Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PROOF of me being a TRUECEL. For all those that ever doubted me, get the hell in here. And be forgiven for your sin!

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I honestly thought I hadn't ever sent a picture of my nose before, but turns out I did. Story behind it is actually hilarious. So I broke some Pakistani currycuck's soul by saying his young relative would grow up to become a whore for the white man and the black man. He couldn't accept this brutal fact and had a real mental breakdown, so he tried mocking me by telling me how over it is for me and sent these two pictures in a group chat. Just goes to show that there are some seriously mentally ill people in the incelosphere, who the fuck saves pictures of strangers? Fucking creepy, man. That's a yikes from me, sweaty!

JFL at this hairline and fivehead. My nose is in the next spoiler.
7AC9550A BD6D 45EC 8977 497ED3F3A9C2
F2821741 26A4 4269 99E0 97EFFCFA5B6C

Holy fuck your definitely trucel. @universallyabhorred , REE def seems to be below 3/10
The nose def needs rhino and the hair is lost cause

yeah you're a 2 or 3 tbh.

I never called you fakecel but you've debunked the others

Truecel level:
VegetaItsOver9000 02

If a nose like that is all it takes to be a truecel then Gandy is a truecel. You don't have a 101 IQ, it's in the single digits (I'm not surprised).

I honestly thought I hadn't ever sent a picture of my nose before, but turns out I did. Story behind it is actually hilarious. So I broke some Pakistani currycuck's soul by saying his young relative would grow up to become a whore for the white man and the black man. He couldn't accept this brutal fact and had a real mental breakdown, so he tried mocking me by telling me how over it is for me and sent these two pictures in a group chat. Just goes to show that there are some seriously mentally ill people in the incelosphere, who the fuck saves pictures of strangers? Fucking creepy, man. That's a yikes from me, sweaty!

JFL at this hairline and fivehead. My nose is in the next spoiler.View attachment 279275
Your nose is god tier compared to my old one. Post rhino, I nose mog you now

Truecel status granted.

Pickup a Pakistani village girl for arranged marriage. Use your family connections. They would suck dick for that euro money.

My hairline is similar.

Your forehead might be even bigger than mine. Brutal tbhngl

Pickup a Pakistani village girl for arranged marriage. Use your family connections. They would suck dick for that euro money.
GIGA cope I went there and nobody expressed any interest in me.
Truecel status granted.
Thanks bro.
Thank you bro.
yeah you're a 2 or 3 tbh.

I never called you fakecel but you've debunked the others
I am a 2/10. Thanks for the reassurance bro.
Holy fuck your definitely trucel. @universallyabhorred , REE def seems to be below 3/10
The nose def needs rhino and the hair is lost cause
Thanks for backing me up on this one. I told you. He is full of shit, making up stories about me.
If a nose like that is all it takes to be a truecel then Gandy is a truecel. You don't have a 101 IQ, it's in the single digits (I'm not surprised).
It's disfigured, you fucking moron. If it was natura it would have been a different story.
Your nose is god tier compared to my old one. Post rhino, I nose mog you now
No way dude. Mine is disfigured from multiple injuries. PM me your old nose.

JFL at this hairline and fivehead. My nose is in the next spoiler.View attachment 279275
brutal OP. i'm sorry.

Bruh..your nose kinda look like mine.

baldcel gang
20200131 214929

GIGA cope I went there and nobody expressed any interest in me.

Thanks bro.

Thank you bro.

I am a 2/10. Thanks for the reassurance bro.

Thanks for backing me up on this one. I told you. He is full of shit, making up stories about me.

It's disfigured, you fucking moron. If it was natura it would have been a different story.

No way dude. Mine is disfigured from multiple injuries. PM me your old nose.
You are not supposed to directly approach. Use your parent's and relative's connections. Curries thrive on getting other curries married. And there would be village fathers absolutely dying to get their daughters married to a foreign cel. What job do you have? Just show them how much you make in ruppees.

Wow, your nose was worse than I thought it was.

You've definitely proven to be a truecel. Sorry bro :feelsbadman:

You are not supposed to directly approach. Use your parent's and relative's connections. Curries thrive on getting other curries married. And there would be village fathers absolutely dying to get their daughters married to a foreign cel. What job do you have? Just show them how much you make in ruppees.
I didn't approach them. I am extremely well-informed about human behavior around ugly men. And unfortunately everything ticks all the signs that I am beyond saving. I have been to curry cities and villages but still I got zero interest or proposals whatsoever. Imagine being incel in the west and east. That is me.
Wow, your nose was worse than I thought it was.

You've definitely proven to be a truecel. Sorry bro :feelsbadman:
Thanks brother. We are both the only confirmed truecels. What did you think my nose was actually like? Out of curiosity.
What dp you mean? Did you have an accident or smth ?:worryfeels:
Yes, multiple injuries. I kept falling on my face and especially my nose ever since I was a baby. Then as a toddler. Then as a kid. Until puberty wisened me up but by then the damage had already been done.

What did you think my nose was actually like? Out of curiosity.
I imagined it being really hooked or something, but I didn't think it would be Long AND Hooked.

I imagined it being really hooked or something, but I didn't think it would be Long AND Hooked.
Absolutely brutal bro. My normal nose would have made me look like a normie. But then fate fucked me over and now I am here.

"B-b-but it's your toxic personaliteehee, sweaty! It's got nothing to do with you being disfigured!"

Yes, multiple injuries. I kept falling on my face and especially my nose ever since I was a baby. Then as a toddler. Then as a kid. Until puberty wisened me up but by then the damage had already been done.
I'm truly sorry brother. My condolences. :feelsbadman:

May the afterlife treat you better than this sack of shit planet ever did.

Cant see your nose. Only head.

I'm truly sorry brother. My condolences. :feelsbadman:

Thank you brother, I appreciate your sympathy. I can tell you are being genuine. Unfortunately I don't think my life in the afterlife will be better. :(
Cant see your nose. Only head.
Open the next spoiler.

Thank you brother, I appreciate your sympathy. I can tell you are being genuine. Unfortunately I don't think my life in the afterlife will be better. :(

Open the next spoiler.

Damn. How old are you?
Cope.

Last edited:
Not too bad by curry standards tbh ngl.
I will be a 50 year old permavirgin soon. Curries mog the fuck out of me. Pakistani Punjabis, Indians, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans. et cetera.

I will be a 50 year old permavirgin soon. Curries mog the fuck out of me. Pakistani Punjabis, Indians, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans. et cetera.
Your only hope is to moneymaxx in europe and then go to the poorest village in Pakistan, pick the best looking foid there (Paki foids mog curry ones) , pay her dad some money and take her to Europe with you.

Your only hope is to moneymaxx in europe and then go to the poorest village in Pakistan, pick the best looking foid there (Paki foids mog curry ones) , pay her dad some money and take her to Europe with you.
No fucking way, I was there. I got zero interest even knowing I was a foreigner. Also, no man, I don't think Pakistani women look better than Indian women. Pakistani women tend to have a shitty personality: always talking about money, money, money, they have no sense of humor and they think they are such princesses.

No fucking way, I was there. I got zero interest even knowing I was a foreigner. Also, no man, I don't think Pakistani women look better than Indian women. Pakistani women tend to have a shitty personality: always talking about money, money, money, they have no sense of humor and they think they are such princesses.

Rofl have you looked @ currywhores. Theyre ugly as fuck yet demand a rich good looking guy.

Rofl have you looked @ currywhores. Theyre ugly as fuck yet demand a rich good looking guy.
I have seen decent Dravidian women! But yeah, ethnic bitches are so superficial. I have no redeeming features whatsoever.

I have seen decent Dravidian women! But yeah, ethnic bitches are so superficial. I have no redeeming features whatsoever.

Dravidian women are ugly as fuck and look like abos.

I have a collection of everyone's pics on here

Impossible. I have seen literal ogres in curry land get a decent wife. And with the european life mogging you can slay in no time. From your pic you seem like an average looking curry. Also Jfl at getting with women for their personality.

Impossible. I have seen literal ogres in curry land get a decent wife. And with the european life mogging you can slay in no time. From your pic you seem like an average looking curry. Also Jfl at getting with women for their personality.
I am waaay below average wih my deformed nose though. And it's not impossible, what the fuck do you want me to say other than the brutal fact I got absolutely no fucking interest from anyone. Yes, there are curry ogres but they MOG me hard.
Personality is important for women as well. I don't wanna be stuck with someone the way I described.

I am waaay below average wih my deformed nose though. And it's not impossible, what the fuck do you want me to say other than the brutal fact I got absolutely no fucking interest from anyone. Yes, there are curry ogres but they MOG me hard.
Personality is important for women as well. I don't wanna be stuck with someone the way I described.
Nose doesn't look that bad. Did your parents peddle your pictures? Do you have a hometown? Did you guys seriously try it out with marriage age girls there. Did you try in your caste/communuty? This story just doesn't add up. Nobody just gives up euro buxx and a chance to settle abroad especially in curryland no matter how trucel the prospect. You gotta lower your standards maybe. Go for literal village foids.

Nose doesn't look that bad. Did your parents peddle your pictures? Do you have a hometown? Did you guys seriously try it out with marriage age girls there. Did you try in your caste/communuty? This story just doesn't add up. Nobody just gives up euro buxx and a chance to settle abroad especially in curryland no matter how trucel the prospect. You gotta lower your standards maybe. Go for literal village foids.
Dude, my nose is literally the result of multiple injuries. Why would they need my picture? I literally was there myself. Yes, I have an ancestral place where there were girls of marriage age. Not a single one of them expressed any interests. I told you I am good at picking up body language. I pick up on things others cannot. I don't really have any standards, you just should accept that I am simply TOO UGLY for anyone, even girls that want to go to Europe. It sucks but it is the truth.

What does that even matter, please inform us? An ugly nose is ugly regardless of how it ended up as such. God damn you are so fucking stupid man, it's amazing. Keep coping with your "it looks like this because of an accident"-shit you utter brainlet. It is an ugly nose, yeah, sure, but as long as your maxilla is decent the nose is one of the least important traits on the face. Your nasal tip isn't even droopy you tard, it's just that the nostrils join the rest of your face higher up.

You look like that because of your flying carpet incest genes, get that through your thick skull.

Gandys nose looks as bad as yours overall, and it is more hooked and his nasal tip actually protrudes below the rest unlike yours.

H7B621

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back