Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious POLL: Who should Kaashmir belong to?

Who should it belong to?

• Total voters
Well tbh many Italians and Greeks I’ve met irl look ethnic af, but are still considered white by many people.
Sure bud, unless they were Sicilian which was proven to have some admixtures with North African during the middle ages, Italians aren't supposed to look ethnic.

Why are you reacting like I said, Levantines are as white as Nordics? I said Medium olive brown- light brown which is accurate, even according to Jewgle.
You said they look like fucking Jhonny Depp, olive-skinned, which isn't the case bud, keep coping. You're brown, go take a wall in your city and you will see that you aren't light brown, but brown to dark brown

He was a good friend of mine here who gave harsh blackpills all the time (despite his constant Islam coping). I joked to him one time that he needs to stop larping as curry if he is non-curry looking due to his ethnicity. That’s why he explained to me it’s just a myth. The reason I believe him is because I know the same thing is done for Pashtuns from Afghanistan. Most actually look like curries, but if you google them or ask people they will only care about the ones that look non-curry to represent them.

Ok
Cope, it's the best way to find out how an average person looks like
Not with you street shitters in Kashmir.
Some Muslims wear turbans I think. If he was a Sikh he would have had a
He is fucking sikh kek. Muslims don't have such turbans. Also I don't know I'm just basing this off that picture, I didn't see his face.
I’ve met irl look ethnic af, but are still considered white by many people
Yeah, and I said something factually accurate as well. I don't think I ever said Levantines are white. Even when @wereq asked @DarkStar if we are white, I said no, because, even white passing Levantines have Arab DNA.

They're better off with Pakistan. They won't be able to survive on their own.

You said they look like fucking Jhonny Depp, olive-skinned, which isn't the case bud, keep coping. You're brown, go take a wall in your city and you will see that you aren't light brown, but brown to dark
Kek. Imagine saying Levantines are as dark as pajeets. But yeah, whatever, if that's what you want to believe. I said olive brown- light olive brown, and that's accurate.

Kek. Imagine saying Levantines are as dark as pajeets. But yeah, whatever, if that's what you want to believe. I said olive brown- light olive brown, and that's accurate.
Beirut:

Delhi:

No skin color difference detected, if anything jeets are lighter. Quit coping

Sure bud, unless they were Sicilian which was proven to have some admixtures with North African during the middle ages, Italians aren't supposed to look ethnic.
This is just a myth. They are actually just Greek.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicilians#:~:text=Sicilians are of European genetic,Roman and Greek genetic ancestry.

Other studies have also demonstrated that the population of Sicily is genetically very similar to that of Malta, and to Greek speaking groups from the Ionian Islands, the Aegean Islands, Crete and the Peloponnese while the rest of mainland Greece appears as slightly differentiated, by clustering with the other Southern Balkanpopulations such as Albanians of Albania, Kosovo and the Arbëreshë people.

As for Northern Italians, they are heavily influenced by invading Germanic groups around them. The Southern ones just didn’t have that.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: I knew it, I fucking knew it. Fucking delusional.

I only saw and knew one Levantine my entire life, this is how she looked like:
View attachment 1216306

Stop being like those self hating jeets who claim "We're white saar" You are brown. Brown just like poop.
That whore is the outlier in lebanon, she probably has Gulf DNA

This is just a myth. They are actually just Greek.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicilians#:~:text=Sicilians are of European genetic,Roman and Greek genetic ancestry.

Other studies have also demonstrated that the population of Sicily is genetically very similar to that of Malta, and to Greek speaking groups from the Ionian Islands, the Aegean Islands, Crete and the Peloponnese while the rest of mainland Greece appears as slightly differentiated, by clustering with the other Southern Balkanpopulations such as Albanians of Albania, Kosovo and the Arbëreshë people.

As for Northern Italians, they are heavily influenced by invading Germanic groups around them. The Southern ones just didn’t have that.
I see, my fault

Pure cope, my uncle lives in north italy and his german wife herself has admitted he looks no different than italians.

Hell, forget italians or south europeans, I've had BRITISH people on twitter accuse me of being british/white

Yeah, I think Kashmiris have even less steppe ancestry than the many other groups there. Curries need a eugenics program to make sure only the non-curry looking minority are the ones allowed to breed.
Most greek and steppe descended Punjabis still behave like this. Least steppe having Tamils built civilizations while North niggers got defeated by invaders all though history

Eugenics is needed but selecting for steppe will worsen the street shitting lol

Arabs tan, indians dont. My dad gets as dark as a nigger when he goes to iraq, but his regular color is pale yellow with pink hue.
Arabs tan saar, that's why in the west all of us still look brown! This is what happens in every social media EVER when you type in arab girl or boy:

Pure cope, my uncle lives in north italy and his german wife herself has admitted he looks no different than italians.

Hell, forget italians or south europeans, I've had BRITISH people on twitter accuse me of being british/white
My uncle is white saar believe me! JFLLLLLLLL I saw your face bro, YOU do NOT look British jfl, you look like the average pale arab. Your face around whites would be like a stain on a white t-shirt

Oh wow kpop frauds like crazy what a discovery, cope.
Point is you're cherrypicking(so am I) but here's what Google says.

"The Levantine region, which includes countries like Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Israel, and Palestine, has a diverse population with a wide range of skin tones. The average skin color of Levantines tends to be light to medium olive. This reflects the region's complex history of migrations, trade, and conquests, resulting in a rich genetic diversity. Generally, Levantines might have a Mediterranean appearance, with varying shades of skin color that can range from light to darker tones depending on individual and familial ancestry"

My uncle is white saar believe me!
lol
JFLLLLLLLL I saw your face bro, YOU do NOT look British jfl
Right, I'm gonna take the opinion of a nigger over actual Brits.

Also, fyi, Iraqis and Brits do share phenotypical features

you look like the average pale arab.
I know, which is why it's funny as fuck that europeans think I'm white, just shows how much of a dumbass you are
Your face around whites would be like a stain on a white t-shirt
Cope

Most greek and steppe descended Punjabis still behave like this. Least steppe having Tamils built civilizations while North niggers got defeated by invaders all though history

Eugenics is needed but selecting for steppe will worsen the street shitting lol

View attachment 1216334
Funny GIF

Point is you're cherrypicking(so am I) but here's what Google says.

"The Levantine region, which includes countries like Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Israel, and Palestine, has a diverse population with a wide range of skin tones. The average skin color of Levantines tends to be light to medium olive. This reflects the region's complex history of migrations, trade, and conquests, resulting in a rich genetic diversity. Generally, Levantines might have a Mediterranean appearance, with varying shades of skin color that can range from light to darker tones depending on individual and familial ancestry"
k
That's just true, keep seething, nigger.
I'm arab nigga, keep coping. I know what my race looks like

I am white as fuck, and my 3 sisters are even paler than me lmfao
Saw you, you're pale indeed, but still look arab asf.

Absolute lie. Here are some social media users who are Arab
One in 10 million, keep cherry-picking, the average street video in ANY arab country will prove to you that you aren't blue-eyed pale skin European features mogger, but brown arabs.

Except they do. Taliban
Kashmiris don't wear the same thing.
There are almost no sikhs there
You're playing dumb on purpose aren't you? Those are not counting people who go to kashmir to do business, after article 90 or whatever, a few years back, pajeets from the mainland can go to kashmir.

Last edited:
I'm arab nigga, keep coping. I know what my race looks like
What type of arab
Saw you, you're pale indeed, but still look arab asf.
And many euros look similar to me
One in 10 million, keep cherry-picking, the average street video in ANY arab country will prove to you that you aren't blue-eyed pale skin European features mogger, but brown arabs.
Where did I say arabs are all white and blue eyed, dumbass? I was rebuking you for claiming Lebs are the same as Indians. Many arabs are "brown" because it's in fact just a tan

What type of arab
Nafri

And many euros look similar to me
Ehh we must not interact with the same euros

Where did I say arabs are all white and blue eyed, dumbass? I was rebuking you for claiming Lebs are the same as Indians. Many arabs are "brown" because it's in fact just a tan
Showing two arab dudes who are white and blue-eyed won't debunk my claim which is verdict. The average arab is as brown as a jeet.

As you saars may know, Pakistani, India and China all claim all of it. But I think it should be independent, and should especially, not fall to either China or india, because, I don't want kashmir women to be raped by inferior species and create ugly Incel offsprings. Because, they're the whitest and best looking in south Asia, due to being Iranian adjacent.
View attachment 1216280View attachment 1216281

View attachment 1216282View attachment 1216283View attachment 1216284View attachment 1216285View attachment 1216286View attachment 1216287View attachment 1216288
Whoever has the balls to invade and take it

Showing two arab dudes who are white and blue-eyed won't debunk my claim which is verdict. The average arab is as brown as a jeet.
The average gulf Arab maybe. Not Levantines. And I already showed you proof of this

Are you blind, faggot? It's literallly ALL of iraq that has that phenot

It's clearly and Italian pheno
Not even in a million years will the average Iraqi look similar to Italians, keep riding cumskins meat, self-hating ahh

You literally, said "K". Here read again

You literally, said "K". Here read again

The Levantine region, which includes countries like Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Israel, and Palestine, has a diverse population with a wide range of skin tones. The average skin color of Levantines tends to be light to medium olive. This reflects the region's complex history of migrations, trade, and conquests, resulting in a rich genetic diversity. Generally, Levantines might have a Mediterranean appearance, with varying shades of skin color that can range from light to darker tones depending on individual and familial ancestry
Google is wrong, my eyes>google

Google is wrong, my eyes>google
Something called a tan exists my friend. Even then most Arabs have pinkish undertones, so it doesn't look bad, that's why most Arabs don't hide from the sun unlike, pajeets or Asians who have primarily, yellow undertones.

Pretty sure you guys are further away from Euros than us, but whatever
Ehh we must not interact with the same euros
Look up phenotypes. Many overlap with Europe and MENA
This is and never will be true. Average arab, even if brown, is still way lighter than indians. Arabs have genes for white skin, unlike indians.

Not even in a million years will the average Iraqi look similar to Italians, keep riding cumskins meat, self-hating ahh
Never said that, dumbass ESL

They're better off with Pakistan. They won't be able to survive on their own.
Tbh no one should care about peasant Kashmiris. Sri Lanka is what we should be getting back and make the sinhalese fuck off back to Bengal where they came from. Tamil Nadu should be expanded to this.

To this actually, Tamils are the most superior :feelsohh: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Never said that, dumbass ESL
>Every Iraqi has this Italian pheno
>I never said Iraqis looked white
Pretty sure you guys are further away from Euros than us, but whatever
Iraqi? Absolute shitskins

The average Algerian (Which counts the tuareg who are heavily mixed with Sub saharan African) still mogs, coastal Algerian which is 60% of the population has lower SSA dna

The average Nafri is whiter than the average Iraqi and Lebanese, not to mention that the Iberomaurusian is much lighter than the average Natufian.

Red highlits, Nafri, Blue highlights Lebanese and IRaqi

Something called a tan exists my friend. Even then most Arabs have pinkish undertones, so it doesn't look bad, that's why most Arabs don't hide from the sun unlike, pajeets or Asians who have primarily, yellow undertones.
alr alr

>Every Iraqi has this Italian pheno
I didn't say that, you ESL nigger. Learn to read
>I never said Iraqis looked white
Some do, and they sure as fuck look whiter than indians
Iraqi? Absolute shitskins View attachment 1216409
ok, never denied that, dumbass, I said there were no wheere near as dark as indians, which was your INITIAL claim. Stop trying to change the topic just because you lost
The average Algerian (Which counts the tuareg who are heavily mixed with Sub saharan African) still mogs, coastal Algerian which is 60% of the population has lower SSA dna
View attachment 1216410
Nigger, can you even read? Your list shows algerians are 8.8% black, while Arabs have no Nigger DNA.

If you want to be more honest, it's really only Gulfies and Egyptians who have black DNA, other north africans and northern arabs dont
The average Nafri is whiter than the average Iraqi and Lebanese
Iraqi, maybe, but Lebanon, no way. Lebs are among the whitest Arabs
not to mention that the Iberomaurusian is much lighter than the average Natufian.
View attachment 1216413
ok, so? Who cares about ancient population? I already showed you a map, and Northern Arabs/Iranians have white skin genes more than North Africans.

Some do, and they sure as fuck look whiter than indians
ofc
I didn't say that, you ESL nigger. Learn to read
one day I'm not England saar
Nigger, can you even read? Your list shows algerians are 8.8% black, while Arabs have no Nigger DNA.
They count the Tuareg with us
I'm pretty sure the average Nafri has less than 5% and either way Yamnaya and EEF DNA is much higher than Levantine which compensate for the nigger DNA, and nigger DNA means BBC :forcedsmile:

Either way like I said those tuaregs are genetically distant from us:

ok, so? Who cares about ancient population? I already showed you a map, and Northern Arabs/Iranians have white skin genes more than North Africans.
They don't, we're closer to eurocucks and the VAST majority of us have the genes for lighter eyes and skin, while Iraqis are T50s:feelskek::feelskek:

This sample from ancient setif (coastal city of Algeria) man legit shows fair skin, colored eyes probably and dark hair. As you can see only 2% Nigger DNA, makes much more sense then when they group us with the people from the Sahara
legit like this but paler
, mogger pheno

Iraqi, maybe, but Lebanon, no way. Lebs are among the whitest Arabs
Among maybe, but not whitest.
The "A" allele isn't the only allele responsible for giving white skin and colored eyes you cherry-picking nigger, this maps proves nothing. Not only this but this map looks sus as hell. This map is as true as the IQ map that every whitecel uses, and the lactose intolerance map:lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
People keep forgetting that Aryans weren't any civilization builders. I mean Egyptians were building pyramids while Aryans were wandering in the steppes drinking cow piss
It absolutley isnt, you dumbfuck Jeet, since there can be forigners walking around.
Retard there aren't much migrants in Kashmir. There are probably more migrants from Kashmir than into Kashmir
Kashmiris don't wear the same thing.
Kashmir and Afghanistan were ruled by same empires throughout history
You're playing dumb on purpose aren't you? Those are not counting people who go to kashmir to do business, after article 90 or whatever, a few years back, pajeets from the mainland can go to kashmir.
This is old videos from protests. Idk why Kashmiris live rent free in your head, no they aren't the whitest. All Pakis and Poojabis are whiter than them. Two Kashmiri users here itself confirmed they look like ordinary curries

Literally no one cares about them.

View: https://youtu.be/Cx2CXT3DnQA?t=78

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYwqzDLgxzA

St. Sam is Tamil and a mogger on Tik Tok
Who's that? :feelswhere:

aren't much migrants in Kashmir. There are probably more migrants from Kashmir than into Kashmir
There are enough migrants to the point where they appear on street walkthrough videos. Also kashmir is a tourist destination, plenty of street shitters from the mainland obviously, visit.
Kashmir and Afghanistan were ruled by same empires throughout history
Doesn't change the fact that, that man is a Sikh. Mr Anandkonda ramapajeetswamy.
This is old videos from protests. I
*Sends two low quality videos of Kashmirs wearing masks.

Nigger most of that first video is that pajeet soldier speaking, while, there's barely any footage of Kashmiris, except for a few, ostvaatr wearing masks.
Idk why Kashmiris live rent free in your head
Because, I would hate for them to be associated with Pajeetland.
All Pakis and Poojabis are whiter than them.
No Pakistanis are darker then Kashmiris and Punjabis are the curriest of curries. Show me pajabais who look like this.
IMG 20240807 083234IMG 20240807 083144IMG 20240807 083157IMG 20240807 083132IMG 20240807 083112IMG 20240807 083100
Two Kashmiri users here itself confirmed they look like ordinary curries
One is not Kashmiri, the other is a FOB.

Attachments

• IMG_20240807_083208.jpg
    IMG_20240807_083208.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 1
Well tbh many Italians and Greeks I’ve met irl look ethnic af, but are still considered white by many people.
Race also has a lot to do with genotype.
Somewhat correct.

North African in them was found to be 1% at most, and it comes from older(I think neolithic era?) migrations. Some may not look very stereotypically White though, due to some MENA phenos(Armenoid) being present there & also due to the climate.

But yes, most Meds(mainly Northern ones where most have always lived to start with) look White or rather more "European," though ofc they have a "darkness" to them usually.

Atlanto Mediterranid

(Best Mediterranid one imo)

gracilemediterranidm.jpg

gracilemediterranid.gif

8735a47e4ef045430db0170b177496e6

XmvJEm8

Main qimg 622cc5360d2ee61ff18a849a56a5e984 lq

Italy 2012

(ignore the obvious)

SE 17

Matteo Renzi 2022 cropped

Giuseppe Conte Official

Mario Draghi 2021 cropped

E01bc01b10f88818788af3fc657bef10

Isn’t that Johnny Depp
Lol so many curries think that they can "pass" as him due to his darkness, but they neglect facial morphology.

Curries always have a very distinct eye-area to them.
5 seconds into the video and this is the average Kashmiris:
View attachment 1216297
Ligther-skinned curries always have a "yellow" undertone to them, if that makes any sense.

But to answer the initial topic of the thread, I don't really care enough about street-shifter issues tbh.

Ig China can have it, since Rices are more developed & thus can tap into the resources for better means.