Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Blacks Are Not Human.

I wasn’t talking to you guinea. And you really think a tropical jungle/savannah is a suitable place for domesticating animals compared to a European or Asian village? Are you that retarded?
All I was saying, was that wouldn't the sheer diversity of Africas Wildlife mean that even if the landscape was not good for domesticating, does an animal that theoretically could be domesticated exist?

I c, fair enough.

FullTimeJIDF? aka @bannedincel
Nah not him lol I have never deemed him of even having an average IQ :feelshaha: My mistake predates that imbecil :society:

Nah not him lol I have never deemed him of even having an average IQ :feelshaha:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: @Uggo Mongo

I remember after he was hardbanned, he kept trying to sign in on his banned account for like a week straight:feelshaha:.

And some of the stuff he would say, "I am the blood of Jesus!" Well here's some news for him, Jesus was literally a Jew on a stick so he is basically saying he himself is a "Jite"
My mistake predates that imbecil :society:
He claimed he joined right when the site first launched, but he didn't become active really until 2020 according to sources.

I pity them somewhat. Having to steal the history of other peoples because they failed to produce a rich history of their own.
I wouldnt pity them tbh :feelshehe:

They still got Mike

OEq3

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: @Uggo Mongo

I remember after he was hardbanned, he kept trying to sign in on his banned account for like a week straight:feelshaha:.

And some of the stuff he would say, "I am the blood of Jesus!" Well here's some news for him, Jesus was literally a Jew on a stick so he is basically saying he himself is a "Jite"

He claimed he joined right when the site first launched, but he didn't become active really until 2020 according to sources.
He wasnt even a prominent user and got himself banned within weeks . He doesn't belong with the true OGs of the forum :feelswhat:

He only started to exist 2020 when the previous mod staff became too lazy to properly take care of the forum :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

He wasnt even a prominent user and got himself banned within weeks . He doesn't belong with the true OGs of the forum :feelswhat:
Yet he claimed to me once he was the "OG of OGs" jfl.
He only started to exist 2020 when the previous mod staff became too lazy to properly take care of the forum :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Like that Turkoid faggot?
nah not really. Nobody cares about baseball/hockey Goats. Even the most random of soycucks can be seen with a pair of Js
That's exactly why baseball & hockey are better IMO; normies don't obsess over it as much.:feelsthink:

one must see beyond the cube that holds everything in place
By cube, I imagine you mean the very fabric of reality that keeps us confined to this specific plane of existence? Only question is, why does it take on the form of a "cube?"

By cube, I imagine you mean the very fabric of reality that keeps us confined to this specific plane of existence? Only question is, why does it take on the form of a "cube?"
He loves cubes...

Yet he claimed to me once he was the "OG of OGs" jfl.

Nobody even knows who he was back then :feelshaha: just another retard that got banned into obscurity
Like that Turkoid faggot?

All of them
That's exactly why baseball & hockey are better IMO; normies don't obsess over it as much.:feelsthink:
Then it doesnt mog lol the Rangers recently won the world series for Texas and nobody around here even bothers to talk about it Lmao the cowboys and Wemby, Doncic etc etc is something far more entertaining to talk about :bigbrain:

It's just simple truths buddy, baseball died because of steroid abuse and hockey is canadian. Lmao both essentially dead sports to americans. Even soccer mogs them :feelsugh:

"we wuz Indus Valley n' curries n' sheeeeit"

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@wereq @Grim_Reaper @JayGoptri @Chudpreet
N.D. Tyson was already a complete joke irrespective and excluding whatever recent nonsense he's into with this Indus Valley stuff.

Holy shit this is just next level pitiful. Even the supposedly “professional minds” amongst blacks we wuzzing, and on curries of all races.
Tyson has always been this way, but it's because his white handlers promote this sort of "woke science-presenter" nonsense. And even when it's not woke, he NDT does way to much science bullshitting talk just like Michio Kaku, another high level theoretical science fantasy bullshitter.

Wasn’t corded ware a mixture of yamnaya and EHG? The yamnaya had dark hair and eyes originally afaik, but EHG had even lighter skin, light eyes, and light hair.
The Yamnaya themselves were a roughly 50/50 mix between EHG and CHG (Caucasus Hunter Gatherers)

I’m interested to see data on African immigrant IQ I bet it’s a lot higher even though they are pure negro.
Just look at the jobs typical immigrant negros do and then research the low to high IQ range for that specific job and from that you can estimate the median IQ.

By the way what jobs does the average African immigrant do in USA?

We’re talking race realism here, not SMV
I see. Well, that is pointless gibberish to me then.

They weren't dark skin. Pure propaganda. Light skin is a range of genes most of which were present in the "Early European Modern Human" ancestors shared by WHG, EHG, and Yamnaya/Indo-European (EG Gravettian).
Light skin isn’t the same as being white and is an ambiguous term. In Scandinavia, most Italians could not larp as native.

This got pinned jfl, I wonder how blackcels of this forum feel

Niggers invented watermelons and I like watermelons. I also like KFC

Racism= lookism + modern crazy Darwinian atheistic theories. But the mainstream will never admit either of these factors because both go against the narrative. It's much easier to say "the evil white men oppressed blacks for no reason" and turn everything into a toddler-tier villain/hero oversimplified story.

this is just sad, i why blackecels dont leave this place

i guess users like @Asgard are majority here, just bored normies who threat this forum as entertaiment tbh

Racism= lookism + modern crazy Darwinian atheistic theories. But the mainstream will never admit either of these factors because both go against the narrative. It's much easier to say "the evil white men oppressed blacks for no reason" and turn everything into a toddler-tier villain/hero oversimplified story.
good that you are back

Places like Ghana and Nigeria were considered intense malaria-endemic areas but the Europeans didn't have the sickle-cell gene mutation like Africans did which provided some protection against it. They still had their own collection of dangerous pathogens from all the epidemics they survived like The Bubonic Plague but they couldn't get into heartlands and kIll all the Africans. It was the dry-humid climate that allowed the mosquitoes carrying malaria and spreading yellow-fever to act as a deterrence and prevent them from progressing any further inland as you mentioned so they mostly established their trading/plundering posts along the coasts. They also had dense forests and rivers with obstacles like rapids and waterfalls that limited their navigability. They were not able to map Central & East Africa until mid 19th century anyway.

I got them mixed up with the South Americans. They were nearly wiped out by those diseases but the Europeans had developed immunity because they were in constant circulation from their close-proximity to animals & them being sustained in largely dense village/ city-centers where they developed genetic variations.

Africans had some organized militaries that resisted European incursions and prolonged warfare , but European attempts to genocide them in 19th and 20th centuries were always half-assed. The Belgians killed half of the Congolese and kept the rest as slaves, while the Ethiopians were able to fend off an Italian invasion and retain their independence. I believe that Germany chimping out and the onset of World War I in 1914 was what ultimately prevented them from exterminating blacks or driving them to the brink of annihilation. The Germans did try to kill off the Herero and Nama people of Namibia but eradicating them completely would be impracticable because of the logistical challenges and the vastness of the territory. They would also face international outrage and activism from missionaries and humanitarians,

The few settler-colonies they had established, like South Africa were not as extensive as the ones they had in the Americas or Australia and their colonization strategy was to govern through local rulers and power structures rather than replace the population.

So it was a combination of disease resistance, logistical challenges, international scrutiny and pressure that prevented them from totally eradicating the indigenous populations IMO.
cool obito avi

Just look at the jobs typical immigrant negros do and then research the low to high IQ range for that specific job and from that you can estimate the median IQ.

By the way what jobs does the average African immigrant do in USA?
The question was not directed towards me, but I’ll answer for you.

They work a wide spectrum of jobs. Some work jobs that white Americans don’t want like taxi/Uber driver, dishwasher, waiter, etc, while others will work in high ranking positions in government, law, education, management, etc America's immigration system is notorious for being difficult and setup in a way where it’s hard to obtain citizenship if you’re not well educated and show some sort of ambition so they'll only accept the top 0.1% highest performing natives of their countries unlike Europe where they'll accept hundreds of thousands refugees, asylum seekers, illegal migrants, etc.

The immigration process is deliberately made onerous and long-drawn by officials because millions of people want to live here but they'll only accept you if you have job and university applications assuming you don't have a direct family.

@Made in Heaven

Cope Harder it is decreasing

Out Africa migration occured after the toba supervolcanic catastrophe that decimated all other human populations that existed before.

Why are Blacks and non-Blacks considered part of the same species
A species is a group of organisms that can produce fertile offspring. Therefore blacks and non blacks belong to same species.

read every word

based thread

He’s probably thinking of Kush and Axum but I explained why those aren’t great examples to use above
This also, and I believe their civilizations were all borrowed from Semitics(Arabs).
this is true they borrowed some of the beliefs and ideologies from us arabs, nonetheless MOST niggers never accomplished anything and were living in mud huts made from baked shit all centuries.

@Made in Heaven

Yeah decreasing harder than any other group

Nope, most of them are with black men hence why the black birth rate is increasing.
Africa doesn’t count , in the us I’m talking about teens in school most black girls and are with white dudes bro

Africa doesn’t count
Yes it does, that’s where most blacks are.
, in the us I’m talking about teens in school most black girls and are with white dudes bro
From what I recall in highschool & what I have seen at college, most black foids go for other black men almost always. I’ve seen one WMBF couple at my college, and in Highschool I even saw a few BMWF couples.