Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] Does your IQ drop when you interact with people you don‘t know too well?

Does your IQ drop when you interact with people you don‘t know too well?

• Yes, frequently.

• Yes, sometimes.

• No, barely.

• No, never.

• I don‘t know. I don‘t interact with people.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Felix97

Felix97

Vloecl, if yuo wduoln‘t. SRK
-
I feel shallow af when ive to interact with new people. It aint that bad when I talk to family and friends

No, it's the opposite for me when I interact with the people I know I become low IQ don't know what to say high inhib etc, wtf

that may be autism or really poor social skill

Not at all actually. It's only around new females who I'm attracted to when I become a talkless faggot.

Nope. It's just consistently low.

i literally become retarded when i speak to anyone besides my family. hell, i can barely even communicate with my family.

Social interactions are always more shallow at the begging. I would say yes but the experiences can vary a lot.

I have that issue too. I can't help it no matter how hard I try

Depends on the situation, but sometimes it drops in my case. Mostly because I have to keep in check my blackpill ideas.

Sometimes. If it’s school related stuff I’m usually okay with interacting, but anything else is impossible.

I become low IQ when I get around my friends and family, usually start stuttering and shit.

With new people my IQ increases but my speech feels unnatural because I try to tell jokes

iq drops, anxiety increases

My IQ drops when I need to talk to foids

I IQmog most prople I meet tbh, and I’m pretty sure I am slightly autistic. I have gotten fairly good at pretending to be dumb and friendly when meeting new people though.

no i am the supreme gentleman with a iq of 1000
ahh yes i am so awesome

Varies on who I interact with.

My IQ can't really go any lower anyway

Yeah sometimes.