Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Please remind me what is supposedly inferior about bantus?

sauruman24

sauruman24

Kill all whores
-
Isn't the entire African continent garbage, why do we only make fun of bantus? East, North Central, Southern and West Africa are somewhat similar in terms of GDP, GDP per capita and HDI, why are sandniggers and east africans considered superior? I'm genuinely confused, is it just the noses and stuff?

what the fuck is bantus ?

what the fuck is bantus ?

Basically tribes who live these areas

Isn't the entire African continent garbage, why do we only make fun of bantus? East, North Central, Southern and West Africa are somewhat similar in terms of GDP, GDP per capita and HDI, why are sandniggers and east africans considered superior? I'm genuinely confused, is it just the noses and stuff?
North Africans colonised and enslaved Europeans. Cushites colonised Arabs and defeated whites , Ethiopia never colonised.

Bantus were always everybodys bitch, always raped, always punked, always enslaved

North Africans colonised and enslaved Europeans.
Then Europe colonized, enslaved them, and their countries are such shitholes they have to swarn into Europe like rats, and are destroying Europe
Cushites colonised Arabs and defeated whites
Still got colonized
, Ethiopia never colonised.
It is a fucking shithole who can't stop having random conflicts for no reason
Bantus were always everybodys bitch, always raped, always punked, always enslaved
Didn't bantus take all their land from the khoisan? That's the reason? The past? If these other niggers are so superior shouldn't they be doing remarkably better than Bantus? This cope is very retarded that whole continent is garbage

Then Europe colonized, enslaved them, and their countries are such shitholes they have to swarn into Europe like rats, and are destroying Europe

Still got colonized

It is a fucking shithole who can't stop having random conflicts for no reason

Didn't bantus take all their land from the khoisan? That's the reason? The past? If these other niggers are so superior shouldn't they be doing remarkably better than Bantus? This cope is very retarded that whole continent is garbage
lol why you dont like Cushite? I explained with evidence why Bantu should be genocided. Whats your evidence?

lol why you dont like Cushite? I explained with evidence why Bantu should be genocided. Whats your evidence?
What's my evidence for what? I'm arguing that the entire African continent just has subhuman niggers, and that other ethnic groups aren't any better than them since all of their countries are all equally garbage one way or another, I'm not saying that I find bantus superior to the other groups. Why would I even like cushites? They're subhuman shitskins

What's my evidence for what? I'm arguing that the entire African continent just has subhuman niggers, and that other ethnic groups aren't any better than them since all of their countries are all equally garbage one way or another, I'm not saying that I find bantus superior to the other groups. Why would I even like cushites? They're subhuman shitskins
are you Slav?