Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious POLL: Who should Kaashmir belong to?

Who should it belong to?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
As you saars may know, Pakistani, India and China all claim all of it. But I think it should be independent, and should especially, not fall to either China or india, because, I don't want kashmir women to be raped by inferior species and create ugly Incel offsprings. Because, they're the whitest and best looking in south Asia, due to being Iranian adjacent.
IMG 20240807 081747IMG 20240807 081802

IMG 20240807 083234IMG 20240807 083208IMG 20240807 083157IMG 20240807 083144IMG 20240807 083132IMG 20240807 083112IMG 20240807 083100

might as well be apart of pakistan since they're muslims

@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@DarkStar
@Biowaste Removal

Might as well show european nigger, what in the cherry-picking is this.
Kashmirs are indeed whiter then the average jeet. I have seen many documentaries, that's not fair off, even if it's "cherry picked". Also they look ethnic, they just have lighter features.

Last edited:
It depends on what they want, not nationalists on either side. The best option for them would probably be independence. But I think the average Kashmiri would know it would be an absolute shitshow with constant attempts at manipulation and interference anyways so they would probably choose to join Pakistan just for the (very relative) stability.

@ilieknothing Thoughts

No? They look like the average Lebanese (Skin color wise) A jeet is a bit darker.
IMG 20240807 081747IMG 20240807 081802
Why do you think indian MP's say stuff like this? Even, they know Kashmiris are superior to them. Not saying they are as white as Europeans, but Lebanese is correct.

Because it's a fetish prolly, jeets are darker I never denied it. But the muh Kashmiris are all some sort of blue-eyed Aryan mountain dwellers is fake.
Yes, I agree. On average they are as light as Levantines.

Kashmirs are indeed whiter then the average jeet. I have seen many documentaries, that's not fair off, even if it's "cherry picked". Also they look ethnic, they just have lighter features.
This is not true. @RREEEEEEEEE already debunked this years ago, and said that most of them look like any other curry. It’s just a small minority of them that look non-curry. Most still look curry.

This is not true. @RREEEEEEEEE already debunked this years ago, and said that most of them look like any other curry. It’s just a small minority of them that look non-curry. Most still look curry.
Is this Gengar from .org? Very similar account

I don't want kashmir women to be raped by inferior species and create ugly Incel offsprings.
Kashmiris ruled cow belters in the past.
Because, they're the whitest
They have 30-35% AASI I think. Many North-West and Paki groups have less AASI than that
Still cherrypicked the average Kashmirs look like this: View attachment 1216293
Nah, that looks like the average person in Delhi. Kashmirs are lighter.
They look like this, street walk videos are the best way to get an idea how they look

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUVPj3kQs4Q

Isn't that guy Pakistani or something? I have seen his posts before.

1st choice is independent, 2nd choice is with Pakistan.

Not sure how they would fare being independent as there is fuck all industry there but I guess we can take inspiration from Bangladesh

Is this Gengar from .org? Very similar account
I think so. I know he’s a mod there.

Isn't that guy Pakistani or something? I have seen his posts before.
Don’t remember, but I do remember he is either Kashmiri or Punjabi ethnically. He says the myth of both of them being non-curry looking is based on a small minority of the population only

5 seconds into the video and this is the average Kashmiris:
View attachment 1216297
Those are jeets. That guy is a sikh. Look at his turban. Many Indians live in kashmir. Stop listening to @anandkonda street walkthroughs are a terrible way to assses, especially, if there are a lot of foreigners.

Don’t remember, but I do remember he is either Kashmiri or Punjabi ethnically. He says the myth of both of them being non-curry looking is based on a small minority of the population
Why do you trust him then?

No the what is the average skin color of a Levantine, post it, I want to see since you said Kashmiris had the same
So what do you want me to do? The Levantine skin colour is usually, olive light brown.

Post nigga :lul: :lul: :lul: I just want to see if you're crazy or nah, what do you think is the average skin color of a Levantine?
IMG 20240807 091223
This one if we are talking about not tanned.(Light olive brown) And medium olive brown.

1st choice is independent, 2nd choice is with Pakistan.

Not sure how they would fare being independent as there is fuck all industry there but I guess we can take inspiration from Bangladesh
Just kick out your PM theory.

View attachment 1216304
This one if we are talking about not tanned. And medium olive brown.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: I knew it, I fucking knew it. Fucking delusional.

I only saw and knew one Levantine my entire life, this is how she looked like:

Stop being like those self hating jeets who claim "We're white saar" You are brown. Brown just like poop.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: I knew it, I fucking knew it. Fucking delusional.

View attachment 1216306

Stop being like those self hating jeets who claim "We're white saar" You are brown. Brown just like poop.

View attachment 1216306

Stop being like those self hating jeets who claim "We're white saar" You are brown. Brown just like
Why are you reacting like I said, Levantines are as white as Nordics? I said Medium olive brown- light brown which is accurate, even according to Jewgle.

Why do you trust him then?
He was a good friend of mine here who gave harsh blackpills all the time (despite his constant Islam coping). I joked to him one time that he needs to stop larping as curry if he is non-curry looking due to his ethnicity. That’s why he explained to me it’s just a myth. The reason I believe him is because I know the same thing is done for Pashtuns from Afghanistan. Most actually look like curries, but if you google them or ask people they will only care about the ones that look non-curry to represent them.

Kashmiris ruled cow belters in the past.

They have 30-35% AASI I think. Many North-West and Paki groups have less AASI than that

They look like this, street walk videos are the best way to get an idea how they look

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUVPj3kQs4Q

Yeah, I think Kashmiris have even less steppe ancestry than the many other groups there. Curries need a eugenics program to make sure only the non-curry looking minority are the ones allowed to breed.

View attachment 1216306

Well tbh many Italians and Greeks I’ve met irl look ethnic af, but are still considered white by many people.

So better then the average Indian.
Not really. Lowest caste North-West castes have 35-40% AASI. Pakis and almost all castes in NW India have similar or way less AASI
No, it's not. Even crowds of people aren't a good way to asses anything.
Cope, it's the best way to find out how an average person looks like
Those are jeets. That guy is a sikh. Look at his turban.
Some Muslims wear turbans I think. If he was a Sikh he would have had a beard

As you saars may know, Pakistani, India and China all claim all of it. But I think it should be independent, and should especially, not fall to either China or india, because, I don't want kashmir women to be raped by inferior species and create ugly Incel offsprings. Because, they're the whitest and best looking in south Asia, due to being Iranian adjacent.
View attachment 1216280View attachment 1216281

View attachment 1216282View attachment 1216283View attachment 1216284View attachment 1216285View attachment 1216286View attachment 1216287View attachment 1216288
To the strongest ie. whoever can hold it.