Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pajeetas getting brutally abandoned by their IDEAL hwite boyfriends

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
My mom was telling me about how a pajeeta daughter of a coworker got brootally dumped by her hwite bf despite dating since college and she basically went crazy. They were planning to go the full 9 yards: kids, house, expensive poojeet wedding ceremony. Her dad even met the parents and tried to give them a dowry like in Dalitland

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

He probably didn't want to commit and impregnate some subhuman curryfoid so he ditched her for some better-looking white girl.

She's a wreck now, bumming money off her father at the age of 33. Literally thinks she's a man and is getting testosterone shots (I'm sure you understand how well that's going considering she's from a conservative Indian family and identifying as a troon). :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I almost feel bad for her. Then again, I guess if I were to inject testosterone as a reaction to not getting laid it would be considered a looksmax by .org

bwoooootal for these curryfoids especially if they somehow don't know they have the lowest smv of all races, although if they didn't they were probably already too far gone into fantasyland.

My mom was telling me about how a pajeeta daughter of a coworker got brootally dumped by her hwite bf despite dating since college and she basically went crazy. They were planning to go the full 9 yards: kids, house, expensive poojeet wedding ceremony. Her dad even met the parents and tried to give them a dowry like in Dalitland

He probably didn't want to commit and impregnate some subhuman curryfoid so he ditched her for some better-looking white girl.

She's a wreck now, bumming money off her father at the age of 33. Literally thinks she's a man and is getting testosterone shots (I'm sure you understand how well that's going considering she's from a conservative Indian family and identifying as a troon). :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I almost feel bad for her. Then again, I guess if I were to inject testosterone as a reaction to not getting laid it would be considered a looksmax by .org
A conservative Troon?

Basically a Conservatron

Optimus prime transformers age of extinction 1958798907
4N4sipl8T72tNE4earcctQa2Kw2 2792305959

if only this happened to all self hating ethnic women

This whore won't see the age of 40 :lul:

thinks she's a man and is getting testosterone shots
LMFAO can't beat em, join em

What this worthless sack of cow shit doesn't understand is that she will not transition into a white chad, she will reincarnate into a CURRYCEL

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Based, whatever chad that broke this whore beyond repair

What this worthless sack of cow shit doesn't understand is that she will not transition into a white chad, she will reincarnate into a CURRYCEL

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

From chadlite cumdump to currycel

Tbh I noticed that curry troons that get posted here look on average better than currycels, she is approaching low tier normie territory.

Jfl imagine being a curry and getting mogged by troons. Brutal.

Based. I wish all chads were like this. Foids, especially race traitors, that reject their looksmatch, deserve to be nothing but cumrags. Based move by chad to not bastardize his genes.

I've said this before, if currywhores were as desirable as noodlewhores, they'd be even bigger race traitors. I've even seen a few currywhores getting arranged marriages with cumskins:lul:.

Indian women have a lower smv than black women unironically

if only this happened to all self hating ethnic women
One can only dream.

I've said this before, if currywhores were as desirable as noodlewhores, they'd be even bigger race traitors.
IF shit on IM just as gleefully as AF do to AM, with all the same playbook accusations of inappropriate behavior and ethnic patriarchy. They just have less headroom to do it since they're less exogamously desirable, being brown and hairy rather than yellow and neotenous.

But in the end, all women relish being race traitors. Because the wet dream of woman is to have all men compete and die in the same global pool in search of the one tip-top Chad. To wit: men who are slaves organize resistance, but women in harems do not organize against the one man, be it a harem of ten, a hundred, or a thousand, as long as that man holds power over other men.

Last edited:
Good that dad is being punished if he gotta pay. That is what he deserve for not keeping the slut in check.

Foids sometimes become non binary or full on troops after chad dumps them. A guy I know dumped his gf because she was talking to other dudes and then she became non binary temporarily

Thank God she didn't breed with him, needless mixedcel suffering was avoided

I've said this before, if currywhores were as desirable as noodlewhores, they'd be even bigger race traitors. I've even seen a few currywhores getting arranged marriages with cumskins:lul:.
All non-white women are eugenicist race traitor whores

Even if a currywhore is dumped by her white bf, she can easily find a new replacement. All women have options unlike us

Even if a currywhore is dumped by her white bf, she can easily find a new replacement. All women have options unlike us
They’ll probably just rotate around lol

Thank God she didn't breed with him, needless mixedcel suffering was avoided
Contrary to belief I don't think half curries and half blacks suffer as much as their hapa counterparts. They certainly have a better life than a full curry.

thing is if she is trans passing she'll understand the pain of curries here as people automatically take her for a pajeet

unfortunately like most troons she'll probably go around telling people she is a troon 24/7 for attention so she will still get treated better than currycels

Contrary to belief I don't think half curries and half blacks suffer as much as their hapa counterparts. They certainly have a better life than a full curry.
half blacks obv don't bc they're the second highest smv after mono-racial whites

Refer to my thread here about pajeeta mind break. Arab women don't suffer like this because arab men aren't as subhuman as pajeet men

Half curries end up looking vaguely white and half blacks still have the masculinity of blacks while having more caucasion features. You can't compare them to hapas who often look 100% asian

Indian women have a lower smv than black women unironically
Meh, they're both equally repugnant in their own ways. I don't think you can make a comparison

I can actually understand females trooning up around age 30. Once their youth expires, their value expires.

This is how it is. Every time i see a pajeeta with a tall white bf in my uni, i just think about how hes gonna dump her when he realizes that he wants real eugenically superior children and not half pajeets. And at that point no currycel is gonna save her and marry her lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back