Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PROOF of me being a TRUECEL. For all those that ever doubted me, get the hell in here. And be forgiven for your sin!

Mogger eye area.

I honestly thought I hadn't ever sent a picture of my nose before, but turns out I did. Story behind it is actually hilarious. So I broke some Pakistani currycuck's soul by saying his young relative would grow up to become a whore for the white man and the black man. He couldn't accept this brutal fact and had a real mental breakdown, so he tried mocking me by telling me how over it is for me and sent these two pictures in a group chat. Just goes to show that there are some seriously mentally ill people in the incelosphere, who the fuck saves pictures of strangers? Fucking creepy, man. That's a yikes from me, sweaty!

JFL at this hairline and fivehead. My nose is in the next spoiler.View attachment 279275
Nose looks bad

OP is dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back