Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PROOF of me being a TRUECEL. For all those that ever doubted me, get the hell in here. And be forgiven for your sin!

There's no nose for your face

pic with timestamp or gtfo

If a nose like that is all it takes to be a truecel then Gandy is a truecel. You don't have a 101 IQ, it's in the single digits (I'm not surprised).
tbh

baldcel gang

Reminds me of this gamer
What does that even matter, please inform us? An ugly nose is ugly regardless of how it ended up as such. God damn you are so fucking stupid man, it's amazing. Keep coping with your "it looks like this because of an accident"-shit you utter brainlet. It is an ugly nose, yeah, sure, but as long as your maxilla is decent the nose is one of the least important traits on the face. Your nasal tip isn't even droopy you tard, it's just that the nostrils join the rest of your face higher up.

You look like that because of your flying carpet incest genes, get that through your thick skull.

Gandys nose looks as bad as yours overall, and it is more hooked and his nasal tip actually protrudes below the rest unlike yours.

View attachment 279324
my nose looks exactly like this wtf

That hairline

Beyond over

You guys do realise op could just be a had with deformed nose and bald
If he has good face shape and a good jaw then he's not a truecel

Pretty funny how this truecel frauding normie tier shitskin imbecile won't reply here, what seems to be the problem officer?

before pic looks like mine lol nice
Brutal brocel, make sure to get rhino dude. It’s upped my SMV by about 1 point imho.

Brutal brocel, make sure to get rhino dude. It’s upped my SMV by about 1 point imho.
how much did it cost?

Wear a cap... always... forever

Let's see that MM eye area and jaw.

That's a real Turk nose.

We literally can't see the face. If the face is average you're close to being a 4 and that means you can happily go for 2s or 3s.

And by the way the rhink nose is much more common than you think. I also have it and a lot of cels/even normies around me do. It sucks but its not as big of a deal as you think.

As for the headshape its not that bad(considering lens distortion too) . I don't know if you're permanently bald, that would suck, but if you can grow hair that would propel you to a 4 point something with an almost ok face, which is really going into fakecel/standardscel territory.

Anyway, there are users hundreds of times uglier than you on this site, and you nosemog me and many others by eons. Headshape may suck and you may have a pretty big forehead, but at least it has a masculine tendency that a lot of people don't even have at old ages.

its over tbh. But is it wide from the front view? mine is wide as hell (im not black btw)

Your nose is slightly better than mine tbh, my nose is probably top 3 from the bottom on this forum

You could be a sultan with a nose like that.
m284sti875551.jpg

sorry to hear that bro (you never can trust incels, they will leak pictures)

I still don't think that your nose is worse than mine (in my opinion). Mine looks like a fat penis, yours looks like a high t muslim fighter,
but yea i see where youre coming from. you could fix your nose with a surgery though, and you have the right for doing it because of the accident you have had.

it's easily fixable and its not even considered as haram in your case.

but respect for posting pics, brave man tbh.

Last edited:
You have the classic Iranic hooked nose, welcome to club man

Looks masculine. I have a big Soy balloon head.

I honestly thought I hadn't ever sent a picture of my nose before, but turns out I did. Story behind it is actually hilarious. So I broke some Pakistani currycuck's soul by saying his young relative would grow up to become a whore for the white man and the black man. He couldn't accept this brutal fact and had a real mental breakdown, so he tried mocking me by telling me how over it is for me and sent these two pictures in a group chat. Just goes to show that there are some seriously mentally ill people in the incelosphere, who the fuck saves pictures of strangers? Fucking creepy, man. That's a yikes from me, sweaty!

JFL at this hairline and fivehead. My nose is in the next spoiler.View attachment 279275
Truecel stats ngl

Bro... you look like you sell haunted artifacts in a dusty antique shop in Peshawar...

Never doubted op he’s a true og much love to him

Looks bad. Over

That nose is a death sentence

I don't know why u think u can be a teacher and not be bullied lookin like that

Sounds about right, heh.

You have the same hairline as me

I honestly thought I hadn't ever sent a picture of my nose before, but turns out I did. Story behind it is actually hilarious. So I broke some Pakistani currycuck's soul by saying his young relative would grow up to become a whore for the white man and the black man. He couldn't accept this brutal fact and had a real mental breakdown, so he tried mocking me by telling me how over it is for me and sent these two pictures in a group chat. Just goes to show that there are some seriously mentally ill people in the incelosphere, who the fuck saves pictures of strangers? Fucking creepy, man. That's a yikes from me, sweaty!

JFL at this hairline and fivehead. My nose is in the next spoiler.View attachment 279275
They might not be great but don't necessarily have to make you ugly, what's your harmony like, and what do you rate yourself?

More importantly what's been your direct experience with females, particularly white ones (because you are ethnic so ethnic females liking you means nothing and noodles hating u means nothing )?

Damn bro you have a nose like this

e7e.jpg

You need rhinoplasty asap

this is proof of you being a fakecel fuck
Netherlands flag11

I'm soo so sorry.

norwooding and nose elongated.
How is your jaw and eye area?

It's a face not even a mother can love.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back