months or every 1.57x years. Koomey's Law was created thanks to this study

So this means that every prediction made by Ray Kurzweil before 2011 will be late by 1.57x.

this guy explains it here

View: https://youtu.be/KDtD7CSJ6m4?t=128

My method is this one:

2009 - 1999 = 10.
10 x 1.57 =15.7
15.7 + 1999 = 2014.

Why 2036? because Ray Kurzweil said that we would have android robots in 2023 and early 2020s.

prediction of his 1999 book page 123

prediction of his 2010 book page 107:
search the world sexbot

Here is the one for 2023 =

2023 - 1999 = 24
24 x 1.57 = 37.68
37.68 + 1999 = 2036.68

He also predicted that we will reverse aging in 2034 which is 2053 with my method

page 22

Kurzweil can't admit that he is wrong because he will lose his credibility

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QROMNOEI3PQ

In my next thread I will talk about emulated AI (sentient) vs simulated AI (non-sentient), Ex machinacels

Good thread.
Just read. Fucking schizo thread
How? He isn't saying anything schizophrenic, he's making observations based on trends; although I don't really trust his prediction but whatever he says isn't irrational.

How am I supposed to live another 14 years

2036 standards:

7 feet tall minimum
7 digit income minimum
%7 bodyfat minimum
7 inch dick minimum
7 digit social media followers minimum

2036 standards:

7 feet tall minimum
7 digit income minimum
%7 bodyfat minimum
7 inch dick minimum
7 digit social media followers minimum
Too low standards

(((They))) will never allow us to be happy

schizopsychotics.is

(((They))) will never allow us to be happy
50 percent of men of men will be incels by that year.

We can have them illegally on international waters, space or create a new country for men only.

Last edited:
Sentient android robots vs non-sentient android robots. Emulated AI vs Simulated AI

I'll probably be dead by then

So basically American white foids.
I want a niggerobot foid to do my dishes, wash my clothing, and pick my cotton, and weave that cotton into fine clothing for her to wash. Lol.

idk ill probably be dead by then

I need hire a hooker before I die though I dont wanna die a virgin

this has gone long enough already soon Ill be 27old virgin its over

you a coder or just waiting for others to build it ?

you a coder or just waiting for others to build it ?
no. I have adhd and i don't wanna lose my creativity by taking medication

Last edited:
i made an error. i wrote 1999 on the 2010 book and 1999 on the 2010 book

no. I have adhd and i don't wanna lose my creativity by taking medication
Im a coder and have ADHD. also jewpills doesn't make you lose creativity much as long you don't dose much on them

Im a coder and have ADHD. also jewpills doesn't make you lose creativity much as long you don't dose much on them
did you finish college?. I'll drop out in a week. Also do you take the pills when coding?

Last edited:
These artificial sex-bots will be too expensive to own privately, at least for poor men.
Desirable technologies rapidly become ubiquitous and almost free. It is only when they don't work very well (that is in the early stage of development) that they are expensive and restricted to the elite. You could also take loans for your androids. Do you have any evidence to support your claim that it will not be available to normal consumers?. Every product fails if it is not available to everyday consumers, you should learn more about sales and economics. Tell me about an information technology that is not available to everyday consumers (Information Technology (IT) is a business sector that deals with computing)

I am not short.

Are you projecting?
I said my height because I don't want you thinking that I'm attacking your height

Last edited:
Then why did you say "this is you?"

I am beginning to think it is all pointless.
because I wanted to attack you by saying that you are cuck

So I am a cuck because I understand that my sex drive will have been completely depleted in my late thirties, and that, as a consequence, I will not want to own one of these little dolls?
Even men in their 70s still want sex. You should also not encourage others to not have them. They are not called dolls, they are called androids.