Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids rampantly fuck their work husbands and only 9% of them aren't turned on by rape

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Just came across a great Nick Fuentes vid. He talks about a toxic foid Twitter thread where foids who have actual boyfriends and husbands chime in about how they are fucking their "work husbands" i.e. Chads and Tyrones that they work with who probably won't commit to them but will fuck them daily no problem. Some of these bitches even say they would leave their boyfriends at the drop of a hat if the work husband agreed to a relationship. All sorts of different professions too. They were talking about this shit like it wasn't serious at all or was funny.

Serious Blackpill for any IncelTears simps claiming to be in a relationship. If they indeed are (because most of them are probably lying cunts who are incels themselves) then there is a 99% that their special princess is getting her holes stretched in work by their work husband on the daily. This is probably why so many betabuxxers and simps get denied sex so often and things like Dead Bedrooms exist. These foids holes are still contracting after their am and pm sessions with Work Chad :feelskek:

And the same women also fantasise about being raped to some extent or another...91 fucking percent of them which is proven in the vid via a scientific study. So these cucks posting about Incels all day on reddit have a woman who is 99% likely to be the office bike and 91% likely to be fantasising about getting snuggle struggled while denying the simp sex because she has a headache again :feelshaha:

Here's the vid. Worth a watch (0:55 is where the main stuff starts) :-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Liw9r6J43Fk

Last edited:
No foid will ever, ever, ever, ever, ever choose me as her "work husband," because I'm too short and thus unattractive.

:fuk:

IT simps think they are in a "relationship" JFL :feelshaha: even if they are in their "girlfriend" can cuck them in every moment unless the IT users are chads, but I don't think chads need to mock virgins to feel better with theirselves

Those that are in a “relationship” are just providing the money so that Becky can pay for her makeup to look nice for the variety of Chads at work. Why would she hold herself down to cuckcel when she can browse and shop 5 times a week :worryfeels:

No foid will ever, ever, ever, ever, ever choose me as her "work husband," because I'm too short and thus unattractive.

:fuk:
:soy: "Why are you talking about her as a sexual object??? So what if she fucks 3 chads a day in the office? That doesn't mean you are entitled to the same. You should treat her with respect inkwell"

IT simps think they are in a "relationship" JFL :feelshaha: even if they are in their "girlfriend" can cuck them in every moment unless the IT users are chads, but I don't think chads need to mock virgins to feel better with theirselves
Very true. Their girlfriends are basically roommates scouting for Chad in the meantime. Ye there's no way Chads are gonna be sitting there on reddit mocking us all day while there is pussy on offer ha. So if they aren't Chad and they are claiming to have a gf then the above points will definitely apply to them :feels:
Those that are in a “relationship” are just providing the money so that Becky can pay for her makeup to look nice for the variety of Chads at work. Why would she hold herself down to cuckcel when she can browse and shop 5 times a week :worryfeels:
Exactly women are window shopping for dresses while wearing a shitty dress basically. Cucks are the shitty dress and office Chads are the one she wants.
Must read tier thread tbh
Thanks bud. It's a great vid too if you get a chance to watch it. Nick Fuentes is based as fuck about degeneracy which is why YouTube couldn't allow him to stay.

Last edited:
Video's gone but good thread nonetheless. People often say that as degeneracy gets worse, eventually men will start to rebel and try to restore natural order, but I've always said that it won't happen, eventually womens' degeneracy will just become widely accepted as part of "sexual liberation" in the modern age. If men are happy to wife up women who've had 5-10 sexual partners then they'll also, eventually, come to accept that she's also fucking men on the side and the choice is to either live with it, or divorce her (and get shafted in every way possible, then end up lonely and being too old to have proper dating prospects ever again)

Women are fucking disgusting. A loving husband isn't enough, they also need a 'work husband'.

And maybe also a neighbor husband, a dealer husband, a sugar daddy husband and a bad boy husband.

Fucking whores.

Video's gone but good thread nonetheless. People often say that as degeneracy gets worse, eventually men will start to rebel and try to restore natural order, but I've always said that it won't happen, eventually womens' degeneracy will just become widely accepted as part of "sexual liberation" in the modern age. If men are happy to wife up women who've had 5-10 sexual partners then they'll also, eventually, come to accept that she's also fucking men on the side and the choice is to either live with it, or divorce her (and get shafted in every way possible, then end up lonely and being too old to have proper dating prospects ever again)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFpU7INIU4M

Aw man. Every time someone posts a Nick Fuentes video on YouTube it's gone almost instantly. Account that posted it removed too :soy: He's just too based for those fuckers and talks too openly. He's a bit racist sometimes by PC standards but only in a joking way.

True. People are just too comfy regardless of whether they are fucking or not, including some of us here. And people are coping that everyone is just gonna take up arms one day because their guy isn't in the White House or some policy they don't like came into effect. Most people don't truly give 2 shits about any of the political things they talk about...Gorge Floyd, Afghanistan, Transgenders, none of it. It's just point scoring against the other 'team'.

Only way it would happen is if the Government started taxing people at 99% or something crazy or doing something that drastically affects their kids/family, besides that nothing will happen or change drastically in any positive way.

One thing I can see is long terms relationships going downhill big time though. I have a big group of friends and pretty much all of them have absolutely no long term relationship on the horizon whatsoever or even a hint of one and most are into their 30s now. The thing is though most of them have zero interest in women with kids or older women so are basically permanently alone. A few of them have short term relationships along the way but the foids are just too fucked up to stay with - whoring about, complaining, cheating etc etc.

Sure people will say that there will be a simp that will take these women but there are gonna be more and more men backing out in their 30s who just give up, let their sex drive drop and just play games forever rather than get with a foid who is past it...I'm one of them too ha.
Women are fucking disgusting. A loving husband isn't enough, they also need a 'work husband'.

View attachment 494995

And maybe also a neighbor husband, a dealer husband, a sugar daddy husband and a bad boy husband.

Fucking whores.
Yep and this is the thing, women are unsuitable for a relationship UNLESS the man they are with mogs them in some huge way in which case they will PLAY the part otherwise this sort of shit is what will happen. But that is all they are doing...PLAYING the part because their current deal is too good to fuck up which won't be the case unless the man outvalues her hugely.

Hell it's strange to come back to this because even a Chad I know recently got ditched by his Stacey girlfriend. She met another Chad in THEIR workplace realised he seemed like boyfriend material and just left Chad 1 on the spot and the very next week her Facebook relationship status is with Chad 2.

So imagine how bad it will be for the average or ugly man.

Last edited:
Noodlewhores strike again!

There's a hole in your argument. Males refusing to get married is rapidly on the rise. Don't need to deal with divorce if unmarried.

This shit isn't lasting forever. It's being held up right now by Boomers.

Last edited:
Women want to be raped, so if I were to do so I would only be fulfilling their secret sexual fantasy correct?:feelsLSD::feelsthink::bigbrain: