Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment POLL: Who supports Marxism-Rodgerism?

Do you support Marxism-Rodgerism

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah still no clue what it even means
It's Marxism applied to the social and sexual inequalities, instead of economic and class inequalities.

Literally spells it out for you here:

Marxism Rodgerism = Incels create a government that takes on the responsibility of abolishing lonliness and inceldom and cheating and paternity fraud by any means necessary, including state assigned wives.
Just read the thread theory.

It's Marxism applied to the social and sexual inequalities, instead of economic and class inequalities.

Literally spells it out for you here:

Just read the thread theory.
Why is there a new term for this. We've been talking about government mandated gfs like forever

Why is there a new term for this. We've been talking about government mandated gfs like forever
The new term came about because some would like to turn this idea into some kind of neo-Stalinist crusade. They also think, I believe, that old-style communist imagery and language makes for some enjoyably edgy cope (a la Stormfront, but in reverse)

Ok, let's go then.

You hold that man can have "knowlege", in the sense that we can "know the truth". I assume here you hold the classic "Justified true belief" (JTB) definition of knowledge (this is what I mean by "truthist gnostic scientism").
I hold that JTB is an important aspect of truth. This does not mean that I discount a priori truths, for example, such as mathematics, which happens to correspond to reality in a way that is closer and more accurate than should be possible (thanks, Eugene Wigner, for bringing that truth to our collective attention).

What I claim is that this implies the false hope that humanity can control its own destiny through knowledge and, by extension that individuals can control their destiny through knowledge as well. I personally hold the view that the only thing accessible to humans (or to any other living things) are beliefs of varying degrees of credibility. Hard science theories are beliefs of very high reliability and yet they are still only beliefs because they can be revised at any moment and discarded in favor of a better theory.

Holding the false hope that we can control our own destiny through knowledge leads directly, in my view, to the core Marxist idea that the State can beneficially control mankind's destiny.
What do you mean by, "control your destiny?"

I hold that JTB is an important aspect of truth. This does not mean that I discount a priori truths, for example, such as mathematics, which happens to correspond to reality in a way that is closer and more accurate than should be possible (thanks, Eugene Wigner, for bringing that truth to our collective attention).

What do you mean by, "control your destiny?"
Sorry. No time now. I will answer properly later today.

Let me try this again @Communecel

@Gyros_Pretcel

@Govid_Dorious

@Intellectual_69

Shout out to @IncelKing for voting yes, thank you my nigga

@Pillow City Rev @NihilisticSoul

@Marquis de Sade @MarquisDeSade

Would define it differently. Decommodify pussy and looks. Eventually the means have to be in sync with the values of communism though. It's mostly about compensation, financing nutrition, gf therapist, looksmax and abolishing toxic femininity and normieism.

Have I tagged @LeFrenchCel yet?

Would define it differently. Decommodify pussy and looks. Eventually the means have to be in sync with the values of communism though. It's mostly about compensation, financing nutrition, gf therapist, looksmax and abolishing toxic femininity and normieism.
State mandated GFs?

@LesscoBlob
Proudly voted yes. Sexual communism is not an opinion to be debated. It's a necessity for the human race. Every single sexually capitalistic society got destroyed by sexually communist societies.

Proudly voted yes. Sexual communism is not an opinion to be debated. It's a necessity for the human race. Every single sexually capitalistic society got destroyed by sexually communist societies.
Monogamous societies always win against non-monogamous societies. We will win - it is a scientific certainty.

Thank you comrade, may Elliot bless you with big booty bitches

@Transcended Trucel

Monogamous societies always win against non-monogamous societies. We will win - it is a scientific certainty.
Exactly. A polygynous society means that sub8 men won't participate in the preservance of that society, so that when a monogamous society attacks, the polygynous society is left with essentially no military and most of its men welcoming the invaders with open arms.

Thank you @Gyros_Pretcel, you are a Supreme Gentleman

Last edited:
Thank you comrade, may Elliot bless you with big booty bitches
e949745e1c38bc99cba3a8cfeed32d06df-27-elliot-rodger.2x.w710.jpg

Exactly. A polygynous society means that sub8 men won't participate in the preservance of that society, so that when a monogamous society attacks, the polygynous society is left with essentially no military and most of its men welcoming the invaders with open arms.
Polygynous societies with sex slavery can be vicious when invading but lack unity when invaded as well as scientific curiosity and industry

Polygynous societies with sex slavery can be vicious when invading but lack unity when invaded as well as scientific curiosity and industry
Which ultimately dooms them to backwardness, as most of them practise slavery by enslaving their sub8 male populations.
After a few years, they get colonised and their cultures assimilate to the monogamous one.

Which ultimately dooms them to backwardness, as most of them practise slavery by enslaving their sub8 male populations.
After a few years, they get colonised and their cultures assimilate to the monogamous one.
You're smart, you should read Fate of Empires by Glubb and "Sex and Culture" by Unwin

Shout out to @Macrocephalus for just being generally high IQ

@Atavistic Autist

Shout out to @IncelKing for voting yes, thank you my nigga

I don’t know how any incel can call themselves blackpilled while voting “No”.

Anyone who voted no should be perma-banned.

If I was dictator of Incelistan, anyone who is against Marxism-rodgERism will be publicly hanged or shot dead by firing squad.

You idiot, if one day a Marxist-Rodgerist happened to take power, you would be the first to be purged to the Gulag, like all the "old communists" were by Stalin in the late 1920s
NPC take. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: