Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL R/autism wants to add a "no incel propaganda" rule

In fact, you know what I think it is? They don't want us to have a cure, because they want to know who was born genetically faulty, so they can keep us under their heel. And god forbid, prevent us from ever having a normal life, with normal relationships. That's why they tell us that we're "bad" for wanting a cure to autism. It is actual oppression: we are an oppressed people.
Agreed. I also think they're trying to artificially inflate their own SMV. They want Chads and Brads to see them as normal but quirky. They know that this won't extend to sub 5 autistic men; it has the opposite effect in most cases.

It's a lot like the fat acceptance phenomenon. Fat women complain about society's unfair beauty standards, but they will still often reject fatcels and short guys. Fat guys don't get to be BBMs.

Last edited:
They want to silence incels bc they know we are right.
Why else do they fear us?

Holy shit just look at the comments.

Agreed. I also think they're trying to artificially inflate their own SMV. They want Chads and Brads to see them as normal but quirky. They know that this won't extend to sub 5 autistic men; it has the opposite effect in most cases.

It's a lot like the fat acceptance phenomenon. Fat women complain about society's unfair beauty standards, but they will still often reject fatcels and short guys. Fat guys don't get to be BBMs.
They really are sadistic, and this is why if you don't hate foids, you are a cuck, plain and simple.

I've never been homeless, i wouldn't last 3 days I think. You are strong brocel.

It must feel really nice to be among people who don't judge you.
They exist, but they are rare.
It's no fun tbh. But i'd rather be homeless than incel tbh. Having experienced both, I know which I hate more. But yeah it's kind of surreal. The only other people that treat me like i'm actually worth talking too are drunk pensioners at the local pub. I cant understand half of what they say I guess but they're just jolly. Very rare sadly