Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: How many men still believe in personality cope?

How many men still believe in redpilled, purplepilled, or bluepilled personality nonsense?

• More than 90%

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Roughly 75-90%

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Maybe half of all men.

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Between 50% and 25% of men

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Less than a quarter of men still believe in that BS

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
Imho, the VAST majority of men still believe in various blue/red/purple copes about how personality matters (the most). They might not agree on WHAT personality it is - do you have to be a feminist "ally" or be mAsCulInE, do you have to be gentle or a bad body, nice guy or cocky and aloof, etc. - but they do share this same notion that personality is what matters - at least what matters the most. I'd say that >90% of men still believe in some shade of blue/red/purple pill cope.

You would have to be retarded to believe in personality when every women is thoting themselves out on instagram. I will say 50%

I’d imagine it’s not astronomically high as time goes on and more men are waking up to modern reality, but it’s still a little more than half, I’d say

I'd say 65% but you didn't have that option bruh :feelsree:

Are we talking the guys personality or the girls?

I'd say 65% but you didn't have that option bruh :feelsree:

Yikes, true. Studying for an exam here with one more bad night due to my insomnia and also writing on incels. What could possibly go wrong!

Imagine believing such meme advice is real.
If personality even mattered, then ricecels would take over the world in a planck instant.

I'd say 75-90% but that percentage is slowly decreasing. Fucking 13 year old boys are getting blackpilled these days ffs.

I'd say 75-90% but that percentage is slowly decreasing. Fucking 13 year old boys are getting blackpilled these days ffs.
Yeah I’m a teenager and most guys my age are angry with girls for constantly using them and insulting them.
I’d say it’s around 70 percent at the highest. Guys are waking up slowly as time goes on.

Young men in their 20s or lower, must be very view who truely believe it