Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How was life during high school years for you?

Painful. None of the whores liked me, I found out in my sophomore year that my oneitis was a cum dumpster, which of course broke me, and the rest of high school I was just angry most of the time trying not to crack.
that reminds me how a foid i used to like in 11th grade had her dms leaked publicly in her senior year. Her dms was her dming a guy she wasn’t dating that she wanted to have sex with him desperately and that she possibly was just horny and she wanted to take a nude photo with her polaroid with him

It was low inhib maxxed but rotting tier too

Miserable. I remember high school was the point most of my friendships broke down and people started treating me like I had some kind of terror radius. I spent the better part of my freshman and sophomore years convinced that the other people in my class could read my surface thoughts if they were "too loud". By junior and senior year I realized they would have fucked with me a lot worse if they could read my thoughts. After that I basically did nothing but sleep to distract myself from the vacuum that was my life and browse the internet to inspire better dreams.

It sucked all drive and higher purpose out of me. I hated that place, everyone was a piece of shit.

It sucked all drive and higher purpose out of me. I hated that place, everyone was a piece of shit.
I feel the same exact way. High school specifically was the last straw for any and all interest I had in the outside world or people as a whole.

Last edited:
Male only class, so it was decent