Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL R/autism wants to add a "no incel propaganda" rule

It's funny, because inceldom disproportionately affects the male autistic and schizophrenic populations more than any other, so the sub is probably flooded with trucels, but the fakecel, "high-functioning" """autists""" and foids don't want to lose their worshippers and orbiters, so they'll ban the truth to prevent the trucels from waking up and seeing reality.

Autism has a genetic component. It can affect facial features. It makes you socially retarded. I'm convinced women are hardwired to weed out autistic men the same way they're hardwired to weed out guys who are really short and/or ugly.

Funny how autistic men scored the worst by a significant margin on every single metric, and they'll still discard the black pilled scientific evidence as fantasy. :feelsseriously:
This kind of gaslighting will only create more self hatred and lead to more self harm among autistic Incels. It will alienate the autistcel even more and push him to the brink of suicide. And then these redditfags will blame us for being toxic.

No one is more opresed than us

Autism has a genetic component. It can affect facial features. It makes you socially retarded. I'm convinced women are hardwired to weed out autistic men the same way they're hardwired to weed out guys who are really short and/or ugly.
Since autism is bad genetics and genes come in packages an autistic guy is more likely to be less attractive than a non autistic guy. @Copexodius Maximus when you see autistic guys irl are they typically less attractive than the neurotypical or not cause it’s definitely something I notice.

That place is filled with virgin men but sure, incel propaganda jfl.

This kind of gaslighting will only create more self hatred and lead to more self harm among autistic Incels. It will alienate the autistcel even more and push him to the brink of suicide. And then these redditfags will blame us for being toxic.
Oh, I know: I've been there myself, once upon a time. I was lucky, and found the incel community, and was willing to open my mind, especially when I saw the scientific evidence in support of my suspicions. Hopefully, many of them will find their way here; Reddit is too toxic a place for them find any solace there.

Personally i think plebbitards should get shot.

Since autism is bad genetics and genes come in packages an autistic guy is more likely to be less attractive than a non autistic guy. @Copexodius Maximus when you see autistic guys irl are they typically less attractive than the neurotypical or not cause it’s definitely something I notice.
Autists ( I know only those from the internet ) give off vibes and there is something weird, inhuman about them.
E.g. advocatedoogy or famous autistic author John E.R. look at that state.

JohnElderRobison

Funny how autistic men scored the worst by a significant margin on every single metric, and they'll still discard the black pilled scientific evidence as fantasy. :feelsseriously:
Anyone that denies the black pill is actually ill. Even if you hate incels with a passion it’s obvious the blackpill is true

Yes, but it’s hard to tell if someone is autistic or if they are just socially retarded due to being ugly and they got little social interaction as a result.

many autists are pathetic incels (in denial).

kek at yet another marginalized demographic that intersects with inceldom, while the mainstream voices of the movement try to censor and suppress that intersection and the real struggle and suffering that arises from it. It's absurd how demonized lonely awkward men have become, and how quick normies use the incel label to silence any male grievance at all.

Yes, but it’s hard to tell if someone is autistic or if they are just socially retarded due to being ugly and they got little social interaction as a result.
i just know how it works for high functioning
you just have to see if they make eye contact, i can't make eye contact with people because my brain tells me that i shouldn't do that

I lurk the autism reddits once in a while because I'm non-NT and the content is sometimes relevant, and in the relationship related threads it's always the majority of posts saying my boyfriend. And as posted above the stats speak for themselves. But hey lets ban our own kind because fake autistics (foids) are one of us and anything criticizing foids is sexist. JFL at virgin autistcels who still have a normiecattle mentality

I find it so amusing this people think we are some kind of terrorist cell or some shit while the reality is I'm just rotting in my basement coomin every day to anime

YES FEAR ME

hahahahahahaha

Ironic given the sheer amount of autistics that are incels, and the amount of incels that are autistic. It's almost like inceldom is a big issue that affects countless men regardless. Imagine my shock. Jfl though, let them add this rule. They'll end up having to remove most of their sub or shut down any topics where people feel the need to voice their concerns. As we know all to well. It is a social crime for males nowadays to express any grievances over the state of their lack of social acceptance and love life.

If I recall, a study showed that the majority of autistics who desired relationships, were unable to obtain them. If that subreddit is also reflective of that data, then the majority of their autistic male members are incels. Don't imagine it would go well for them to start banning people for being incel tbh.

i just know how it works for high functioning
you just have to see if they make eye contact, i can't make eye contact with people because my brain tells me that i shouldn't do that
Get practice on youtube videos jfl.

Dont know why they're having a hateboner. Even spergy average looking guys who aren't professionally diagnosed with autism get stepped on by toilet nature and hypergamy.

I'd like to know when was the last time this crybaby got laid

Ironic given the sheer amount of autistics that are incels, and the amount of incels that are autistic. It's almost like inceldom is a big issue that affects countless men regardless. Imagine my shock. Jfl though, let them add this rule. They'll end up having to remove most of their sub or shut down any topics where people feel the need to voice their concerns. As we know all to well. It is a social crime for males nowadays to express any grievances over the state of their lack of social acceptance and love life.

If I recall, a study showed that the majority of autistics who desired relationships, were unable to obtain them. If that subreddit is also reflective of that data, then the majority of their autistic male members are incels. Don't imagine it would go well for them to start banning people for being incel tbh.
How they gonna ban incel propaganda though we dont have any propaganda lol its just real life.

How they gonna ban incel propaganda though we dont have any propaganda lol its just real life.
Well it's a slippery slope tbh. "incel propaganda" will be whatever they decide. It doesnt really exist because there's no propaganda that most if not all incels spread. Nor is there any that's incel exclusive. The closest and only thing that could be considered "incel propaganda" is expressing grievances over a complete and utter lack of acceptance, romance and intimacy. Basically, talking about or venting about being a reject.

Let them kill themselves, who cares

When they live with this sort of denial and scorn us for having relatable struggles to attain sex like them, we end up with an imbecile like Doogycel where they lack any sort of meaningful self-awareness and hypocritically accept taking advantage of JB teen pussy that presents itself but will still scold the few member within our community who desire that same teen love.

take a look at the average autist, they are 3/10 in looks

that's why the correlation between autism and inceldom is so powerful

Well it's a slippery slope tbh. "incel propaganda" will be whatever they decide. It doesnt really exist because there's no propaganda that most if not all incels spread. Nor is there any that's incel exclusive. The closest and only thing that could be considered "incel propaganda" is expressing grievances over a complete and utter lack of acceptance, romance and intimacy. Basically, talking about or venting about being a reject.
Yeh It's just a blanket term for them to silence whatever content they dont like.

entire mod crew checking into this thread at once lol

Redditor: "not all male autistics struggle with dating"

Yeah. Okay?

Not all women get paid less than their male counterparts (see: minimum wage, it's the same for everyone JFL), but people still criticize the overall wage gap.

Male autists don't always struggle with dating, but statistically they are far more likely to than normies or even female autists.

Yeh It's just a blanket term for them to silence whatever content they dont like.
Giga irony though. It's been a social crime for a long time for men to talk about these things. And then they wonder why spaces like this exist and get all pissed off about it. They wonder why more and more people spend time in these spaces and even when the answer is staring them in the face, they continue to push reject males away, sweep them under a rug and then pikachu face when they find somewhere else to discuss their problems

there are different types of autism, you have all kinds of people with autism, i think that i have a lot more creativity and ideologies thanks to my autism (but also makes me very anti-social and shy, which is not a bad thing in my opinion), i think that autism is not a bad thing and it shouldn't be removed from children at a young age because with early intervention, some children with autism make so much progress that they are no longer on the autism spectrum when they are older. I wouldn't want to lose my autism because thanks to my autism i found about my android robot

your facial expression can determine how high your is Autism-Spectrum Quotient (AQ)

The Autism Spectrum Quotient (AQ) is a self-administered questionnaire used to measure autistic traits in adults (age 16+) with IQ in the normal range (IQ >=80). High AQ means high prenatal testosterone because autism results from elevated prenatal testosterone levels that affect the brain and your behavior. AQ scores are from 0-50, if you are above 26 you might be autistic, lower scores mean you likely are not, in neurotypical males the average score is 17 and 15 in neurotypical females

here are some images that shows the difference in facial expressions between low and high AQ

5-Figure1-1.png

8-Figure3-1.png

for example, i am very high AQ because when you see my face you will always see me very serious or lifeless compared to advocatedoogy who looks submissive, but this is not due to facial traits but to facial expression i think
as you can see advocatedoogy is low AQ:

Is that you ?

i have a child face because i'm 5'3, being 5'3 gives you a cutecel face and also because i'm hispanic (native american dna)

13320619_1331525763531512_3910280689758035972_o-jpg.545885
13245494_1326884873995601_5290274231539923443_n-jpg.545886
1935074_101084026575698_4562364_n-jpg.545929
24992_112845398732894_431268_n-jpg.545930
16968_107060849311349_7048325_n-jpg.545931

entire mod crew checking into this thread at once lol
People on their best behavior here right now

But jfl it is interesting to hear about "muh inkwell propaganda". Comical to see people still not getting the definition correct and not knowing what incels actually are.

Giga irony though. It's been a social crime for a long time for men to talk about these things. And then they wonder why spaces like this exist and get all pissed off about it. They wonder why more and more people spend time in these spaces and even when the answer is staring them in the face, they continue to push reject males away, sweep them under a rug and then pikachu face when they find somewhere else to discuss their problems
It's madness

They already got what they wanted in their own concentrated space. But when we go to our own obscure space, they want to take it away too.

It's madness

They already got what they wanted in their own concentrated space. But when we go to our own obscure space, they want to take it away too.
People don't seem to like the idea of rejects having their own spaces. The idea of them having community seems to disgust them. Also gives them an extra reason to vilify us.

venting about rejection = incel propaganda
just reddit being reddit :feelsclown:

I like how the incel stuff became so big that they need to make a rule for it

Let those autists rot and die cucked

there are different types of autism, you have all kinds of people with autism, i think that i have a lot more creativity and ideologies thanks to my autism (but also makes me very anti-social and shy, which is not a bad thing in my opinion), i think that autism is not a bad thing and it shouldn't be removed from children at a young age because with early intervention, some children with autism make so much progress that they are no longer on the autism spectrum when they are older. I wouldn't want to lose my autism because thanks to my autism i found about my android robot

your facial expression can determine how high your is Autism-Spectrum Quotient (AQ)

The Autism Spectrum Quotient (AQ) is a self-administered questionnaire used to measure autistic traits in adults (age 16+) with IQ in the normal range (IQ >=80). High AQ means high prenatal testosterone because autism results from elevated prenatal testosterone levels that affect the brain and your behavior. AQ scores are from 0-50, if you are above 26 you might be autistic, lower scores mean you likely are not, in neurotypical males the average score is 17 and 15 in neurotypical females

here are some images that shows the difference in facial expressions between low and high AQ

5-Figure1-1.png

8-Figure3-1.png

for example, i am very high AQ because when you see my face you will always see me very serious or lifeless compared to advocatedoogy who looks submissive, but this is not due to facial traits but to facial expression i think
as you can see advocatedoogy is low AQ:

View attachment 680981 i have a child face because i'm 5'3, being 5'3 gives you a cutecel face and also because i'm hispanic (native american dna)

13320619_1331525763531512_3910280689758035972_o-jpg.545885
13245494_1326884873995601_5290274231539923443_n-jpg.545886
1935074_101084026575698_4562364_n-jpg.545929
24992_112845398732894_431268_n-jpg.545930
16968_107060849311349_7048325_n-jpg.545931
Why would you post a selfie of yourself on this place out of all sites.

Anyone that denies the black pill is actually ill. Even if you hate incels with a passion it’s obvious the blackpill is true
Exactly, facts over feelings, always. :feelsjuice:

Why would you post a selfie of yourself on this place out of all sites.
because there is something weird with my facial expressions, already did it in looksmax to prove that i'm white and not a beaner (i'm hispanic)

because there is something weird with my facial expressions, already did it in looksmax to prove that i'm white and not a beaner (i'm hispanic)
I hope you don't get doxxxed by the feds because they are here on these sites lol