Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment POLL: Who supports Marxism-Rodgerism?

Do you support Marxism-Rodgerism

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t know how any incel can call themselves blackpilled while voting “No”.

Anyone who voted no should be perma-banned.

If I was dictator of Incelistan, anyone who is against Marxism-rodgERism will be publicly hanged or shot dead by firing squad.
MF'ers will be against Marxism rodgerism and support a system where your wife can take half. Even Jeff Bezos isn't safe, moneymaxxing is stupid. Money can't save normies, let alone incels.

People think pure capitalism will save them from paying taxes but they'll just end up paying security guards millions instead to say safe. People have no idea how much their middle class life is propped up by the government.

NPC take. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Lenin literally caught leaders of the Communist movement getting money from the secret police. Most of the people Stalin killed really were traitors and infiltrators. He only became paranoid after one of his friends got shot in the middle of the Communist Party headquarters by a gunman with a fake party ID

@Lv99_BixNood did I tag you yet

@Incel_Because_Short

Did I tag you @FarCel

@Incelius Savage

Meme "Ideology"

MF'ers will be against Marxism rodgerism and support a system where your wife can take half. Even Jeff Bezos isn't safe, moneymaxxing is stupid. Money can't save normies, let alone incels.

People think pure capitalism will save them from paying taxes but they'll just end up paying security guards millions instead to say safe. People have no idea how much their middle class life is propped up by the government.
You cant support one oppressive hierarchy while opposing other one, you cannot acknowledge the oppressive sexual hierarchy without acknowledging underlying economic inequality under the capitalist system.

If you are the reincarnation of Stalin, it means you are going to kill everyone who supported you when you gain power.

Clear enough?
What are you even trying to argue here with these strawmans? What does stalin putting men in gulags has to be with the tenets of marxism rodgerism?
You appear to have some sort of intergenerational PTSD to the word "marxism" i have never seen someone cope so hard over a ideology that will essentially benefit the sexual proletariat.

What are you even trying to argue here with these strawmans? What does stalin putting men in gulags has to be with the tenets of marxism rodgerism?
You appear to have some sort of intergenerational PTSD to the word "marxism" i have never seen someone cope so hard over a ideology that will essentially benefit the sexual proletariat.
I bet he thinks he's an intellectual because his mother read Animal Farm by George Orwell to him when he was 4

And the definition shouldn't come from somebody against it. Thread should not be created by either a supporter or opponent.
I agree, this is just a bait thread. @K9Otaku has some extreme negative reaction to the word 'marxism' he starts seething when he sees it being uttered anywhere on the forum. I think he should use some filter to filter out the word 'marxism' from his screen to preserve his sanity. That being said I'm not going to post further in this thread and bump it.

I agree, this is just a bait thread. @K9Otaku has some extreme negative reaction to the word 'marxism' he starts seething when he sees it being uttered anywhere on the forum. I think he should use some filter to filter out the word 'marxism' from his screen to preserve his sanity. That being said I'm not going to post further in this thread and bump it.
Please vote for my suggestions thread on adding a sage option

I know this youtuber is being ironic but it's unironically good :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xPMYeb80bo

What do you mean by, "control your destiny?"
You surely know how all communist regimes thought that they were legitimate in controlling the destiny of humanity in general and of their citizens in particular. They thought that it was justified to use police for the purpose of political repression, mass executions of opponents, working to death political prisoners and starving to death the peasantry of entire regions in order to force them into collective farms, among other things. Since the collapse of the USSR and the opening up of its archives to historians, we have discovered that Stalin and his entourage were sincere communists to the end. Not a single hint of cynicism has been discovered in these archives. Like Steven Kotkin says: "The biggest discovery in post collapse Soviet historiography is that Stalin and his entourage, you know what? they were communists!" This means that the most blood-stained of the soviet leaders sincerely thought they were legitimate in everything they did. They had this "You have to get your hands dirty" mentality and they believed it was wholly justified.

Why did they think that?

Because they thought that Marxism, or rather, "scientific materialism", as they liked to call it, was indeed a science and that, as such, it had accurate knowledge of the true laws of human development. They held that all that Marxism said was JTB.

And if it had been, indeed, it would have been morally justified to get their hands dirty. What are a few deaths compared to the eternal happiness of humanity. Indeed, anyone who opposes a JTB must be a despicable reactionary only preoccupied in his narrow self-interest, and therefore deserving of death.

I believe that as soon as you affirm the possibility of truth, and knowledge, you are providing moral justification for this kind of behavior.

Any system of thought that describes itself as JTB ipso facto implies that soviet-style behavior is morally justified in its implementation. Denying this would lead to contradiction. How can you justify not using every means necessary to implement a program of social reform based on true principles?

I hold that JTB is an important aspect of truth. This does not mean that I discount a priori truths, for example, such as mathematics, which happens to correspond to reality in a way that is closer and more accurate than should be possible (thanks, Eugene Wigner, for bringing that truth to our collective attention).
That is a statement that is rejected by most philosophers since Kant.

How can you check whether mathematics are "close" to reality if you cannot apprehend reality (in the sense of the Kantian "thing in itself") other than through sense-based experiments whose results are always revisable when more precise instruments become available? (think Newtonian vs. Relativistic mechanics)

Whichever one makes foids lives miserable

Why is there a new term for this. We've been talking about government mandated gfs like forever
Just a reminder. I am not supporting MR. Personally, I am opposed to it. I am just trying to gauge its support among the community

@proudweeb also.

Please pin it

If this was bait, it definitely worked. No better demonstration that your MR BS splits the community down the middle.

I support elements of it.

Just woke up and voted

If this was bait, it definitely worked. No better demonstration that your MR BS splits the community down the middle.
Nigga, you're the one that started a poll, public voting, inability to change votes, and a badly worded OP with no definition of Marxism Rodgerism. You're the one dividing the community.

Should we ban all Just Be White and Just Be Tall posters next for dividing the community? What the fuck are you thinking?

Just a reminder. I am not supporting MR. Personally, I am opposed to it. I am just trying to gauge its support among the community

@proudweeb also.

Please pin it
@proudweeb shouldn't pin it. Mods should create a neutrally worded OP and allow people to change their votes before the deadline in case they hear a good argument.

I'm being forced to bump this thread precisely because of how shit it is.

Give me Athenian Anarcho Capitalist Monarchy or give me death!

You surely know how all communist regimes thought that they were legitimate in controlling the destiny of humanity in general and of their citizens in particular. They thought that it was justified to use police for the purpose of political repression, mass executions of opponents, working to death political prisoners and starving to death the peasantry of entire regions in order to force them into collective farms, among other things. Since the collapse of the USSR and the opening up of its archives to historians, we have discovered that Stalin and his entourage were sincere communists to the end. Not a single hint of cynicism has been discovered in these archives. Like Steven Kotkin says: "The biggest discovery in post collapse Soviet historiography is that Stalin and his entourage, you know what? they were communists!" This means that the most blood-stained of the soviet leaders sincerely thought they were legitimate in everything they did. They had this "You have to get your hands dirty" mentality and they believed it was wholly justified.

Why did they think that?

Because they thought that Marxism, or rather, "scientific materialism", as they liked to call it, was indeed a science and that, as such, it had accurate knowledge of the true laws of human development. They held that all that Marxism said was JTB.

And if it had been, indeed, it would have been morally justified to get their hands dirty. What are a few deaths compared to the eternal happiness of humanity. Indeed, anyone who opposes a JTB must be a despicable reactionary only preoccupied in his narrow self-interest, and therefore deserving of death.

I believe that as soon as you affirm the possibility of truth, and knowledge, you are providing moral justification for this kind of behavior.

Any system of thought that describes itself as JTB ipso facto implies that soviet-style behavior is morally justified in its implementation. Denying this would lead to contradiction. How can you justify not using every means necessary to implement a program of social reform based on true principles?

That is a statement that is rejected by most philosophers since Kant.

How can you check whether mathematics are "close" to reality if you cannot apprehend reality (in the sense of the Kantian "thing in itself") other than through sense-based experiments whose results are always revisable when more precise instruments become available? (think Newtonian vs. Relativistic mechanics)
So do the scientific studies proving the blackpill not count anymore?

What's stopping rich men from hoarding all the foids?
There are no hylics in an Athenian society, everyone is a pneumatic that knows right from wrong, and Athena herself would curse every wicked man. Hoarding foids is wrong, therefore nobody would do it except the rare psychopath that pops up every 10 years and gets routinely executed.

There are no hylics in an Athenian society, everyone is a pneumatic that knows right from wrong, and Athena herself would curse every wicked man. Hoarding foids is wrong, therefore nobody would do it except the rare psychopath that pops up every 10 years and gets routinely executed.
If you had proof of Athena existing then I might be inclined to,support your system. However, as I have not seen convincing proof of any religion being true, Marxism Rodgerism still remains the best system in my mind.

Women will support communism only when it benefits them.
In cases like access to sex, they demand free market economy

I support OP killing himself

Women will support communism only when it benefits them.
In cases like access to sex, they demand free market economy
Precisely. It is time for the Incel underclass to seize the means of reproduction.

Can you please include a definition for Marxism-Rodgerism
Vote yes if you want ending inceldom and enforcing monogamy to be the government's main focus.

Can you please include a definition for Marxism-Rodgerism
Marxism Rodgerism = Incels create a government that takes on the responsibility of abolishing lonliness and inceldom and cheating and paternity fraud by any means necessary, including state assigned wives.

@Rotter did you vote?

I love Arma 3, but I have difficulty commanding NPC driven vehicles using the NumPad. Any tips?