Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Blacks Are Not Human.

Blacks have plenty of maxilla, too much of it in fact. They literally have maxillary prognathism which is why their chins look recessed from the side
Prognathism leads to an underdeveloped frontal lobe, which basically explains Blacks IQ & behavior.

View attachment 962562

the average IQ of a nigger is lower than the average person, retards will say "its because they don't have education".
the abbos niggers in Australia are also black and are in a developed country, they even get certain education benefits for being indigenous, BUT THEY'RE STILL FUCKING STUPID, NIGGERS ARE BEYOND RETARDED.
E45B64EF CD64 41BE 9428 B29C8D4989F0
This is why right here if you disagree then idk what to tell u . Most black look like the girl on the top . If most blacks resemble the girl on the bottom they would’ve built stable civilizations

I think there has been a miscommunication.

This is talking about three populations.

1) Western European Hunter Gatherers
2) Ancient North Euroasians
3) Early Near East/European Farmers (Caucasians)

I was referring to the second one, not the third one. Although specifically I was referring to this:

But technically I was mixing it with these

These original whites were a mutt race between light skinned people with dark hair and dark eyes (north eurasian) and some light eyed and light haired dark skinned people (western hunter gatherers).

A study by Günther et al. (2018) found that SHGs "show a combination of eye color varying from blue to light brown and light skin pigmentation. This is strikingly different from the WHGs—who have been suggested to have the specific combination of blue eyes and dark skin and EHGs—who have been suggested to be brown-eyed and light-skinned".

I’m just going by JBW logic. If you look white, you’re white. If you don’t, you’re not white. That’s all there is to it.
We’re talking race realism here, not SMV

It’s not benefiting me in any way but it’s simply the truth . Hell im black so it’s not like my opinion matters but that’s the way I view things

What is all this world salad?

Is your argument trying to convince readers that races should be separated or regurgitating the same old alt-right talking points that Black Africans are low IQ subhumans in need of extermination or hardcore eugenics purification policies? You don't need to write fourteen paragraphs to summarize what could easily be said in one sentence: Black Africans have contributed nothing to the world and were born to rot in barren tropical famine-stricken shitholes. tropical anthropology is the tale of weak impotent men who suck and fail at life.
What is tropical anthropology? Is it the theory that environment causes civilization?
Don't let that inflate your ego, because what's equally pathetic is riding on the coattails of other men of your own race because you have nothing else to stand on. You and the majority of other people in this thread who point out the achievements of these men would die within days of a permanent electricity outage. Only a few extraordinarily talented people create something that is truly noteworthy while the rest sit around doing nothing and leeching off their inventions.
Very true
Africa's latitude geography was also disadvantageous to the diffusion of trade and knowledge unlike Europe and Asia where it was transferred laterally in a longitude fashion
This is cited in the book Guns, Germs and Steel. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel
When blacks are not malnourished and have access to Western education their IQ hovers around a median of an 80-85 IQ range, almost twenty points behind whites. The transracial adoptions studies where they swapped families and had the black child be adopted by a white family instead showed negligible differences.
Hardly in-human. Just a little dumber than the average white/asian. 80-85 is enough to be a respectable member of society. I’m way above that though if that shows anything, there are going to be a lot of blacks that are going to be around the 100-120 range.

What is tropical anthropology? Is it the theory that environment causes civilization?
I am interested in this also: First I am hearing of it.
This is cited in the book Guns, Germs and Steel. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel
Again, location alone can not be blamed for the shortcomings as a whole. It may have played some case, but genetics matters overall much more.
Hardly in-human. Just a little dumber than the average white/asian.
"a little dumber"
80-85 is enough to be a respectable member of society.
According to many, 90 is the minimum threshold to maintain a civilization.
I’m way above that though if that shows anything, there are going to be a lot of blacks that are going to be around the 100-120 range.
Have you been tested?

No

Romans also take heavily from early western european hunter gatherers, who were dark skinned but had lighter eyes.
They weren't dark skin. Pure propaganda. Light skin is a range of genes most of which were present in the "Early European Modern Human" ancestors shared by WHG, EHG, and Yamnaya/Indo-European (EG Gravettian).

"a little dumber"
For reference, average IQ in India is 76. You wouldn’t say the average Indian is retarded right?
According to many, 90 is the minimum threshold to maintain a civilization.
Yes, it’s not enough to be a higher member of society if you are the average black man. That’s left to the ones who are way above average. But it’s enough to have a stable job and be a productive member of society.
Have you been tested?
Not formally, I just took that Mensa online test a couple times and got over 100. And I did very well in education if that counts for anything.

Why are you shitting on Sadat? He reformed the Egyptian army and managed to actually score some victories against the Israelis during the Yom Kippur war. One of the few competent Egyptian leaders.
Egypt & North Africa as a whole was originally a White civilization(Mediterannid with traces of Nordic in it). However, due to mixing with Semites(Arabs) & especially Sub-saharans, we see the consequences of it nowadays.
Other way around. Ancient middle easterners (Phoenicians) set up colonies all over southern europe and their language alphabet became the basis for Greek and other European scripts:

For reference, average IQ in India is 76. You wouldn’t say the average Indian is retarded right?
Technically, yes they are if that's the case.
Yes, it’s not enough to be a higher member of society if you are the average black man. That’s left to the ones who are way above average. But it’s enough to have a stable job and be a productive member of society.
Like I said, 90IQ is the minimum threshold, meaning that the society will not advance any further.
Not formally, I just took that Mensa online test a couple times and got over 100. And I did very well in education if that counts for anything.
Modern "education" does not mean much tbh; it is just state indoctrination. For the IQ tests, it may be accurate but many online are not even close at all.

Technically, yes they are if that's the case.
Ok, thanks for agreeing with me.
Like I said, 90IQ is the minimum threshold, meaning that the society will not advance any further.
I’m not disagreeing that’s probably correct. The average probably needs to be that.
Modern "education" does not mean much tbh; it is just state indoctrination. For the IQ tests, it may be accurate but many online are not even close at all.
SAT and ACT (US college entrance exams) are heavily correlated with IQ. You can of course study for them, but it won’t do anything drastic.

Last edited:
Why are you shitting on Sadat? He reformed the Egyptian army and managed to actually score some victories against the Israelis during the Yom Kippur war. One of the few competent Egyptian leaders.
I wasn't shitting on him at all, I barely even know who the guy is. I simply was just sharing that image to prove my point as to how Egypt was once a homogenous society that was ruined by racemixing.

Didn't know he scored victories against Israel though, good on him for that ig.
Other way around. Ancient middle easterners (Phoenicians) set up colonies all over southern europe and their language alphabet became the basis for Greek and other European scripts:
Not sure about this, I was told that Phoenicians clashed with Greeks many times & if anything, they borrowed their language, civilization, etc. from them.

Yes, this is the absolute minimum IQ that would barely qualify you for a breeding licence in my eugenics program.

SAT and ACT (US college entrance exams) are heavily correlated with IQ.
Source for this?
You can of course study for them, but it won’t do anything drastic. I scored high on those.
Again, this sort of proves my point since it is (((State Education))) which is defining these. Education in the past objectively speaking, was much better & taught actual real world problems; modern education teaches you to be a slave.

Again, this sort of proves my point since it is (((State Education))) which is defining these. Education in the past objectively speaking, was much better & taught actual real world problems; modern education teaches you to be a slave.
I think you go way too deep into conspiracies to have a productive debate.

Why would I take the time to give you sources when you would reject them saying it’s coming from ((them)).
Because, I want to actually observe different information & see who is behind them?
I seriously question your IQ man.
:feelsjuice:.

The reason I want to check the source is so I can:

1. See how it was conducted
2. See who is behind it: It is obvious Kikes want to push an agenda, so anyone who is one or financed by one should be taken lightly. The same goes for any sort of study or research, you should see who is behind it & the agenda they might have.

I think you go way to deep into conspiracies to have a productive debate.
Because most conspiracies turn out to have truth & evidence in them in someway: Also, I have cited many sources & actually type out more than a sentence or two, which is more than can be said about 90% of the site.

Not sure about this, I was told that Phoenicians clashed with Greeks many times & if anything, they borrowed their language, civilization, etc. from them.
No, the Phoenicians got their script from borrowing from the Egyptians (back when they were still Canaanites living in Palestine).

The original Greek script was lost after the Bronze age collapse. The Canaanites turned into the Phoenicians and began spreading throughout the Mediterranean, founding colonies in southern europe (and north africa as well, where they founded carthage and came into conflict with the italians and greeks).

Because most conspiracies turn out to have truth & evidence in them in someway: Also, I have cited many sources & actually type out more than a sentence or two, which is more than can be said about 90% of the site.
Typing a lot and saying nothing is also a theme I’ve seen from a lot of users. Brevity is a virtue.

and north africa as well, where they founded carthage and came into conflict with the italians and greeks).
I think that's the part you got mixed up.

Greeks and Italians had their own colonies later on, but the ancient middle easterners were the first to actually implement them as a way of controlling a region.

Typing a lot and saying nothing is also a theme I’ve seen from a lot of users. Brevity is a virtue.
Also, I think the "black & white" thinking on this forum hurts discussion a lot: What I mean by this, is that people only think in these simplistic, absolutist ways which is basically what IT/Reddit does more or less.

Also, I think the "black & white" thinking on this forum hurts discussion a lot: What I mean by this, is that people only think in these simplistic, absolutist ways which is basically what IT/Reddit does more or less.
You created a thread titled “Black Are Not Human” retard shitalian guinea.

Chimps are violent pricks at times they are far from blacks but they are niggers what are they? Can you spot the difference?

You created a thread titled “Black Are Not Human” retard shitalian guinea.
1. No need to chimp out cause we disagree
2. What I meant by “black & white” thinking was stuff along the lines of “all whites are fakecel” “all blacks are fakecel” “all tallcels are fakecel” etc.

1. No need to chimp out cause we disagree
2. What I meant by “black & white” thinking was stuff along the lines of “all whites are fakecel” “all blacks are fakecel” “all tallcels are fakecel” etc.
IMG 0947

Yes, this is the absolute minimum IQ that would barely qualify you for a breeding licence in my eugenics program.
Based & blackpilled :blackpill:

Numerous flaws, if not outright lies in this book.

Examples:

Diamond: "Papua New Guineans had a pig on the Island, but this pig was not native to the island so this is why they did not tame it."

He fails to mention that not only was this pig a domesticated pig from China, that somehow found its way to the Island, but this pig has existed on the island for at least 6,000 years and maybe as long as 10,000 years.

So the Papua New Guineans were too stupid to domesticate a feral pig that had been on their island for over 6,000 years! Diamond fails to mentions that this pig, though not native to the island, has existed there for millenniums!

He also claims that Europeans had a more diverse animal and plant life than Papua New Guineans, so this is why they found more plants to farm and animals to domesticate.

True! But he is purposely comparing the diversity of an island with the diversity of a continent. Switch that to Africa and how does he explain that Africans with a much larger diversity of animal and plant life failed to have farming and production anywhere close to that of Europeans?

He states that almost all of the domestic animals came from Europe and stupidly assumes this is because that somehow these animals were more easy to tame than other animals from other places...this is idiotic.

The American Grey wolf and the European wolf are almost identical. Europeans took the wolf and created numerous dog breeds, the Amerindians did nothing with the wolf.

Europeans now raise buffalo and some people claim they are easier to raise than tame cattle because they eat almost anything that grows. So why didn't the Amerindians do this?

Diamond's whole book is riddled with ridiculous flaws and lies.

By the way, Diamond is a Jew, no surprise there.

Examples:

Diamond: "Papua New Guineans had a pig on the Island, but this pig was not native to the island so this is why they did not tame it."

He fails to mention that not only was this pig a domesticated pig from China, that somehow found its way to the Island, but this pig has existed on the island for at least 6,000 years and maybe as long as 10,000 years.

So the Papua New Guineans were too stupid to domesticate a feral pig that had been on their island for over 6,000 years! Diamond fails to mentions that this pig, though not native to the island, has existed there for millenniums!

He also claims that Europeans had a more diverse animal and plant life than Papua New Guineans, so this is why they found more plants to farm and animals to domesticate.

True! But he is purposely comparing the diversity of an island with the diversity of a continent. Switch that to Africa and how does he explain that Africans with a much larger diversity of animal and plant life failed to have farming and production anywhere close to that of Europeans?

He states that almost all of the domestic animals came from Europe and stupidly assumes this is because that somehow these animals were more easy to tame than other animals from other places...this is idiotic.

The American Grey wolf and the European wolf are almost identical. Europeans took the wolf and created numerous dog breeds, the Amerindians did nothing with the wolf.

Europeans now raise buffalo and some people claim they are easier to raise than tame cattle because they eat almost anything that grows. So why didn't the Amerindians do this?

Very good way of debunking it, I also was sus about the books author as well.

Examples:

Brootal. No hope for niggers

F1db541e ae7d 4ed6 ab7e 6333212e2cf4

Examples:

Ok at least you engage with the material. I appreciate that. I would say Africa’s animals are not comparable to Europeans. They only have gazelles and zebras..as a suitable alternative to goats and cattle?

Ok at least you engage with the material. I appreciate that. I would say Africa’s animals are not comparable to Europeans. They only have gazelles and zebras..as a suitable alternative to goats and cattle?
He @verybasedindeed pointed out how Africans a very diverse livestock, just like its resources. How are these all somehow non-domesticable?

He @verybasedindeed pointed out how Africans a very diverse livestock, just like its resources. How are these all somehow non-domesticable?
I wasn’t talking to you guinea. And you really think a tropical jungle/savannah is a suitable place for domesticating animals compared to a European or Asian village? Are you that retarded?

You are wrong about "what if Europeans introduced diseaes to Africans like they did in USA and Australia". Those diseases come from animals such as cattle which Africans already had for hundreds of years. Infact it was the other way around, Europeans were dying from African diseases such as Malaria and their horses were dying from tsetse fly. A medicine for Malaria was only developed around late 1800's and thats exactly when Euros colonised Africa.

Ask yourself why today the Western Cape in South Africa is the only place in Africa where the whites have total political power and are also living there in numbers and own all the land? Because their diseases killed the local Khoisan because they didnt have cattle they were hunter gatherers not cattle herders or farmers. That way the Euros could settle freely whilst the Bantu were too strong to be genocided because they were fit and healthy and could fight even against guns just like how the Taliban defeated USA with shitty weapons and the Mao Mao in Kenya defeated the British with bush knifes only because they healthy and use young men.

By the way thats the reason why the argument that whites stole Africans is false because whites couldnt enter inside the continent and could stay only 1kilometer away from the coast because of diseases. Africans sold each to the Euros.

Places like Ghana and Nigeria were considered intense malaria-endemic areas but the Europeans didn't have the sickle-cell gene mutation like Africans did which provided some protection against it. They still had their own collection of dangerous pathogens from all the epidemics they survived like The Bubonic Plague but they couldn't get into heartlands and kIll all the Africans. It was the dry-humid climate that allowed the mosquitoes carrying malaria and spreading yellow-fever to act as a deterrence and prevent them from progressing any further inland as you mentioned so they mostly established their trading/plundering posts along the coasts. They also had dense forests and rivers with obstacles like rapids and waterfalls that limited their navigability. They were not able to map Central & East Africa until mid 19th century anyway.

I got them mixed up with the South Americans. They were nearly wiped out by those diseases but the Europeans had developed immunity because they were in constant circulation from their close-proximity to animals & them being sustained in largely dense village/ city-centers where they developed genetic variations.

Africans had some organized militaries that resisted European incursions and prolonged warfare , but European attempts to genocide them in 19th and 20th centuries were always half-assed. The Belgians killed half of the Congolese and kept the rest as slaves, while the Ethiopians were able to fend off an Italian invasion and retain their independence. I believe that Germany chimping out and the onset of World War I in 1914 was what ultimately prevented them from exterminating blacks or driving them to the brink of annihilation. The Germans did try to kill off the Herero and Nama people of Namibia but eradicating them completely would be impracticable because of the logistical challenges and the vastness of the territory. They would also face international outrage and activism from missionaries and humanitarians,

The few settler-colonies they had established, like South Africa were not as extensive as the ones they had in the Americas or Australia and their colonization strategy was to govern through local rulers and power structures rather than replace the population.

So it was a combination of disease resistance, logistical challenges, international scrutiny and pressure that prevented them from totally eradicating the indigenous populations IMO.

Tropical people would be Sub-Saharan Africans, Southern Asians (Indians, Pakistanis, Afghans), Australian Aboriginals, and Mestizos. White-supremacists would argue that they're all lazy, stupid, and violent because they lived through milder Ice-Ages closer to the equator where they didn't have to construct shelters out of wood. mud or stone to survive winters. They also had easy access to food like wild fruits, berries,vegetables and leaves that were collected from bushes, trees, ground plants and were abetted by sunlight. Whereas Europeans and other arctic people had to coordinate in large hunting parties to take down native European megafauna like mammoths, bisons, bears, elks etc.

They believe that the evolutionary-pressures associated with a cold environment caused the emergence of natural selection among Artic peoples that selected for higher intelligence. They also think that because there was a substantial amount of infighting & civil wars among people who lived in Eurasia, you had to be clever and think quickly on your feet to not get yourself killed by a war-mongering local warlord or a rival tribe.
Hardly in-human. Just a little dumber than the average white/asian. 80-85 is enough to be a respectable member of society. I’m way above that though if that shows anything, there are going to be a lot of blacks that are going to be around the 100-120 range.
The catch is that the average African-American genome has a quarter of European ancestry from being sexually assaulted by their slave-masters during the Atlantic slave-trade & other acts of miscegenation once they were assimilated into white-American societies. Racial realists would propose that this is what differentiates them from the Sub-Saharan African average IQ of 75.

I wasn’t talking to you guinea. And you really think a tropical jungle/savannah is a suitable place for domesticating animals compared to a European or Asian village? Are you that retarded?
705803 7232f65305057a02f4a2fabd2dc77a53

Holy shit 6 pages long. It's deserved though, glad to see an actual quality post getting this kind of attention instead of the nth "Just Be *x*" thread of the day

The catch is that the average African-American genome has a quarter of European ancestry from being sexually assaulted by their slave-masters during the Atlantic slave-trade & other acts of miscegenation once they were assimilated into white-American societies. Racial realists would propose that this is what differentiates them from the Sub-Saharan African average IQ of 75.
I’m interested to see data on African immigrant IQ I bet it’s a lot higher even though they are pure negro.