Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion People on this forums ascending just further proves personality doesnt matter

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
I always thought it was because of my personality

People on here ascending prove that personality doesn't matter.

Just think about it, the only thing that niggas really do is increase their attractiveness and that is how they ascend.

It doesn't matter that they posted on .is. it doesn't matter that they associate themselves with the "misogynistic inkwells :soy: " All that changed is their looks

They still believe the blackpill, so it's not a mindset thing.

They most likely have the same or at least similar personality that they had prior to ascending, so it was not a personality thing.

Their sense of humor (which is a part of their personality) probably remained the same as well

All that the ascended incels did was change the way they look, and they get a gf.

If it was a mindset thing, then they would have to have un taken the blackpill and took the blue or redpill (because the blackpill is wrong in most peoples eyes)

That goes to show that all that matters is looks. Everything else remained the same except for the way they looked.

(TL;DR ascention proves that all that matters is looks because looks were the only thing that made a significant change) (also ik it's water post)

(Lastly, sorry for shitty explanation. I am horrible at explaining things for some reason, jfl)

@Qwertyuiop99 @Spooky_Heejin @IronsideCel @GeckoBus @Ron.Belgrade @screwthefbi @NoIdeaWhatToDo @DarkStarDown @Da_Yunez @cinderogre
Good thread; well articulated & valid points made.

The only change in their "personality" may have been that they became more extroverted, but that doesn't account for their actual morals, worldview, etc. Even then, being extroverted or introverted is pre-genetically determined, so you can't really "change" it, but rather "shift" it if that makes any kind of sense.

Ascension from an "Incel" effectively is all the proof normies, IT, bluepillers, etc. need that looks matter, since it amounts to concede that they just improved their looks as any half-brained lurker would know we believe personality matters next to nothing.

Thanks for the tag, it's always good to meet a fellow Americancel regardless of race(though I relate to Whitecels better).I plan on making some threads talking about the brutality of being Incel here, I'll tag you in them.

Good thread; well articulated & valid points made.

The only change in their "personality" may have been that they became more extroverted, but that doesn't account for their actual morals, worldview, etc. Even then, being extroverted or introverted is pre-genetically determined, so you can't really "change" it, but rather "shift" it if that makes any kind of sense.

Ascension from an "Incel" effectively is all the proof normies, IT, bluepillers, etc. need that looks matter, since it amounts to concede that they just improved their looks as any half-brained lurker would know we believe personality matters next to nothing.

Thanks for the tag, it's always good to meet a fellow Americancel regardless of race(though I relate to Whitecels better).I plan on making some threads talking about the brutality of being Incel here, I'll tag you in them.
Alr thx brocel. Glad we can relate even though we are different race :feelsautistic:

Alr thx brocel. Glad we can relate even though we are different race :feelsautistic:
Ofc, I made a thread kinda discerning on this

I MADE IT ON MUST READ LETS FUCKING GOOO

Nevermind it's pinned not in must read lmaoo. Still an achievement in my eyes

Thx brocel :feelsautistic: . It's my first pinned thread too.
For a further (satire) bloopers:

Silly inkie, they finally got a gf because they got off the forum to improve their pERSOYnality!! You have an unlovable personality you incel!

For a further (satire) bloopers:

Silly inkie, they finally got a gf because they got off the forum to improve their pERSOYnality!! You have an unlovable personality you incel!
Lmaoo.

50 000 IQ post

Normies telling us it's personality that makes us incel.
Then some of the most blackpilled users here fucking sluts left and right

Meanwhile cucktears users say they are virgins but "not incels" and that they respect women :feelskek: :feelskek:
full

50 000 IQ post

Normies telling us it's personality that makes us incel.
Then some of the most blackpilled users here fucking sluts left and right

Meanwhile cucktears users say they are virgins but "not incels" and that they respect women :feelskek: :feelskek:
full
Thanks for the compliment brocel :feelsautistic: . It's funny that IT thinks they can just choose to be an incel lmaoo.

Thats like a black nigga saying that he's not black. Like nigga you don't just choose lmaoo

That is a tautology.

If your definition of what an incel is is he who cannot ascend, then by definition no incel can ever ascend, because if he does, then he was never incel in the first place.

A man who's actively trying to find a partner for 12 month and cannot is involuntarily celibate.

Some incels can indeed ascend.
True, but it's always the cels that are borderline between ugly and average in the looks department but are autists.

Well yeah basically only looks matter

More like fakecels ascending. Incels will never ascend the only way we incels can ascend is by going back in time when the internet and phones didn't exist. So get ready to Time Travel buddy boyo.

Most who "Ascend" are youngcels who are below 20. This is why I say that age verification should be implatend.

Personality has influence but not as much as people think.

I don’t even count it as ascending anymore unless you bagged a Stacy or Becky without paying. Most men are either gonna die alone or settle with someone they aren’t truly attracted to.

Last edited:
I don’t even count it as ascending anymore unless you bagged a Stacy or Becky without paying. Most men are either gonna die alone or settle with someone they aren’t truly attracted to.
i second this. also people in real life would never suspect that i use this forum or identify myself as an incel. i feel like that goes for about 95% of this forum too.

A man could be a nazi and walk around in an SS-Uniform,
foids will still suck his dick, as long as he´s attractive

Was kingchemist a fakecel?