Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Blacks Are Not Human.

I respect blacks more than I respect whites
 angry cuck

Where did I say this? At least try & prove your claims, instead of pulling shit out of your ass.
Oh my bad it's because she's a WHITE foid is that why your in your feelings

Oh my bad it's because she's a WHITE foid is that why your in your feelings
Like I said, where did I say I "felt bad" for this foid?

Quote where exactly I said it.

Last edited:
Nigga you replied ":feelsjuice:" when I said based
I replied with " :feelsjuice:" because you just wrote based, and since you didnt reply to anything in specific, I thought you were referring to the original post I made that started this thread.

If the videos -which if you read my responses to indicates I didnt even click them or look at thumbnail for a microsecond- had some white foid in it being assaulted then I clearly was not referring to that.

You could have replied to that GrAYs comments with based, you know that right?

And how does me just relying with :feelsjuice: somehow imply I was feeling bad for whatever foid got assaulted?

Last edited:
Slavs and Meds aren't white if you go by the 1 drop rule.

Slavs and Meds aren't white if you go by the 1 drop rule.
The amounts in them of non-white is very trace & negligible even in many studies claiming it: There's also some confusion about what the amount represents. It doesn't necessary mean it is from the modern people who inhabit the region, since the smaller trace amounts come from thousands of years ago.

Last edited:
The amounts in them of non-white is very trace & negligible even in many studies claiming it. Oftentimes, these claims are disputable.
Slavs have Mongol, tatar and semetic blood.

Meds have arab and semetic blood and some have black blood like the portugese and sicillians.

Its not trace if it effects their looks.

Slavs have Mongol, tatar and semetic blood.
Slavs I am unsure about. I have heard they have trace amounts in them, but it is usually in the single digits.

The semitic in them is just the semites/Jewish among them who moved in & mixed with some of the locals & then took that mixed blood with them when they moved out. Most Slavs do not have semitic in them.

The amount in them is only trace amounts of Natufian in the single digits, usually at low %
Its not if it affects their looks?
This is pure cope.
Its not, Moors raided both sicilly and Portugal.
Often times, it doesn't.
Alot of meds look very simmilar to arabs, Leventine arabs can easily pass as any meds whilst darker arabs can often pass too.

The portugese and southern italians especially can be swarthy.

Some Irish and Welsh can be swarthy too since they have Med dna.
Slavs I am unsure about. I have heard they have trace amounts in them, but it is usually in the single digits.
Its more, many slavs have mongoloid noses and skulls
The semitic in them is just the semites/Jewish among them who moved in & mixed with some of the locals & then took that mixed blood with them when they moved out. Most Slavs do not have semitic in them.
There were converts to christianity and assimulated jews, Jews in Poland were 10% of the population at one point, most poles have semetic dna, some have semetic features, black hair, big noses.

Its not if it affects their looks?

Moors weren't Black. This has been debunked many times.

Also, the Moors did somewhat mix however, they took that mixed blood out of Spain with them. They also constituted only 10-15% of the total population so they did not mix too much.
Alot of meds look very simmilar to arabs,
Not true. Meds have a distinct look about them.
Leventine arabs can easily pass as any meds whilst darker arabs can often pass too
Only a few Levantine Arabs can pass.
The portugese and southern italians especially can be swarthy.
This is an overstated cope: They may be darker in comparison to North Europeans, but their skin is the distinct olive skin tone, not the much more darker Arab one. Also, many South Italians & Portuguese have light-colored eyes as well.
Some Irish and Welsh can be swarthy too since they have Med dna.
The Med which the Irish & Welsh have in them is from way back in history & broke off from modern Med populations thousands of years ago. So even if the whole "Meds have Semitic or even African in them & Slavs are Mongols" bs is true, then They may have darker hair or eyes, but their skin & features are much more similar to more Nordic looking Welsh & Irish.
Its more, many slavs have mongoloid noses and skulls

There were converts to christianity and assimulated jews,
Only very few.
Jews in Poland were 10% of the population at one point,
Yes, but they lived in segregated communities of their own which had existed since they first moved in.
most poles have semetic dna, some have semetic features, black hair, big noses.
Only those who actually identify as Jewish do or have very recent Jewish ancestry, not any of the actual true Polish. They are not some hybridized race as a whole like you are proposing.

Not true. Meds have a distinct look about them
They look very simmilar to meds, MENA and Meds were considered a simmilar people before the Christian/Islam divide.
This is an overstated cope: They may be darker in comparison to North Europeans, but their skin is the distinct olive skin tone, not the much more darker Arab one. Also, many South Italians & Portuguese have light-colored eyes as well.
They look closer to arabs than Nordics, i never said they were fully arab, they inbetween.
Yes, but they lived in segregated communities of their own which had existed since they first moved in.
In the middle ages yes in the 20th century not as much.
Only those who actually identify as Jewish do or have very recent Jewish ancestry, not any of the actual true Polish. They are not some hybridized race as a whole like you are proposing.
Whats the cut off point in your eyes then, most poles easily have 10% semetic dna, some have more, i would post photos but i can't upload for some reason.

If so then why did the nazis only consider those with more than 50% jewish dna jewish?

1/4/th and 2/4th jewish were considered mischling, i wonder why? Maybe its because they knew millions of germans would never pass the 1 drop rule?

Greeks have significant genetic affinity with levantines, and iirc they are closer to levant populations than they are to Irish or Finns.
Only during modern times after the Ottomans conquered them. Ancient Greeks shared nothing with Arabs who lived as fringe nomads during those times and the 'Arab' identity didn't even properly exist during those times. The main powers in the Levant were Hebrews, Egyptians(copts) and Persians during those times.
That said, arabs did play a part in Greek civilization, at least the arabs from the levant
Nope. It was Greeks who influenced ancient Phoenicians in the Levant. Not the other way around. Arabs didn't do shit in Greek Civilisation and their forebearers were conquered and dominated by Persians, Pontus and other Greek kingdoms during those times.

@DarkStarDown

The Africans chose to stay in their comfort zone and as a result we haven't grown a single brain cell, as a blackcel you have no idea how much scorn I feel towards myself

Last edited:
They look very simmilar to meds, MENA and Meds were considered a simmilar people before the Christian/Islam divide.
No, that's not true. Tons of historical anthropologists were able to recognize the distinguishable differences between the two populations.
They look closer to arabs than Nordics, i never said they were fully arab, they inbetween.
They look closer to Nordics, face composites from Italy:
Main qimg cd52dfd196d98391694620861906e0fc pjlq

In the middle ages yes in the 20th century not as much.
And, the Middle Ages is when you claimed they all mixed. However, they were segregated and had a much more defined concept of race back then(it was not just to do with how you looked, but language & religion as well). So therefore, they did not mix & it was at a very small amount.
Whats the cut off point in your eyes then, most poles easily have 10% semetic dna,
Proof? I find this hard to believe.
some have more, i would post photos but i can't upload for some reason.
Those who you claim are actual Poles likely have a Jewish parent to grandparent.

Only during modern times after the Ottomans conquered them.
Even then, I dont think much mixing occurred. Even at that point in the middle-ages/early-modern history, the concept of race still had a lot to do with more than just appearance & had a lot to do with language, religion, the group you were born into, etc.

I think that the Turkish population in Greece was only a small percentage, similar to that of the Moors(Arabs/Semites not coping niggers who think "we wuz moors") and would have constituted the upper-class, which of course would have meant any mixing occurred in very small amounts.
Ancient Greeks shared nothing with Arabs who lived as fringe nomads during those times and the 'Arab' identity didn't even properly exist during those times. The main powers in the Levant were Hebrews, Egyptians(copts) and Persians during those times.

Nope. It was Greeks who influenced ancient Phoenicians in the Levant. Not the other way around. Arabs didn't do shit in Greek Civilisation and their forebearers were conquered and dominated by Persians, Pontus and other Greek kingdoms during those times.
Based & high-IQ. It wasn't Arabs who helped to create Greek civilizations & they did not mix at all- and as I have said, the population of the Levant at the time could have been very different from the modern Sand population of it.

And yeah, as always, the Greeks(White) influenced a non-White group(Phoenicians) who took all their ideas. How history repeats itself. :feelsjuice:
@DarkStarDown
Good post.

Its not trace if it effects their looks.
Meds having negligible MENA admixture isn’t what makes them dark you retard. Meds aren’t darkened, it’s quite the opposite: Nordics are depigmented. All three ancient populations that contribute most of white DNA were swarthy

Their genetic impact on Iberia was negligible. Try again. And they weren’t niggers either, sorry to burst your bubble

If so then why did the nazis only consider those with more than 50% jewish dna jewish?

1/4/th and 2/4th jewish were considered mischling, i wonder why? Maybe its because they knew millions of germans would never pass the 1 drop rule?
How does this back up your point about Slavs jfl. And the reason they permitted quadroon-jews is cause Jews were still considered a Caucasoid race according to race science, also Ashkenazi Jews are like 50% European on average

ive got a feeling this thread is gonna be used in a mainstream media documentary in the future

based chad genocide
Indeed

Attachments

• 696464-8599cf57a5c73f1dbdf65049d0e4b11a.webm
    2.9 MB
ACCORDING TO Rushton’s Race, Evolution, and Behavior fully modern Homo sapiens emerged in Africa 200,000 years ago. 100,000 years ago, a small group of Africans had a sudden urge to head north. This small group inhabited the rest of the world, with minimal contact with the rest of the Africans who stayed in Africa. Forty thousand years ago, the Caucasoid race broke off from the Mongoloid race.

This means the entire world outside of Africa is largely related, descended from one small tribe of perhaps a few hundred or a thousand. This tribe was obviously already unique, in that it alone had the intrepidity and determination to head north and conquer the world. We, the descendants of this unique tribe, have afterwards been evolving under extremely different, more challenging environments for the last 100,000 years apart from the African race we left behind. 100,000 years under dramatically different environments from a dramatically different founding stock is a long time. Compare it to dogs:

Dog Domestication and History

“Dog history has been studied recently using mitochondrial DNA, which suggests that wolves and dogs split into different species around 100,000 years ago…”

Another recent study suggests that the entire population of dogs today are descended from three females near China about 15,000 years ago.

So, I’m going to stick my neck out and use the 13,000 year BC date as the probable date of domestication.

This is a convenient parallel. Dogs also come from a bottleneck, they’ve also been genetically separate from wolves for 100,000 years, and they’ve also undergone different environmental pressures than their wolf counterparts. Just as the northern latitudes presented a unique environment for non-Blacks to grow up in, dogs were domesticated and evolved towards suiting human needs instead of wolf needs. No one on earth says dogs and wolves are the same species, even though it is possible for dogs to mate with wolves and have fertile offspring. The genetic differences are vast enough, the phenotypic differences in looks, behavior, and personality are great enough, that everyone instinctively recognizes dogs and wolves are different species now.

Why then are Blacks considered human? Why are Blacks and non-Blacks considered part of the same species? We could not look more different, act more different, or have more different personalities than them. There is a vast genetic divergence between Blacks and non-Blacks dating back 100,000 years. And even though Blacks and non-Blacks can have fertile offspring, biologically that has never been used as the exclusive standard for whether you belong to the same species or not.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, kinky hair, black skin, high waist-to-hip ratios, prognathic jaws, long arms, and soulless, vacant eyes. Everything about them is very different in comparison to other races.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring Australian aborigines for convenience’s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, the average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, and the highly cultivated, well fed, well cared for, partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, achievement, and behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, crime, mortality, and broken homes on one side — and education, wealth, human accomplishment, long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, a country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, and it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

That’s not all though. Blacks are unique in that when we arrived, they had no written language, no wheel, no architectural works, nothing at all that would indicate they live a human existence. Whereas literature and palaces and cities existed in almost every corner of the earth, from the Incas to the Indians to the Persians to the Chinese to Stonehenge to Ankar Wat in Cambodia — nothing existed in Africa. For the past 100,000 years non-Blacks have been spreading across the globe, building pyramids and cities, developing new technology, domesticating animals and crops, covering themselves in finely decorated clothing, and living essentially human lives. Blacks, meanwhile, stayed nearly naked, self-mutilating, technology-less, with no domesticated animals, no written language, no wheel, no stone buildings, no metalworking, nothing.

Virtually every other non-Black group came up with an admirable or at least interesting religion or philosophy which was recorded and taught to a priesthood. Indians had the Vedas and the Upanishads, Chinese had Confucianism, Daoism, and various sects of Buddhism. Europeans had Virgil, Horace, and Homer to write down their pagan religion, with Plato, Aristotle, and numberless other greats to record their philosophy. Even the Aztecs had a corpus of literature which was, unfortunately, burnt and destroyed by the Spanish invaders. Shintoism was developed in Japan, the epic of Gilgamesh was recorded in ancient Babylonian times, and Egypt authored the Book of the Dead. Only Black Africa (and assorted primitives in Australasia) hadn’t recorded or created any official religion or philosophy. Blacks still rely on voodoo, witchcraft, black magic, and animism with no particular pantheon of Gods, no priesthood, no anything that could develop them past superstition and barbarism.

Today it is questionable what Blacks could achieve on their own, without the intervention of others giving to them all the things they could never produce or maintain themselves. Though we see Blacks walking around in business suits, speaking English, shooting guns, and making use of all sorts of non-Black generated goods and services and inventions and ideas and discoveries — none of them originate from the Black man. Without the continuous intervention of charity into Black Africa, it’s unknown whether they could even maintain what they have, or if they would simply regress back to mud huts the moment we left. All current Black civilization is in fact transplanted non-Black civilization. There is not as yet a single Black civilization on Earth that has independently developed and maintained its own technological and philosophical way of life. No Blacks have won any Nobel prizes in the hard sciences, Fields medals, or gotten any spot on a list of human accomplishment that would represent some major scientific or technological advancement for the world.

Geography can be no excuse, because Blacks today live all across the world. Blacks in France, the UK, and the USA are given preferential treatment and access to college educations, and yet they still produce nothing. At the same time, Whites who lived in South Africa and Zimbabwe made them into decent, First World nations without a problem. There is nothing about the African continent inimical to modern life, it is simply the fact that it is populated by Blacks.

Nor can some strange combination of bad luck and being separate from other civilizations explain Black underperformance. After all, Blacks have been connected to the outside world since the 1400s. They have had centuries to modernize and improve themselves in Africa with full access to modern knowledge and technology. In contrast, it took Japan about twenty years to modernize from a feudal Samurai culture to a fully modern industrial state which then took on and defeated Russia in 1900. Blacks have had centuries in the USA to do all sorts of human activities, immersed in White culture, knowledge, and technology. Instead all they do is riot, rape, steal, sell drugs, and demand more handouts from the government. Germany recovered from WWII in just ten years, becoming yet again a prosperous, powerful, and leading-edge modern civilization. Africans meanwhile cannot recover from ‘colonization,’ ’slavery,’ or ‘discrimination’ after centuries. Haiti has been an all-Black, independent, free state since the Napoleonic wars, 200 years ago. Even so, its lifestyle and standard of living perfectly matches that of darkest Africa. In those 200 years it hasn’t progressed an inch. In fact it has probably regressed since that time. Their neighbors in the Dominican Republic have immensely better statistics than them in all fields. Instead of a failed state, the Dominican Republic takes care of its people, has a working government, and doesn’t need charity. The difference? Their population is non-Black. All of the old, tired excuses are refuted by geography and history.

The Black murder rate is nine times that of the White/Hispanic (combined!) murder rate. It is 36 times as high as the Asian murder rate. Blacks are the majority of AIDS cases and all other STDs, their STD rates are completely out of proportion to all other groups. Even homosexuals have a hard time keeping up with the Black STD rates. No ordinary healthy human has the sexual habits of the Black race. Whereas every other people on earth developed a family structure, Blacks still roam around aimlessly screwing everyone they meet and never staying to raise the child. Seventy percent of Black children in the USA are illegitimate. In Africa, women largely do all the work and raise the kids while the men commit crime or sit around chewing leaves or smoking something. Domestic violence among Blacks is atrocious. Rape is endemic. The human race does not act like this; their morals and habits are completely different.

Good things can be said of virtually every group or civilization on earth. This is unsurprising, given the fact that everyone on earth is descended from the same small tribe that left Africa 100,000 years ago. East Asians are such decent, advanced people they are comparable to Whites. Unsurprisingly, they only diverged from the White race 40,000 years ago. There is only one group nothing good can be said about, there is only one group completely unrelated to the rest of the human race, and that is the Black African. There is enough genetic variation between Blacks and non-Blacks that any objective scientist, classifying us like they would classify various animal species, would label us different species. On one side humans, on the other Blacks. There is enough phenotypic, common sense variation, that again it is an insult to categorize Blacks among the human race. They are nothing like us and they never will be; they are worse in every way. Call them orcs, or trolls, devils, or whatever you like — they are not human.
Words words words I would prefer to be a Tyrone and therefore not human while fucking Aryan Stacy instead of being me

Last clip is brutal af. Women will never look at me like that

Very true. My sister even told me how her green eyed ginger teacher is married to a 6'9 black guy. Fucking hell
The worst mogs are always when the guy is of some other race , it make everything more brutal and you really feel like a betacuck , maybe your brain interpret this as a guy of another tribe and the men in your tribe including yourself are basically doing nothing about it .

is this a joke reply or not i have to know
Nope, they mostly drive like shit but make good fast food. Also half of em are fucking lazy at there jobs. Especially retail. Like whole new levels of lazy.

Over for blackcels

Tbh it might explain why blacks are able to successfully race mix with white women the most - low inhib nature
yeah because white women love animals due to kike brainwashing and niggers = animals

Last clip is brutal af. Women will never look at me like that

Very true. My sister even told me how her green eyed ginger teacher is married to a 6'9 black guy. Fucking hell
they like animals, and big animals at that. niggers fulfill both criteria for foids

Wouldnt say theyre not human since they are mostly the same species with some homo erectus admixture. But they arent like modern humans basically yea pretty much them, Pygmies and Abos are basically less evolved and different.

The OP should be required reading in all schools. Most retarded normies never even consider the possibility that the difference between whitey and n1ggers could be more than the melanin levels, because that would be wrongthink. I wouldn't say they're not human, but definitely a different sub-species. Whitey is a Golden Retriever, n1ggers are Pit bulls.