Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PROOF of me being a TRUECEL. For all those that ever doubted me, get the hell in here. And be forgiven for your sin!

Everyone in here moggs me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

looks like my fivehead/hairline at its best

can’t you just legally kidnap a girl in Pakistan

Mogs me for having a normal skull

Weweq

6 bluepillers :feelsmega:

yeah bro I trust you now, but the worst failo on you seems to be the hairline, you live in the netherlands your fucker can't you get a hair transplant?

jesus bro it's over

hair transplant bro, the only hope
will start my new job in november. I intend to have the money for a transplant in 4-6 months
Still mogs me tbh, IM EVEN MOGGED BY TRUECELS, what the fuck am I? WHAT THE FUCK AM I???????:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
do you want to post your hairline? or pm me?

Man this thread takes me way back. You posted a link of this thread on shortcells and that was when I first met you and you convinced me to join this place. Time flies by way too fast

Where is the proof though?

mogs me at least you didnt get bullied on looksmax by other incels

Mogs me for being light skin curry: I am just brown shitskin Bangladeshi. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Mogs me for being light skin curry: I am just brown shitskin Bangladeshi. :feelsrope:
Skin color is cope. I consider myself to be shitskin as well, mind you.

Skin color is cope. I consider myself to be shitskin as well, mind you.
But it makes you look more like a pajeet: if you look darker brown, people automatically think you're Indian in the US.
Ultimate curry failo. :feelsrope:

Op mogs me, even though i'm not a baldcel

Nobody compared me ever to Tesak man. Holy fuck thanks I went to the barber years ago with a pic of him asking to get this haircut. Back then my hairline wasn't as bad

I honestly thought I hadn't ever sent a picture of my nose before, but turns out I did. Story behind it is actually hilarious. So I broke some Pakistani currycuck's soul by saying his young relative would grow up to become a whore for the white man and the black man. He couldn't accept this brutal fact and had a real mental breakdown, so he tried mocking me by telling me how over it is for me and sent these two pictures in a group chat. Just goes to show that there are some seriously mentally ill people in the incelosphere, who the fuck saves pictures of strangers? Fucking creepy, man. That's a yikes from me, sweaty!

JFL at this hairline and fivehead. My nose is in the next spoiler.View attachment 279275
i have the same hairline jfl.

But it makes you look more like a pajeet: if you look darker brown, people automatically think you're Indian in the US.
Ultimate curry failo. :feelsrope:
Not in my case. Never been mistaken for a pajeet except once by some Syrian who wasn’t sure if I was Indian or Pakistani. :feelskek:

Daily reminder I have been on this forum since day one and this is exactly why.

My forehead is the same size, can you grow your hair out? Is your hair thinning on top?

I literally have cystic acne on my scalp and face. Fuck off

I'd take cystic acne over balding because it is fixable.
So is balding. I’ve been taking treatment for it for years and I still have it. The bumps on my scalp are pretty big and hard. I’m not talking about small ones. Luckily my hair grows over it but I still feel like people may be able to see and my hair is kinda thinning so I always wear a hat when I got out which I would prefer not to because it can make my sweating even worse. Plus I am starting to get Norwood and no doubt it’s only gonna get worse going by my dad’s genetics and I look very much like him

Nosecels are the truest of truecels, my nose has been fucking deformed for years because of an accident

hairline mogs the shit out of mine. When I was in school bullies used to pull up my hair to show my 6head.
No way. Mine is fucked up already, it can’t be much better than yours.

Nosecels are the truest of truecels, my nose has been fucking deformed for years because of an accident
Mine too! Except instead of one accident, it’s multiple accidents.

We have the same haircut. No hair = no life

If your nose is straight or nothing like mine I’d say you’re in a better predicament than I.
Its straight. Front profile isn't flattering though. You've probably heard this too many times already but rhinoplasty is an option if you can cough up the mulah

Mine too! Except instead of one accident, it’s multiple accidents.
My condolences man,is it fixable with rhino? the doc i went to said that mine can be fixed to some extent but not fully. Although i can't even afford it, gigakek.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back