Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Normie interactions

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
Whenever I am forced to interact with these FUCKERS these interactions are all shallow and empty.

They are only doing their normie things like small talk because it’s expected. I can see how they would throw me under the bus for foids or for their benefit if I tried to become “friends” with these people. Everything is transactional with these people, they will only talk to you beyond the small talk bs for their benefit. They flock to good looking / high status normalfags so they can feel better about their shallow existence.

I walked pass one of these normalfaggots on the way to class & he for sure recognised me. This faggot got pissed because I made one mistake in some group bullshit a few months ago so we left on bad terms. When we recognised each other we didn’t say anything but I could just tell by how he looked at me that he was viewing me very negatively. I was FUCKING PISSED after that. I just can’t help but feel immense hatred for any normies who I have had issues with.

I can never connect with these FUCKS & I don’t desire to ever become “friends” with them after realising how these people interact i can see clearly & i see that it’s only going to cause more issues down the road if I tried to fit in with these FUCKS.

It’s ovER if you try to status maxx as an incel through having connections with normies. You will get crossed by these fucks guaranteed if you try it.

Brutal shit as well since any of these NORMIES who ascend always have a large social circle, it’s expected by these foids. I know I’m not able to get this.

They can't have any philosophical discussions with anyone, they can't be deep.

They can't have any philosophical discussions with anyone, they can't be deep.
Normies just small talk 24/7. It's fucking annoying to listen to the cunts talk about 50 billion different topics with no depth in one conversation. Also, most normies, especially foids have no hobbies or interests.

Normies just small talk 24/7. It's fucking annoying to listen to the cunts talk about 50 billion different topics with no depth in one conversation. Also, most normies, especially foids have no hobbies or interests.
Niggas can't go beyond anything basic or shallow. You can't talk about antinatalism or philosophy with them in any way. I have to disagree with you on the last part though, foids and normies do have interests and hobbies, but it's mainly social hobbies or interests.

Niggas can't go beyond anything basic or shallow. You can't talk about antinatalism or philosophy with them in any way. I have to disagree with you on the last part though, foids and normies do have interests and hobbies, but it's mainly social hobbies or interests.
Going to the pub or watching footballs are "hobbies"

You're correct.
Most of the normfags just have a hivemind, they cannot think for themselves and make their own choices.

Their interests & hobbies is always the same shit. Like some normie sport, going to gym, and going out and drinking

same. but i noe feel they are superior to us because they are immune to depression, physical pain, fear of future, and philosophy induced depression

Their interests & hobbies is always the same shit. Like some normie sport, going to gym, and going out and drinking
Ikr, they can't sit down and read or, even, spend some time alone