Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious POLL: Who should Kaashmir belong to?

Who should it belong to?

• Total voters
Given he is Malaysian, I would say most likely
I see :feelskek:
There are enough migrants to the point where they appear on street walkthrough videos. Also kashmir is a tourist destination, plenty of street shitters from the mainland obviously, visit.

Doesn't change the fact that, that man is a Sikh. Mr Anandkonda ramapajeetswamy.

*Sends two low quality videos of Kashmirs wearing masks.

Nigger most of that first video is that pajeet soldier speaking, while, there's barely any footage of Kashmiris, except for a few, ostvaatr wearing masks.

Because, I would hate for them to be associated with Pajeetland.

No Pakistanis are darker then Kashmiris and Punjabis are the curriest of curries. Show me pajabais who look like this.
View attachment 1216484View attachment 1216486View attachment 1216488View attachment 1216489View attachment 1216490View attachment 1216491

One is not Kashmiri, the other is a FOB.
DNR. Keep writing essays. Literally no one cares about them. Idc either

Last edited:
Ig China can have it, since Rices are more developed & thus can tap into the resources for better means.
NO. They would be genocided like Uyghur muslims.

Also, I love how this became a race-war thread jfl. :feelshaha:

NO. They would be genocided like Uyghur muslims.
But like I said, I really don't give enough of a shit to begin with to actually have an "opinion" on this matter, as I stated above.

I was speaking from a very objective & pragmatic standpoint as to which country would put the resources of the region together for the collective benefit of its populace more.

Race also has a lot to do with genotype.

Somewhat correct.

North African in them was found to be 1% at most, and it comes from older(I think neolithic era?) migrations. Some may not look very stereotypically White though, due to some MENA phenos(Armenoid) being present there & also due to the climate.

But yes, most Meds(mainly Northern ones where most have always lived to start with) look White or rather more "European," though ofc they have a "darkness" to them usually.

View attachment 1216437
(Best Mediterranid one imo)

gracilemediterranidm.jpg

gracilemediterranid.gif

View attachment 1216439
View attachment 1216441

View attachment 1216442
View attachment 1216443
(ignore the obvious)

View attachment 1216444

View attachment 1216452
View attachment 1216457
View attachment 1216463
View attachment 1216470

Lol so many curries think that they can "pass" as him due to his darkness, but they neglect facial morphology.

Curries always have a very distinct eye-area to them.

Ligther-skinned curries always have a "yellow" undertone to them, if that makes any sense.
Based, what do you think of the other niggers made in heaven and comeradespiderman claims about Lebanese and Iraqi

But like I said, I really don't give enough of a shit to begin with to actually have an "opinion" on this matter, as I stated above.
Same

Lol so many curries think that they can "pass" as him due to his darkness, but they neglect facial morphology.

Curries always have a very distinct eye-area to
Really? He looks very European to me. And you're right about curry eye area, they have every flaw. Johnny depp has Depper set eyes, but rounder that's why curries might think they can look like him. But it's funny because, he is fair light brown and most Curries are dark brown.

Ligther-skinned curries always have a "yellow" undertone to them, if that makes any sense
Yes, even brown Arabs have a pinkish undertone.

Based, what do you think of the other niggers made in heaven and comeradespiderman claims about Lebanese and Iraqi
Well to be fair, it is true they are much whiter than Curries & other MENA groups, both in phenotype variations & DNA.

However, most of them clearly aren't "White" by either skin-tone & facial features, or if they are lighter-skinned they usually have more "Eastern" or "Oriental" in the classical antiquity sense of features(think of the nose & how different it usually is from Whites/Europeans, for example). Also, they(especially Lebanese) do have a fairly decent population that could "pass" as White/Whitish.

This doesn't change the fact that racial-realism has more to do with genotype & being born into a certain group as opposed to purely just phenotypes or "muh skin-tone" so even those of them who might have European/"White" phenos and/or pass/pass-off as White/Whitish are not really White if that makes sense.

They are slightly closer to Europeans, due to a somewhat solid chunk of ANF/EEF(one of the three main genetic components in Europeans) and much less Negro DNA(if any at all) from N. Africans or Gulf Arabs.

So to summarize: They are much Whiter than many/most races & a somewhat reasonable minority with lighter skin and/or White/European phenos exist, but the average one is clearly MENA in appearance & as stated above, genotype matters in terms of racial-realism. So no, they aren't really White, but are "Whiter" in comparison to others in certain measurements.

Last edited:
one cares about them. Idc either
- claims to not care yet, argues with me for pages because, he knows white skin/eyes/hair are superior, and that Kashmiris are superior to him. Jfl at The Self awareness of Pajeets kek.

IMG 20240807 081802IMG 20240807 081747
IMG 20240807 110708

India simply cos they do economically, simply cos they get affirmative action in govt jobs, subsidised education and govt keeps an artificial economy alive for them not to go broke, paki side of Kashmir is broken and full of Punjabis, Indian kashmir is protected. Money matters. Even paki Kashmiris want to join Indian kashmir cos of cash. A street view would make that clear given who has more cars and shops

India simply cos they do economically, simply cos they get affirmative action in govt jobs, subsidised education and govt keeps an artificial economy alive for them not to go broke, paki side of Kashmir is broken and full of Punjabis, Indian kashmir is protected. Money matters. Even paki Kashmiris want to join Indian kashmir cos of cash. A street view would make that clear given who has more cars and shops
I see. Thanks

- claims to not care yet, argues with me for pages because, he knows white skin/eyes/hair are superior, and that Kashmiris are superior to him. Jfl at The Self awareness of Pajeets kek.

View attachment 1216499View attachment 1216500
View attachment 1216502
Retard read the whole quote. He was trying to appease muslim workers

“If a woman from Kashmir got married to a man from Uttar Pradesh, her citizenship would be revoked. There was different citizenship for India and Kashmir,” Saini said addressing the crowd in Hindi.
“The Muslim workers should celebrate here. Get married there to a fair Kashmiri girl. There should be celebrations. Everyone should celebrate Be it Hindu or Muslims. This is something the entire country should be celebrating,” he added.

Also also he the word "gori" which all North niggers literally use an synonym of beauty

WTF do I have to do with North nigger musings? Stop tagging me in your shit

ofc

one day I'm not England saar

They count the Tuareg with usView attachment 1216416 I'm pretty sure the average Nafri has less than 5%
Yemenis have 8% and Saudis 2% Egyptians 11%. Northern Arabs have 0%

and either way Yamnaya and EEF DNA is much higher than Levantine which compensate for the nigger DNA, and nigger DNA means BBC :forcedsmile:
Yamnaya and EEF is more common among northern arabs than it is among amazighs
Either way like I said those tuaregs are genetically distant from us: View attachment 1216421

I know.

They don't, we're closer to eurocucks
This isn't true at all, even a Yemeni is closer to a European than an Amazigh is, but that's irrelevant, since we are talking about whiteness here, not necessarily genetics

and the VAST majority of us have the genes for lighter eyes and skin, while Iraqis are T50s:feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 1216423
There are no Arabs in this chart. Bedouins are genetically not Arab
Saudis may be distant, but even then, this genetic test may include Bedouins. You need to seperate Saudis and ALL arabs as a whole from Bedouins, because Bedouins are not genetically the same as Arabs. They are like our Tuaregs. Look at this PCA.

Saudis are the brown squares
Yemenis are the upside down beige triangles
Tunisians are the magenta triangles
Algerians are the purple diamonds

And yet, Saudis and Yemenis are closer to Europeans than Algerians or Tunisians are.

Also, notice how TAFORALT, a location in Morocco, is ALSO farther away from europeans?

Here is another PCA. You can see Amazighs are further away from Europeans than Arabs

This sample from ancient setif (coastal city of Algeria) man legit shows fair skin, colored eyes probably and dark hair. As you can see only 2% Nigger DNA, makes much more sense then when they group us with the people from the Sahara
View attachment 1216434 legit like this but palerView attachment 1216440, mogger pheno

Ok, where did I deny that there are white, colored eyed Amazighs? You're the one denying there are white arabs lmfao
Again, who are you arguing with? I neve denied NAs have white genes
Among maybe, but not whitest.

View attachment 1216438 The "A" allele isn't the only allele responsible for giving white skin and colored eyes you cherry-picking nigger, this maps proves nothing. Not only this but this map looks sus as hell. This map is as true as the IQ map that every whitecel uses, and the lactose intolerance map:lul::lul::lul:
The genes for white skin mutated in the fertile crescent, and if this map isn't accurate, show me one that is then

Last edited:
Yemenis have 8% and Saudis 2% Egyptians 11%. Northern Arabs have 0%

Yamnaya and EEF is more common among northern arabs than it is among amazighs

I know.

This isn't true at all, even a Yemeni is closer to a European than an Amazigh is, but that's irrelevant, since we are talking about whiteness here, not necessarily genetics

View attachment 1216497

There are no Arabs in this chart. Bedouins are genetically not Arab

Saudis may be distant, but even then, this genetic test may include Bedouins. You need to seperate Saudis and ALL arabs as a whole from Bedouins, because Bedouins are not genetically the same as Arabs. They are like our Tuaregs. Look at this PCA.

Saudis are the brown squares
Yemenis are the upside down beige triangles
Tunisians are the magenta triangles
Algerians are the purple diamonds

And yet, Saudis and Yemenis are closer to Europeans than Algerians or Tunisians are.

View attachment 1216505

Here is another PCA. You can see Amazighs are further away from Europeans than Arabs

View attachment 1216501

Ok, where did I deny that there are white, colored eyed Amazighs? You're the one denying there are white arabs lmfao

Again, who are you arguing with? I neve denied NAs have white genes

The genes for white skin mutated in the fertile crescent, and if this map isn't accurate, show me one that is then
Hi bro I dnr a single molecule and don’t plan on reading, I was arguing for the sake of arguing, I don’t believe a single shit I’ve said. It’s currently 2am goodnight nigger:feelscomfy: if it can make you happy you won the « debate » in fact you absolutely obliterated me! Gn

Hi bro I dnr a single molecule and don’t plan on reading, I was arguing for the sake of arguing, I don’t believe a single shit I’ve said. It’s currently 2am goodnight nigger:feelscomfy: if it can make you happy you won the « debate » in fact you absolutely obliterated me! Gn
This wasn't a debate, it was a discussion. Not everything is confrontational

This wasn't a debate, it was a discussion. Not everything is confrontational
True true still like I said I didn’t know what I was talking about and was just postmaxxing, anyway gn. Wait before I have a question regarding you, someone told me you had a black gf before is that true?

Hi bro I dnr a single molecule and don’t plan on reading, I was arguing for the sake of arguing, I don’t believe a single shit I’ve said. It’s currently 2am goodnight nigger:feelscomfy: if it can make you happy you won the « debate » in fact you a
:feelsokman:

Do you know if that’s true btw comerade? Like the black gf allegation? He showed me some proof I think and that’s where I know his face looks like
I think He said he was only engaged. Which is allowed. And Yeah, most people have already seen his face that's nothing new.

If they were given the choice of choosing a tamil foid or Kashmiri they would choose the Kashmiri.
Dude literally no ones cares about Kashmiris, they are just poor peasants. And no all of the South Indian are busy jerking off to Mallu whores

True true still like I said I didn’t know what I was talking about and was just postmaxxing, anyway gn. Wait before I have a question regarding you, someone told me you had a black gf before is that true?
I was engaged to a somali/italian woman once. Not a girlfriend.

You retarded nigger who do you think he was referring to? Hindus obviously he added Muslim later on to project his degenerate hindu views and to so faggot Hindus can point and blame Muslims, cow worshipping dickhead.

“ The Indo-European Aryans migrated from Central Asia to India around 4000 years ago, transforming the weapons, religion, and language of the subcontinent. Some scholars believe they conquered an already weakened Indus Valley Civilization, using superior military technology such as the war chariot”

Take a history class you nigger i know it’s hard to since you have no history

Also Egyptians were white

View: https://youtu.be/x__hV1fTaUc?si=B7SFlzAw1krH8q9R

You faggot you wish your mom got raped by them, filthy inferior shit skin.

Kashmiris mog the fuck out of your ‘people’

Saar stfu. Get the Abdulla dick out of your ass, and the camel dick out of you mouth

View: https://x.com/IraqiSecurity/status/701551176505016320

Shitskin can't take care of it properly, China FTW. Also will help Chinese chinks racemix with "fair Kashmiris" and become less incel :feelsthink:

You retarded nigger who do you think he was referring to? Hindus obviously he added Muslim later on to project his degenerate hindu views and to so faggot Hindus can point and blame Muslims, cow worshipping dickhead.

“ The Indo-European Aryans migrated from Central Asia to India around 4000 years ago, transforming the weapons, religion, and language of the subcontinent. Some scholars believe they conquered an already weakened Indus Valley Civilization, using superior military technology such as the war chariot”

Take a history class you nigger i know it’s hard to since you have no history

Also Egyptians were white

View: https://youtu.be/x__hV1fTaUc?si=B7SFlzAw1krH8q9R

You faggot you wish your mom got raped by them, filthy inferior shit skin.

Kashmiris mog the fuck out of your ‘people’

Based. :feelskek: :feelskek:

My face is frauds by my beard and I have a pot belly and bald crown area
Never seen your whole face, just your eye area. At least you got that going for you. What's your weight at? Would you try finasteride?