Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Privileged normie whore gets herself killed.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

Like the topic title says, privileged normie whore gets herself killed. I know this is an old one but some lifefuel at least. I feel no sympathy since this whore was privileged as fuck and felt easy mode was gonna save her even when getting all cocky and shit and I deal with so much shit in society as an autistic male (I’m diagnosed) and I bet she despised autistic men just like many normal fags do so good riddance.

No sympathy for privileged scum.

By the way, why doesn’t Bianca Devins reply to anyone’s messages anymore? Oh wait….. :dab:

Last edited:
The modern day Mona Lisa...

Like the topic title says, privileged normie whore gets herself killed. I know this is an old one but some lifefuel at least. I feel no sympathy since this whore was privileged as fuck and felt easy mode was gonna save her even when getting all cocky and shit and I deal with so much shit in society as an autistic male (I’m diagnosed) and I bet she despises autistic men just like many normal fags do so good riddance.

By the way, why doesn’t Bianca Devins reply to anyone’s messages anymore? Oh wait….. :dab:
The modern day Mona Lisa...

-BrettyBoy-
Irredeemable

XD

Death to simps and Ethots.

The thread title should be taken literally since that foid specifically fantasized about being raped and killed by a spurned lover.

Her fate is exactly what she wanted to happen. The dude just forgot to rape her JFL.

She's cute...

My favorite part about this story is learning like a year later that she was actually raped on camera and pleaded for her life and suffered. She wasn’t just killed, she was tortured. Good.

lol how unfortunate :feelsjuice:

Back when the thot patrol was in its heyday

Death to simps and Ethots.

Like the topic title says, privileged normie whore gets herself killed. I know this is an old one but some lifefuel at least. I feel no sympathy since this whore was privileged as fuck and felt easy mode was gonna save her even when getting all cocky and shit and I deal with so much shit in society as an autistic male (I’m diagnosed) and I bet she despised autistic men just like many normal fags do so good riddance.

such lifefuel, dumb whore got what she fucking deserved :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

Pretty hilarious situation tbh

She got what wuz coming to her mang, lemme tell u sumthang

Shanetwdmechants

i rly don't get why women have to act cocky around men when they angry, it's so easy for nasty things to happen since they can barely defend themselves :feelsseriously:

i rly don't get why women have to act cocky around men when they angry, it's so easy for nasty things to happen since they can barely defend themselves :feelsseriously:

The average foid is delusionmaxxed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back