Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm a fucking shitskin curry!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I have the same skin tone as @ilieknothing's profile picture, the color of literal diarrhea.
Hdhaosioaho 2

What did I do wrong to end up looking like this?
-Was born to a fair-skinned Bangladeshi mother, which instead gave my brother an almost tan skin complexion.
-Stay indoors 95% of the day from having no friends or anything to do outside; so much so, I almost developed rickets from being too vitamin D deficient when I was young.
-Put on lots of sunscreen in the summer.
-Limit my exposure to the sunlight by only going out when it's already dark out or staying under the tree shade.
-Live in a higher latitude region, the American Northeast, where there is less direct sunlight.

I will forever be seen as an ethnic, never to truly belong here, living in this United States; tirelessly stereotyped as the unsociable Indian nerd kid in class, more preoccupied with numbers than making any friend or a terrorist monkey ready to scream "Allahu Ackbar" on the streets, inside of any white neighborhood.
______________________.
@wereqryan @truefaithneworder @Broly @curryfool @Transcended Trucel @lonelycurry26 @dominic @tehgymcel420

sorry to hear that bro.

Go er tbhngl it never began for you

Blue eye contacts maxx

failed the genetics RNG

I AM A FUCKING WHITE MALE

You can just be currymaxx :dafuckfeels:

Interesting post. vitamin D deficiency is an overlooked issue among those of darker complexities; the more melanin, the more sun exposure is required for synthetizing cholecalciferol. brutal indeed, ethnics can't win.

Last edited:
I sympathize with male desis so much.

@PrestonYnot-, is there any safe way for you to become lighter-skinned?:cryfeels:

Last edited:
Go ER. Eliminate your race and cleanse this planet of shitskinned curries. That would be your redemption.

I have the same skin tone as @ilieknothing's profile picture, the color of literal diarrhea.
View attachment 500495

View attachment 500497

-Was born to a fair-skinned Bangladeshi mother, which instead gave my brother an almost tan skin complexion.
-Stay indoors 95% of the day from having no friends or anything to do outside; so much so, I almost developed rickets from being too vitamin D deficient when I was young.
-Limit my exposure to the sunlight by only going out when it's already dark out or staying under the tree shade.
-Live in a higher latitude region, the American Northeast, where there is less direct sunlight.

I will forever be seen as an ethnic, never to truly belong here, living in this United States; tirelessly stereotyped as the unsociable Indian nerd kid in class, more preoccupied with numbers than making any friend or a terrorist monkey ready to scream "Allahu Ackbar" on the streets, inside of any white neighborhood.

______________________.
@wereqryan @truefaithneworder @Broly @curryfool @Transcended Trucel @lonelycurry26 @dominic @tehgymcel420
It’s not as if you would be Chad if you were lighter skinned tho.

go ER(in minecraft)

go back to India/Bangladesh then.
go back to India/Bangladesh then.

Just be confident! Love yourself and people will love you

can’t do much other than michealjacksonmaxxing

@PrestonYnot-, is there any safe way for you to become lighter-skinned?:cryfeels:
Glutathione is an option but I've improved my skin UNDERTONES with beta carotene and astaxanthin. I'm still dark skinned but my skin is more of shade of orange and doesn't look that bad.

Over for us shitskins :feelsrope:

Brutally over for us. We need earn money and cope

I am so happy I have white skin + red beard + freckles despite being an Arab. Looking like an ethnic in a white country is hard.
Over for us shitskins :feelsrope:
It depends on how brown you are. If you're a yellow or reddish-brown color, there is still hope. But if you're mud-brown like an Indian it is indeed over

Don't move to usa as curry it's very brutal :feelsbadman:

Get yourself an arranged marriage then, isn't that what the majority of you shit skins do anyway?

Get yourself an arranged marriage then, isn't that what the majority of you shit skins do anyway?
Arrange marriages are a dead tradition here in the United States and people marry much later now; a man getting his first marriage in his late thirties is getting more common.

Even my father had to wait till he was thirty to get married and lose his virginity.

I almost have zero connections back home, not that it would matter because I can’t speak Bengali or be considered a faithful Muslim.

They should make a forum just for currycels. 99% reduction of fakecels guaranteed

yeah its over and painful listen to transcendedtruecel

Most brutal :blackpill:. :feelsrope:[UWSL] [/UWSL]

Take some Vit D supplements

View attachment 500495

View attachment 500497

______________________.

Become Allahuakbarpilled and embrace your destiny

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEqMvIBc2zw&ab_channel=Ingen

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back