Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment POLL: Who supports Marxism-Rodgerism?

Do you support Marxism-Rodgerism

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t know how any incel can call themselves blackpilled while voting “No”.

Anyone who voted no should be perma-banned.

If I was dictator of Incelistan, anyone who is against Marxism-rodgERism will be publicly hanged or shot dead by firing squad.
@based_meme See, this guy believes that Marxist-Rodgerism is "scientific" and so dissidence should be disallowed on pain of death. How do you prevent this kind of reasoning once you grant that knowledge of truth can be had?

Last edited:
@based_meme See, this guy believes that Marxist-Rodgerism is "scientific" and so dissidence should be disallowed on pain of death. How do you prevent this reasoning once you grant that knowledge of truth can be had?
Are you a pacifist? Is murder wrong? Theft? Fraud? Should laws be enforced? Do you believe in speed limits on roads?

Nigga, you're the one that started a poll, public voting, inability to change votes, and a badly worded OP with no definition of Marxism Rodgerism.
The Op question is perfectly neutral: "Do you support Marxism-Rodgerism? --> Yes/No/Undecided"

I did not include a definition because precisely, it would have been biased to do so (any "definition" is biased). I just let people inquire by themselves about MR before expressing their opinions.

It was so neutral that, at first, @Caesercel thought I supported MR

Last edited:
So do the scientific studies proving the blackpill not count anymore?
@based_meme Here we go again. "Science" justifies Marxism-Rodgerism ...

Once you maintain that it is possible to have knowledge of the truth, it is impossible not to justify mass murder in support of an ideology that purports to be based on them.

Last edited:
The Op question is perfectly neutral: "Do you support Marxism-Rodgerism? --> Yes/No/Undecided"

I did not include a definition because precisely, it would have been biased to do so (any "definition" is biased). I just let people inquire by themselves about MR before expressing their opinions.

It was so neutral that, at first, @Caesercel thought I supported MR
You created a thread at the same time calling it a ridiculous cope. They appeared next to each other, and that thread is one of the recommended "Similar Threads" at the bottom of this post. Try harder.

@based_meme See, once again. "Science" justifies Marxism-Rodgerism..
Science also justifies not giving alcohol to babies. @based_meme

@Sans @Lv99_BixNood Please vote

Change your vote to Yes to spite him for being rude
See how desperate you are now? You obviously do not believe in Marxist-Rodgerism. You have just invested your ego in it. Like Stalin did with Marxism-Leninism probably.

Please, both of you, you are fighting like some kids, quit it
Just like in high school, assisted living facilities and nursing homes can have their share of mean girls and bullies.
High school never ends

Because they thought that Marxism, or rather, "scientific materialism", as they liked to call it, was indeed a science and that, as such, it had accurate knowledge of the true laws of human development. They held that all that Marxism said was JTB.
This is key, because they thought wrong. Their belief wasn't justified at the time, since there was no observable/empirical evidence (which you need for a belief to be justified), and they didn't know that it was true at the time - they just believed it was true. You could phrase it as, "they had faith in communism." They were ideologues, not philosophers and scientists.

I believe that as soon as you affirm the possibility of truth, and knowledge, you are providing moral justification for this kind of behavior.
David Hume had something to say about how wrong this is.

Any system of thought that describes itself as JTB ipso facto implies that soviet-style behavior is morally justified in its implementation. Denying this would lead to contradiction. How can you justify not using every means necessary to implement a program of social reform based on true principles?
See immediately above, plus their beliefs weren't justified at the time. Looking back at history, we know now from the data that the belief that communism "is true" (meaning that it is correct) is not justified. In other words, modern/current day communists are retarded.

That is a statement that is rejected by most philosophers since Kant.
Which part? Irrelevant anyway, since Kant was well before Wigner's time, and he wasn't a mathematician. Said differently, Wigner's understanding of reality was a much closer approximation to the truth of reality than Kant's was.

How can you check whether mathematics are "close" to reality if you cannot apprehend reality (in the sense of the Kantian "thing in itself") other than through sense-based experiments whose results are always revisable when more precise instruments become available? (think Newtonian vs. Relativistic mechanics)
Read the essay The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Mathematics in the Natural Sciences for your answer to that question.

Last edited:
See how desperate you are now? You obviously do not believe in Marxist-Rodgerism. You have just invested your ego in it. Like Stalin did with Marxism-Leninism probably.
What's next, you're going to tell me to just be myself and wait for the universe to put the right woman in front of me? Any other sappy bluepills you want to pull out of your arse? Wait, are you going to tell me you were pretending to be retarded now?

You didn't even put an objectively agreed upon definition in the OP, you made the poll public, and you tried stopping people from changing their vote, all while an anti thread by you was in the similar threads tab.

When people tagged me in, I didn't even want to respond and I made it clear. The confusion you sowed forced my hand.

@based_meme Here we go again. "Science" justifies Marxism-Rodgerism ...

Once you maintain that it is possible to have knowledge of the truth, it is impossible not to justify mass murder in support of an ideology that purports to be based on them.
He's the picture perfect example here of what I was describing earlier about misunderstanding/misusing ideas and tools. He takes empirically verifiable facts about the reality of sexual selection and male-female dynamics (black pill science), and erroneously extrapolates (using unknown leaps of logic) to whatever political nonsense he's spouting here and elsewhere.

He's the picture perfect example here of what I was describing earlier about misunderstanding/misusing ideas and tools. He takes empirically verifiable facts about the reality of sexual selection and male-female dynamics (black pill science), and erroneously extrapolates (using unknown leaps of logic) to whatever political nonsense he's spouting here and elsewhere.
Bro, how hard is enforced monogamy to understand?

@based_meme See, now you have a debate with him.

This is because you have opened the door so wide that it is impossible to close it when it should be.

That's not what we're talking about here. We're not talking about the difficulty of understanding that concept. We're talking about how ideas like "enforced monogamy" are the result of misunderstanding/misusing - misusing in this case - ideas, specifically the black pill backed by science.

You're taking truths about the world and applying philosophies (not just any philosophy, but one that has evidence of its ineffectiveness) to it. The end result are memes like "Marxist-Rodgerism" (JFL) and fantasy land ideas like "enforced monogamy" (taken to mean state-mandated wives and girlfriends).

K9 is arguing that what you're doing - extrapolating from science and applying your political beliefs to them - is the same thing that Leninist-Stalinists did.

That's not what we're talking about here. We're not talking about the difficulty of understanding that concept. We're talking about how ideas like "enforced monogamy" are the result of misunderstanding/misusing - misusing in this case - ideas, specifically the black pill backed by science.

You're taking truths about the world and applying philosophies (not just any philosophy, but one that has evidence of its ineffectiveness) to it. The end result are memes like "Marxist-Rodgerism" (JFL) and fantasy land ideas like "enforced monogamy" (taken to mean state-mandated wives and girlfriends).
Nietzsche was right about people like you

@advik97 Back me up bhai and vote yes

What did he say about "people like me?" You present yourself like you have a firm grasp on reality, the way the world works, and on people. What are "people like me" like?

Go on, enlighten us.

David Hume had something to say about how wrong this is.
Could you please elaborate on what you think Hume said about this?

This is key, because they thought wrong. Their belief wasn't justified at the time, since there was no observable/empirical evidence (which you need for a belief to be justified), and they didn't know that it was true at the time - they just believed it was true. You could phrase it as, "they had faith in communism." They were ideologues, not philosophers and scientists.
Ok, but, as usual, who decides what is justified and what isn't? That has always been the flaw in the JTB idea.

Instead of having to say vague things like "JTBs have to be validated by the scientific community" (and then have Fauci pop up and spew self-interested lies all over the place), I prefer to say that I trust Quantum Mechanics, because I trust Niels Bohr and Paul Dirac (plus a long list of other guys I could name if I had the space). Naming a group of people and saying "I trust them" is much clearer and operationally realistic than using abstractions like "the scientific community" or "the scientific consensus" which, like so many other abstractions like "the State" or "the will of the people", can be abused and have been recently.

Read the essay The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Mathematics in the Natural Sciences for your answer to that question.
This book is Truthist Gnostic masturbative copium.

@based_meme See what is happening here?

Countless people who supported Gnostic Truthism like you do were sent to Gulags (or worse) when they were caught up to by the populist wave they had themselves helped to create.

Last edited:

Countless people who supported Gnostic Truthism like you do were sent to Gulags (or worse) when they were caught up to by the populist wave they had themselves helped to create.
Not believing that truth is perfectly knowable wouldn't change anything. People want to fulfill Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Society is 9 meals away from revolution.

Could you please elaborate on what you think Hume said about this?
The is-ought problem: deriving normative and prescriptive statements, like moral values and moral decisions you should make, from descriptive statements, like facts about the natural world.

Ok, but, as usual, who decides what is justified and what isn't? That has always been the flaw in the JTB idea.

Instead of having to say vague things like "JTBs have to be validated by the scientific community" (and then have Fauci pop up and spew self-interested lies all over the place), I prefer to say that I trust Quantum Mechanics, because I trust Niels Bohr and Paul Dirac (plus a long list of other guys I could name if I had the space). Naming a group of people and saying "I trust them" is much clearer and operationally realistic than using abstractions like "the scientific community" or "the scientific consensus" which, like so many other abstractions like "the State" or "the will of the people", can be abused and have been recently.
Not this shit again. Empirical facts about the world don't need an authority stamp and approval. I agree that there's basically a "ministry of science" (ala 1984) with the current scientific status quo, but you know that this is the politicization of science and does not (intrinsically) negatively affect the method of science as a means to get closer to truth.

This book is Truthist Gnostic masturbative copium.
It's an essay, not a book. If you care about the answer to the question you asked, you'll make the effort and read it. Please don't act like a retard.

@TheProphetMuscle @MarquisDeSade Seeing how so many people are asking for a definition of Marxism Rodgerism, I think @Communcel 's thread should be moved to the Must Read Section

@TheProphetMuscle @MarquisDeSade Seeing how so many people are asking for a definition of Marxism Rodgerism, I think @Communcel 's thread should be moved to the Must Read Section

If the text colour on Communcel 's thread is off putting, then my thread can be used instead

Last edited:

He still hasn't explained himself, and I'm starting to doubt if he will bother. You could be right and this would be history repeating itself.

This is what happens when you have people who try to authoritatively implement ideas in practice than their wisdom and intelligence level should ever warrant.

Ooga booga tribe leader take big brain thing and gib all gud stuff.

He still hasn't explained himself, and I'm starting to doubt if he will bother. You could be right and this would be history repeating itself.

This is what happens when you have people who try to authoritatively implement ideas in practice than their wisdom and intelligence level should ever warrant.

Ooga booga tribe leader take big brain thing and gib all gud stuff.
Literally just read all the threads I've posted about Marxism Rodgerism and Inceldia / Incelistan

Literally just read all the threads I've posted about Marxism Rodgerism and Inceldia / Incelistan
I'M TAKING ABOUT EXPLAINING YOUR COMMENT ON HOW NIETZSCHE WAS RIGHT ABOUT "PEOPLE LIKE ME," NOT YOUR POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.

STOP BEING A PASSIVE CHICKEN SHIT AND EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEANT.

If the text colour on Communcel 's thread is off putting, then my thread can be used instead
@Caesarcel People in multiple threads are asking me what the definition of Marxism Rodgerism is. Please move the founding document to the Must Read Section

@DarkStarDown @Stupid Clown

@Caesercel Please move Marxist Rodgerist manifesto to Must Read section

@Caesercel Please move Marxist Rodgerist manifesto to Must Read section
@Caesercel Don't. This drivel is political propaganda. In fact, that section needs a clean up. There's some seriously trash tier threads in there that have no business being in that section.

I dislike communism as a whole. Even the idea of a state handed girlfriend will not make it feaseable for me. The very notion that I will held back on the grounds that someone else won't have it as good as me is retarded. I'm not a phioantropist in fact I believe nobody can be one.

How is locking women inside and government assigned wives feminism?
I dunno. I just hate the idea of Marxism and I don't think we should practice anything under the same name.

How is locking women inside and government assigned wives feminism?
That's not Marxism and has never been Marxism. Marxism requires you to believe yourself a wronged being, someone entitled (without a trace of irony) to wealth.

I dunno. I just hate the idea of Marxism and I don't think we should practice anything under the same name.
So you just don't like the label? The name? Are you a NPC?

That's not Marxism and has never been Marxism. Marxism requires you to believe yourself a wronged being, someone entitled (without a trace of irony) to wealth.
Nigga I AM wronged by a lack of pussy, and I AM entitled to pussy

So you just don't like the label? The name? Are you a NPC?

Nigga I AM wronged by a lack of pussy, and I AM entitled to pussy
Marxism led to feminism. We should give him no credit.

@wereq @IncelusRex @parzurnacs Explain your vote