Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy AdvocateDoogy, resident IncelTear lolcow, embarasses himself again: "Everyone I dislike is a sex offender!"

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Well, well, well. Would you look at this:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ryzg6d/that_time_when_a_registered_sex_offender_got/

Screenshot 2022 01 08 140504
Excerpt of conversation from Doogycel's perspective.

Did you know? Mod tools give every Reddit mod access to the "FEDERAL DATABASE"!

Notice how official-sounding those two words are. It's the FEDERAL DATABASE. Watch out, or Doogycel might find you on the FEDERAL DATABASE. It sounds so important, doesn't it?. I bet Doogycel gives himself a semi just by telling himself how important of a person he is. He is the MODERATOR of a subreddit dedicated to a comic series that averages 4 upvotes.

Uw8d9g3w6wj31
Stock photo of a Reddit Moderator bringing sex offenders to justice via the FEDERAL DATABASE.

"Of course I have sex," Doogycel declares confidently. "I have access to the FEDERAL DATABASE."

246679926 5092200757463975 8521244934253536900 n

Man, can you imagine all the Stacy cheerleaders at the bar swooning in lust when he tells them, "I have access to the FEDERAL DATABASE"?

200 d

This doesn't need to be said, of course, but the account description is a joke, because you don't give Reddit your personal details when you sign up. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Not to mention that there is no such thing named the FEDERAL DATABASE. And even it did exist, no institution would give a retarded 34-year-old sperg who lives with his parents access to it.

Obvious joke yet the cuck makes it a big deal.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: their retardation keeps getting funnier by the day

Just fucking lol the retarded unemployed boomer doesn't get that's a joke discordfags use. This fag really takes shit out of proportion, like when he said we were in a ''war'' with him just because we occationally made fun of his retardation every now and then

Did boardgaming have access to this federal database as well?:horror:

I'm pretty sure any reddit user can create subreddit and be a mod when they have enough soy points which isn't that much and have been a user for a certain amount of time.

I've created a few subreddits. His delusions of grandeur from being a reddit mod shows a streak of narcissism.

He's just trying to be funny