Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion People on this forums ascending just further proves personality doesnt matter

It depends on how you are; then it could help you ascend.
I was just asking that because i disagree that ascended incels were never incel in the first place

Theres no surgery to fix a personality, in my opinion if you are truly an incel, ascencsion is merely temporarily

i think they maintain their blackpill beliefs, but are able to sort of “submerge” them into the depths of their mind and act functionally similar to a normie for periods of time. almost like a split personality, but intentional

>being an incel is why foids hate you!!! :soy:
>literal mod of incel forum gets laid by random cloutchasing foid

bluepillers clearly don't understand the depths of foid degeneracy

I disagree to an extent. Personality is second to looks, but if you don't have a personality that that at least is tolerable, your closing rate is going to be very low and you'll end up with a horny fat 5/10 at best.

I have a college friend who is like this so I can speak from experience. He's a HTN and very intelligent, just doesn't have a good personality for women.

The only "incels" ascending were never really ugly/short in the first place
Very true. And it further proves the blackpill. They were good-looking grifters. The reason they ascended was because they weren't incel = blackpillfuel.

It proves the blackpill because they weren't trucel in the first place (capable of ascending) and were definitely fakecels all along. Which means that looks are all that matters.

It proves the blackpill because they weren't trucel in the first place (capable of ascending) and were definitely fakecels all along. Which means that looks are all that matters.
I don't think that makes someone a fakecel tbh.

You don't have to be a 0.1/10 4'8 bald Indian to be an incel.

There are some who are "truecels" who are pretty much beyond saving and then there are some who are just incels who can ascend with surgery or whatever.

That's just my opinion though

I don't think that makes someone a fakecel tbh.

You don't have to be a 0.1/10 4'8 bald Indian to be an incel.

There are some who are "truecels" who are pretty much beyond saving and then there are some who are just incels who can ascend with surgery or whatever.

That's just my opinion though
It definitely does make them a fakecel.

If your genetic base + inherent traits were able to allow you to ascend at some point or another, you were never "incel" in the first place. More like a failed normie. Because incel literally means "involuntary celibate" meaning you can't get sex or a relationship no matter what. So if you do end up getting one, it means you were more likely a standardcel/volcel the entire time and were holding yourself back instead of it being completely out of your control like it is with incels.

It definitely does make them a fakecel.

If your genetic base + inherent traits were able to allow you to ascend at some point or another, you were never "incel" in the first place. More like a failed normie. Because incel literally means "involuntary celibate" meaning you can't get sex or a relationship no matter what. So if you do end up getting one, it means you were more likely a standardcel/volcel the entire time and were holding yourself back instead of it being completely out of your control like it is with incels.
Imo surgery can save you even if you do have really bad traits (at least facially).

I can see where you are coming from though.

But wouldn't you say that any incel who hasn't gotten surgery can't call themselves a truecel because they haven't tried everything yet?

I personally wouldn't call them a "Fakecel" as I don't think they are lying about it (at least some of them)

The best way to improve your "personality" is to just improve your looks

It does to a good degree. But the way your personality is perceived is heavily Influenced by looks
Also this. I get treated differently over the phone and it changes once people see me in real life. I am sure it wasn't my personality or tone.

It does to a good degree. But the way your personality is perceived is heavily Influenced by looks
Also this, but another thing about personality is: your personality is shaped by the feedback you get from people and vice versa. It's a self perpetuating cycle.

Honestly people have been coming and going for years. Back in 2018 I remember everyone saying they were incel, where are the 2018cels now?

I’m the last one standing.

And it’s sad because I really fucking tried man. I went to the gym, got jacked, got a normie haircut, have a 3,000 sq foot house near the beach, I did everything. EVERYTHING.
Im a 2017cel im sill here

People on here ascending prove that personality doesn't matter.

Just think about it, the only thing that niggas really do is increase their attractiveness and that is how they ascend.

It doesn't matter that they posted on .is. it doesn't matter that they associate themselves with the "misogynistic inkwells :soy: " All that changed is their looks

They still believe the blackpill, so it's not a mindset thing.

They most likely have the same or at least similar personality that they had prior to ascending, so it was not a personality thing.

Their sense of humor (which is a part of their personality) probably remained the same as well

All that the ascended incels did was change the way they look, and they get a gf.

If it was a mindset thing, then they would have to have un taken the blackpill and took the blue or redpill (because the blackpill is wrong in most peoples eyes)

That goes to show that all that matters is looks. Everything else remained the same except for the way they looked.

(TL;DR ascention proves that all that matters is looks because looks were the only thing that made a significant change) (also ik it's water post)

(Lastly, sorry for shitty explanation. I am horrible at explaining things for some reason, jfl)

@Qwertyuiop99 @Spooky_Heejin @IronsideCel @GeckoBus @Ron.Belgrade @screwthefbi @NoIdeaWhatToDo @DarkStarDown @Da_Yunez @cinderogre
When did personality ever mattered?

I mean really im a 1200 BC cel bc i was on incels.mesopotamia back then yea
oh yeah good ol days i remember when that sumerian chad was mogging us so hard he became a king and threatened to send all the inkwells to war idk how i survived

i think they maintain their blackpill beliefs, but are able to sort of “submerge” them into the depths of their mind and act functionally similar to a normie for periods of time. almost like a split personality, but intentional

This whole thread is VERY low quality for a must-read imo. Just a bunch of evidence-free assertions. Everyone who's ever ascended is X. It's obvious I'm right.

ALL the blackpill is, is a set of observations about female mate-seeking behavior, that can give any man (Incel or Chad or anyone in between) realistic expectations for whether he's going to get punani on tap every week, or not at all. If only he has the eyes to see it.

But that's all it is. A coherent framework for understanding your success or failure in attracting women and for having realistic expectations for your future chances.

I think it's a mistake to use it as a diagnostic to work back the other way and make conclusions of the form "he ascended, that must mean he got better looking." If you are serious about trying to understand how and why someone ascended, it would be much more helpful to look at the individual and who he ascended with.

And you don't have to "suppress" or "submerge" the blackpill to be reasonably functional in society. You can just take this knowledge for what it is, knowledge, like knowing what the stock market is doing or knowing how to pick a good bottle of wine.
It's not compulsory to take this knowledge and spend your life seething and nutting off at people around you in real life. Becoming Richard III** or the Joker is sometimes the result of seeing blackpilled truths but it's not the only way of dealing with this knowledge.

**Shakespeare, Richard III, act 1 scene 1:
And now, instead of mounting barded steeds
To fright the souls of fearful adversaries,
He capers nimbly in a lady’s chamber
To the lascivious pleasing of a lute.
But I, that am not shaped for sportive tricks,
Nor made to court an amorous looking-glass;
I, that am rudely stamp’d, and want love’s majesty
To strut before a wanton ambling nymph;
I, that am curtail’d of this fair proportion,
Cheated of feature by dissembling nature,
Deformed, unfinish’d, sent before my time
Into this breathing world, scarce half made up,
And that so lamely and unfashionable
That dogs bark at me as I halt by them;
Why, I, in this weak piping time of peace,
Have no delight to pass away the time,
Unless to spy my shadow in the sun
And descant on mine own deformity:
And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover,
To entertain these fair well-spoken days,
I am determined to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days.

I mean really im a 1200 BC cel bc i was on incels.mesopotamia back then yea
ye lad when we had shanks made out of rocks and stones, molten lava swords

This whole thread is VERY low quality for a must-read imo. Just a bunch of evidence-free assertions. Everyone who's ever ascended is X. It's obvious I'm right.

ALL the blackpill is, is a set of observations about female mate-seeking behavior, that can give any man (Incel or Chad or anyone in between) realistic expectations for whether he's going to get punani on tap every week, or not at all. If only he has the eyes to see it.

But that's all it is. A coherent framework for understanding your success or failure in attracting women and for having realistic expectations for your future chances.

I think it's a mistake to use it as a diagnostic to work back the other way and make conclusions of the form "he ascended, that must mean he got better looking." If you are serious about trying to understand how and why someone ascended, it would be much more helpful to look at the individual and who he ascended with.

And you don't have to "suppress" or "submerge" the blackpill to be reasonably functional in society. You can just take this knowledge for what it is, knowledge, like knowing what the stock market is doing or knowing how to pick a good bottle of wine.
It's not compulsory to take this knowledge and spend your life seething and nutting off at people around you in real life. Becoming Richard III** or the Joker is sometimes the result of seeing blackpilled truths but it's not the only way of dealing with this knowledge.

**Shakespeare, Richard III, act 1 scene 1:
And now, instead of mounting barded steeds
To fright the souls of fearful adversaries,
He capers nimbly in a lady’s chamber
To the lascivious pleasing of a lute.
But I, that am not shaped for sportive tricks,
Nor made to court an amorous looking-glass;
I, that am rudely stamp’d, and want love’s majesty
To strut before a wanton ambling nymph;
I, that am curtail’d of this fair proportion,
Cheated of feature by dissembling nature,
Deformed, unfinish’d, sent before my time
Into this breathing world, scarce half made up,
And that so lamely and unfashionable
That dogs bark at me as I halt by them;
Why, I, in this weak piping time of peace,
Have no delight to pass away the time,
Unless to spy my shadow in the sun
And descant on mine own deformity:
And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover,
To entertain these fair well-spoken days,
I am determined to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days.

Both perfectly said.

I’ve always said being an incel and being blackpilled are two different things. One is about being involuntary celibate and the other is being aware of how the dating scene works.

You can ascend but you will always be blackpilled.

Maybe you will get married, have kids, put all of the blackpill knowledge behind you… but the second you see your wife talking to a dude taller/more attractive or see your kids are black it’ll hit you like a flashback.