Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Blacks Are Not Human.

I have heard this also, can you possibly link this book?

Fifth book in the collection.

This is fair, but where are curries, hispanics, and South-East Asians?
These groups are heavily mixed. They are not races from the genetic tests I analyzed.

Notice how Africa is very far from the rest. "Same species."

The whole "muh recessive genes means inferior" argument is such a 50-IQ stance: It just means that their ancestors screwed each other too much & are r-selective instead of k-selective.
White genes are more recessive. That's what I meant.

The inferior races like Blacks, Australian Aborigines, and Native Americans are more genetically dominant, while the superior races like Whites and East Asians are genetically recessive.

I think genetic dominance in terms of race means they are more archaic and outdated. Just look at Sub-Saharan Africans. They are one generation away from being chimpanzees.

Cope, Sands & Jews follow religions which have very different concepts & interpretations than Whites
I’m talking about today bro I’m out current time s

What is all this world salad?

Is your argument trying to convince readers that races should be separated or regurgitating the same old alt-right talking points that Black Africans are low IQ subhumans in need of extermination or hardcore eugenics purification policies? You don't need to write fourteen paragraphs to summarize what could easily be said in one sentence: Black Africans have contributed nothing to the world and were born to rot in barren tropical famine-stricken shitholes. tropical anthropology is the tale of weak impotent men who suck and fail at life.

Don't let that inflate your ego, because what's equally pathetic is riding on the coattails of other men of your own race because you have nothing else to stand on. You and the majority of other people in this thread who point out the achievements of these men would die within days of a permanent electricity outage. Only a few extraordinarily talented people create something that is truly noteworthy while the rest sit around doing nothing and leeching off their inventions.

First of all, your assertion that "blacks are not human" is factually inaccurate and should be changed to "most blacks outside of East-Africans are not fully-human", because East Africans are almost entirely Homo-Sapien and several skulls have already been found by archeologists in Ethiopia and Kenya that confirm it. West and Central Africa were likely occupied archaic human species before gradually being absorbed and replaced. I mentioned this already but the mountains and highlands of Ethiopia and Somalia likely prevented interbreeding between archaic hominins. The same cannot be said for present-day West and Central Africans who have roughly 2-19% ghost archaic hominin DNA from the interbreeding events that occured tens of thousands of years ago while they were still archaic humans and the zero Neanderthal DNA that is found in all Non-African groups (with the exception of East-Africans).

Secondly, the Ethiopians had invented the written language of Ge’ez and had phonolite rock obelisks before the Europeans came, but they have ancient West Eurasian blood from ancient back-migration events and were considered Hamitic black caucasians from some of the morphological measurements carried out by European powers when they arrived. They also had rock-hewn churches made from single blocks of stone. Bantu Nigerians had terracotta sculptures dating back to 1000 BCE, but I don't believe the claims that they smelted iron during the Iron Age and believe it was imported from Carthage instead. Zimbabwe had simplistic circular walls with huts inside.

The Cold-Winter selection theory that many racial realists spout would would cite the tropical and warm climate as not acting enough of a great filter to select for higher intelligence because food was easily available and you didn’t need to plan ahead stocking wood and building shelters for brutal & harsh winters. Non-African descendants split off 70,000 years ago and faced plenty of evolutionary selection pressures that caused small-chance mutations in their DNA. They also interbred with other deviated but closely related species like the Neanderthals carrying upwards of 3–4% of their DNA that may have somehow ( possibly ) impacted IQ levels and increased their brain size. It's important to remember that there are hundreds of genes responsible for intelligence and it's not a direct 1-1 thing. Africa's latitude geography was also disadvantageous to the diffusion of trade and knowledge unlike Europe and Asia where it was transferred laterally in a longitude fashion

When blacks are not malnourished and have access to Western education their IQ hovers around a median of an 80-85 IQ range, almost twenty points behind whites. The transracial adoptions studies where they swapped families and had the black child be adopted by a white family instead showed negligible differences.

If white Europeans had violently massacred, displaced, and introduced tropical diseases like smallpox, influenza, and measles the same way they had done to Aboriginal Australians, there wouldn't be 4 billion Africans roaming the Earth by 2100 and I probably wouldn't exist, but Africans know how to fight unlike Abos, and it being a resource rich continent full of diamonds, gold, and petroleum convinced the Europeans to focus on resource extraction and trade rather than outright settlement and displacement like they did to the non-whites of other continents; they still tried to exterminate them and managed to slaughter millions of them, but they couldn't completely wipe them off from the map like they did to other indigenous tribes because the Africans put up much greater resistance whereas the abos were smaller and decentralized. There were also various diseases they weren't acclimated to which made penetrating the continent like they did to Australia or South America difficult and with Africa being 3x larger than all of Europe it would have been a gargantuan effort. It was more about economically exploiting them so they could power and back their currencies & live in luxury rather than stealing their lands, raping their women, and declaring themselves the new inhabitants like we see today with modern day Australia, Canada, New Zealand, US, and entire countries in South America.

Sub-Saharan Africans are the only group of people breeding like rabbits with fertility rates above replacement levels while the “higher intelligence” races that brought us Important inventions like modern medicine, indoor plumbing, internet and computers slowly go extinct because they want to reduce their carbon footprint or have conservative values about natalism.

4 billion Africans will be roaming the Earth by 2100. No one is going to tell Africans that they should stop reproducing because the Earth is already overpopulated or that they’re only going to add more net-suffering to the world because they’re inferior in intelligence and incapable of building & maintaining civilizations. You already have thousands of them dying every year chartering unforgiving seas so they can reach Europe and escape their shtihole countries

TL;DR: Black-Africans are objectively inferior in intelligence relative to other races and add more suffering than good to the world, but it doesn't matter anyway because soon half the world will be African since they’re the only group of people still mass-spawning themselves after the Europeans & Arabs failed to genocide them out of existence the same way they had done to Aboriginal Australians, Maoris, American Indians, New Guineans, Khoisans and other subhuman indigenous tribes that couldn't put up enough resistance when other races tried to erase them .

Thoughts @ethniccel1? I tagged you because you're knowledgeable about race relations and know a lot about African history. Don't feel pressured to comment if you don't want to but I value your insights and think you'll have some interesting observations to share.

What's funny is that east africans are still low iq, but because they have that small semitic (caucasion) blood in them, many somalis and Ethiopians are very wealthy in kenya and uganda because the bantu niggers there are just THAT much dumber than them
Bantus are not fully Homo Sapien and have a significant presence of archaic African hominin admixture in their DNA from geographical isolation.. Their history is wiping out the peaceful indigenous Khoisan and subhuman Pygmy populations during the Bantu expansion and diluting the East African Cushitic gene pool with their inferior DNA.

They’re not capable of producing electricity and all their countries are donor-dependent fail states. Look at the current state of Nigeria and Congo. Half their population are living in filthy slums with cracked, dirty unmaintained roads and they have the audacity to ask for more money when Western Powers are already sending them billions of dollars in aid every year.

While Europeans were building massive Cathedrals and Colosseums thousands of years ago, Bantus were still practicing cannibalism and living in mud huts like animals No roads and bridges , clocks, fortifications, compasses, firearms, nothing.

I find it funny he has "Marxist-Rodgerist" in his bio, in spite of the fact that:

1. Marxism is a Jewish invention & is based on Talmudic teachings
2. Elliot Rodger was a mixed-race(possibly with Kike in him) richfag who was just a failed normie imho: He literally admitted he only wanted White "Stacy" types(most of them probably were just HTB-Stacylite blondes with status) & never tried with lower-tier white foids or ethnic foids. He never even tried outside of California, which is the worst place for any non-Chadlite moneymaxxed & statusmaxxed man.

Last edited:
Water: Both are Caucasoid, except one is classified as White European(Nordic, Alpinid, and Mediterranid) Whilst the other is Semitic & Orientalid or Armenoid according to traditional anthropology.
Nordic, Alpinid, Nad Mesiterranid features can be found in MENA and Orientalid and Armenoid features can be found in Europe

Nordic, Alpinid, Nad Mesiterranid features can be found in MENA
very rare, and it serves to prove the theory that Berbers, Levantines, Anatolians, etc. were once Whites in a way.
and Orientalid and Armenoid features can be found in Europe
Very rare & niche: These are amongst small diasporas who migrated, not the stock populations.

@Chudpreet this faggot @PacinoMan stole your avi & he JoinedJul 27, 2023. :feelskek: So there's no point in trying to argue with him.

very rare
Nope. You are blatantly ignorant

Mediterranid is VERY common among both populations

Likewise, Alpinid is very common among both

Nordic is really the only one that is rare, and even that still has a decent presence in the levant, iran, and north iraq.

and it serves to prove the theory that Berbers, Levantines, Anatolians, etc. were once Whites in a way.
It serves no such purpose and I would love to hear your cope why you think that is when I have already shown you genetic evidence that this is not the case for egyptians.
Very rare & niche: These are amongst small diasporas who migrated, not the stock populations.
Wrong again. THESE maps are all taking into account indigenious populations from the 1500s. Not sooner, or after. So while they are largely accurate, they most certainly DONT take modern diaspora populations into account.

Here is Armenoid map

The only thing you barely got right was Orientalid not being common in Europe outside of parts of Spain/South Italy. However, EVEN THEN, many anthropologists often classified Orientalid as a desert-adapted Mediterranid form, often times classifying the two as the same, or at least similar to one another

I find it funny he has "Marxist-Rodgerist" in his bio, in spite of the fact that:

1. Marxism is a Jewish invention & is based on Talmudic teachings
2. Elliot Rodger was a mixed-race(possibly with Kike in him) richfag who was just a failed normie imho.
Jewish invention? Elliot Rodger? wtf are you talking about?

It's the belief that in order to combat sexual inequality, incels should unite and create a semi-autonomous region where the government assigns state-assigned partners based on a specific criteria.

Bantus are not fully Homo Sapien and have a significant presence of archaic African hominin admixture in their DNA from geographical isolation.. Their history is wiping out the peaceful indigenous Khoisan and subhuman Pygmy populations during the Bantu expansion and diluting the East African Cushitic gene pool with their inferior DNA.
There are tons of human skulls they've found in places like kenya, mali, and ethiopia and each and every time, those skulls are shown to be far more Caucasion/Hamitic in shape than the modern bantu niggers that inhabit the places
They’re not capable of producing electricity and all their countries are donor-dependent fail states. Look at the current state of Nigeria and Congo. Half their population are living in filthy slums with cracked, dirty unmaintained roads and they have the audacity to ask for more money when Western Powers are already sending them billions of dollars in aid every year.
Arabs would gleefully invade, conquer, and cleans Africa of niggers if White people didn't prevent them from doing so tbh. Plus, it would prevent Arabs from coming to Europe loool
While Europeans were building massive Cathedrals and Colosseums thousands of years ago, Bantus were still practicing cannibalism and living in mud huts like animals No roads and bridges , clocks, fortifications, compasses, firearms, nothing.
This here is one of the main reasons why niggers hate being called niggers. Because calling a nigger a nigger is basically, with one word, reminding him how much of an abysmal failure his race is and always has been

Jewish invention? Elliot Rodger? wtf are you talking about?

It's the belief that in order to combat sexual inequality, incels should unite and create a semi-autonomous region where the government assigns state-assigned partners based on a specific criteria.
Ok, fair enough.

I admit, I took the name way too serious & literally on this, but that serves to point out how the name itself is flawed & should be changed. Perhaps, Houellebecqism would serve better?

I do agree that the government should assign state-mandated partners based on certain traits, but I don't agree in Incels creating a semi-autonomous state/region.

Last edited:

I’m talking about today bro I’m out current time s
How? Arab countries still cling to very traditional interpretations of Islam & many outright are anti-western(Iran & Syria for example).
That all non blacks participate take part in and Uplift all euro views and standards
Cope. Many countries reject the modern "Western Ideals" all around the world: China, various Islamic countries, even Russia which is a White country so are all these places "non-white" based on this reasoning?

Also, plenty of Blacks especially in Burgerland try & uplift this twisted view of European & Western values, ideals, and identity.

Even Neil has to copemaxxby pretending Indus people were black.top kek

How? Arab countries still cling to very traditional interpretations of Islam & many outright are anti-western(Iran & Syria for example).
I’m talking about the Burger lane or the us bro

"we wuz Indus Valley n' curries n' sheeeeit"

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@wereq @Grim_Reaper @JayGoptri @Chudpreet
Alot of south indian dravidians, despite the dark skin, built many massive, complex temples. It just goes to show the dark skin isn't to blame here.

Niggers want to be humans so badly, they have to associate themselves with the most garbage-tier "humans".
Some black pajeetas are super sexy imo. WOULD racemix with them

Nope. Arabs in the US cling to their identity & religion, often living in their own communities & parts of town.
Wow you want to really get your point across huh this dispute has been going on for a minute now but they still have white skin and straight hair making them white .

If white Europeans had violently massacred, displaced, and introduced tropical diseases like smallpox, influenza, and measles the same way they had done to Aboriginal Australians, there wouldn't be 4 billion Africans roaming the Earth by 2100 and I probably wouldn't exist, but Africans know how to fight unlike Abos, and it being a resource rich continent full of diamonds, gold, and petroleum convinced the Europeans to focus on resource extraction and trade rather than outright settlement and displacement like they did to the non-whites of other continents; they still tried to exterminate them and managed to slaughter millions of them, but they couldn't completely wipe them off from the map like they did to other indigenous tribes because the Africans put up much greater resistance whereas the abos were smaller and decentralized. There were also various diseases they weren't acclimated to which made penetrating the continent like they did to Australia or South America difficult and with Africa being 3x larger than all of Europe it would have been a gargantuan effort. It was more about economically exploiting them so they could power and back their currencies & live in luxury rather than stealing their lands, raping their women, and declaring themselves the new inhabitants like we see today with modern day Australia, Canada, New Zealand, US, and entire countries in South America.

Sub-Saharan Africans are the only group of people breeding like rabbits with fertility rates above replacement levels while the “higher intelligence” races that brought us Important inventions like modern medicine, indoor plumbing, internet and computers slowly go extinct because they want to reduce their carbon footprint or have conservative values about natalism.

4 billion Africans will be roaming the Earth by 2100. No one is going to tell Africans that they should stop reproducing because the Earth is already overpopulated or that they’re only going to add more net-suffering to the world because they’re inferior in intelligence and incapable of building & maintaining civilizations. You already have thousands of them dying every year chartering unforgiving seas so they can reach Europe and escape their shtihole countries

TL;DR: Black-Africans are objectively inferior in intelligence relative to other races and add more suffering than good to the world, but it doesn't matter anyway because soon half the world will be African since they’re the only group of people still mass-spawning themselves after the Europeans & Arabs failed to genocide them out of existence the same way they had done to Aboriginal Australians, Maoris, American Indians, New Guineans, Khoisans and other subhuman indigenous tribes that couldn't put up enough resistance when other races tried to erase them .

Thoughts @ethniccel1? I tagged you because you're knowledgeable about race relations and know a lot about African history. Don't feel pressured to comment if you don't want to but I value your insights and think you'll have some interesting observations to share.
You are wrong about "what if Europeans introduced diseaes to Africans like they did in USA and Australia". Those diseases come from animals such as cattle which Africans already had for hundreds of years. Infact it was the other way around, Europeans were dying from African diseases such as Malaria and their horses were dying from tsetse fly. A medicine for Malaria was only developed around late 1800's and thats exactly when Euros colonised Africa. Ask yourself why today the Western Cape in South Africa is the only place in Africa where the whites have total political power and are also living there in numbers and own all the land? Because their diseases killed the local Khoisan because they didnt have cattle they were hunter gatherers not cattle herders or farmers. That way the Euros could settle freely whilst the Bantu were too strong to be genocided because they were fit and healthy and could fight even against guns just like how the Taliban defeated USA with shitty weapons and the Mao Mao in Kenya defeated the British with bush knifes only because they healthy and use young men.

By the way thats the reason why the argument that whites stole Africans is false because whites couldnt enter inside the continent and could stay only 1kilometer away from the coast because of diseases. Africans sold each to the Euros.

Last edited:
They don’t have boon brains tho so this is perfectly fine imo
And they have soft, silky hair and better nose shape/facial features overall. When a black-skinned Indian woman looks hot, she genuinley just looks like a black European. Very sexy

Alot of south indian dravidians, despite the dark skin, built many massive, complex temples. It just goes to show the dark skin isn't to blame here.

View attachment 963410
Race is more than skin, it is to due to skull shape, IQ, facial features, certain traits, etc. I am not too familiar with Dravidians & is something I need to learn more on

@wereq @Grim_Reaper @Chudpreet can you guys add more context to this please?
Some black pajeetas are super sexy imo. WOULD racemix with them

View attachment 963411View attachment 963412View attachment 963413
Volcel if you wouldn't. :forcedsmile:

And they have soft, silky hair and better nose shape/facial features overall. When a black-skinned Indian woman looks hot, she genuinley just looks like a black European.
Nah, they have very different facial features, structure, etc. but yes, they do look very different from Africans ofc.

It just goes to show the dark skin isn't to blame here.
But the maxillla is
68F1A706 1163 4DAE 853A C62527DBFF46
=
C7C68DB4 28F8 4B57 BAB8 A649D53F9C90
DA6D3708 F9EA 4047 98AB 63C596F81CC0
+
725EBCCF 0BA7 4C16 9169 DED6C6AA5E11
most black have maxilla developement making them ugly , retarder And dumb .. that’s why I support eugenics

I’m pretty sure this component is present in all white Europeans
I don’t think it’s present in Scandinavians and such. But regardless, if you look too much like them and don’t even have light eyes, you’re pretty much ethnic.

Wow you want to really get your point across huh this dispute has been going on for a minute now but they still have white skin and straight hair making them white .
All because they have a certain skin tone & straight hair DOES NOT make them White.

They cluster with DNA very differently, have different features, and are not connected to Whites cultural very much at all.

I will post some data later.

I don’t think it’s present in Scandinavians and such. But regardless, if you look too much like them and don’t even have light eyes, you’re pretty much ethnic.
Jewishkikecope

There is literally more WHG in North Europeans compared to South. In fact I’m pretty sure the component was lower in Romans compared to modern Italians

There is literally more WHG in North Europeans compared to South. In fact I’m pretty sure the component was lower in Romans compared to modern Italians
EHG is more present in Scandinavia, who were the OG whites. Is that true? I thought Romans were heavily influenced by earlier groups like the Etruscans.

EHG is more present in Scandinavia, who were the OG whites. Is that true? I thought Romans were heavily influenced by earlier groups like the Etruscans.
Given that every white European today can be modeled as primarily a mix of WHG, EEF, and WSH, wouldn’t the Corded Ware have been the first white people?

Given that every white European today can be modeled as primarily a mix of WHG, EEF, and WSH, wouldn’t the Corded Ware have been the first white people?
Wasn’t corded ware a mixture of yamnaya and EHG? The yamnaya had dark hair and eyes originally afaik, but EHG had even lighter skin, light eyes, and light hair.

Yes this is all due to blacks having no maxilla development
9F1159E7 4CBC 4442 9F32 8149884E12E1
=
67893FDD AF53 41F7 86B6 2C17B5711392
E8535AAE E11F 420D B219 757F02F41BCC
=
B39C5CE9 634D 4602 AFF0 B921AEBF13A5
as you can see these images perfectly explains what’s going on with blacks . Idky why blacks maxilla’s don’t develop as much on average like the other races. The maxilla’s affects your brain heavily the higher the more smarter and dominant you’ll be . And of course the lesser vise versa

Attachments

• E2399710-4A3B-4C33-A7AC-349B8AC9C945.jpeg
    E2399710-4A3B-4C33-A7AC-349B8AC9C945.jpeg
    399.2 KB · Views: 42
Yes this is all due to blacks having no maxilla development View attachment 963450=View attachment 963457 View attachment 963463=View attachment 963464 as you can see these images perfectly explains what’s going on with blacks . Idky why blacks maxilla’s don’t develop as much on average like the other races. The maxilla’s affects your brain heavily the higher the more smarter and dominant you’ll be . And of course the lesser vise versa
Blacks have plenty of maxilla, too much of it in fact. They literally have maxillary prognathism which is why their chins look recessed from the side