Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Finnish article written by a foid full of blackpills! Truly revealing!

Lapasetjakahvi01

Lapasetjakahvi01

Snowcel

So, I was randomly reading the online news papers and bumped into this article written by a foid about how great and equal the Finnish society is (and by this I mean of course great and equal for foids only). Let me translate it with ChatGPT and let's go through it together. It's written by Alice Girs, a regular reader of Turun Sanomat so it's a handpicked opinion piece by the editors and hence, a good look into the average foid's mindset. It's full of accidental blackpill admissions.

Voluntary female singleness speaks about equality - singleness is no longer a flaw but freedom and independence​

That's the title and you probably see where this is going...
International Women's Day came and went, and once again I forgot about the whole thing because for me, every day is Women's Day. On the other hand, Men's Day is also every day for me, as well as Children's Day, Animals' Day, and Baltic Sea Day.

However, today I thought I would write about a perennial favorite topic of several media outlets: the increasing number of single women and the declining trend in relationships.
This foid recognizes that there's a rising trend of foids staying single. Let's see how she twists this to not to be foids' fault at all and how she avoids all accountability. I bet she didn't know that the falling birthrates is a huge economic problem for the West. :feelskek:
Let's first talk in general terms. When a person has good self-esteem, they feel complete as individuals and understand that a romantic relationship is not a prerequisite for a happy life. Indeed, someone who isn't satisfied with themselves won't find contentment in a relationship either - at least not after the initial excitement wears off.

A relationship can, at its best, be a bonus, adding something enjoyable to life. However, with the increasing voluntary singleness among women, the decreasing average duration of relationships, and divorce statistics, it's becoming more apparent that many, especially women, increasingly perceive the restrictions and drawbacks of relationships outweighing the happiness they bring. Two-thirds of divorces are initiated by the woman.

For this reason, many are rightfully choosing to be voluntarily single and don't even desire a relationship. Being in a relationship is no longer a status that makes a woman somehow better or more successful in life compared to her single sisters. People have learned to meet and appreciate each other as individuals based on their personal qualities and abilities, rather than just as partners in a relationship. Singleness is no longer a flaw but freedom and independence.
Again, have to hand it off to this foid. She even admits that two thirds of divorces are initiated by women. Many anti-blackpill activists try to haphazardly refuse this statistical fact because they simply can't stand the truth: the dark nature of foids. However, she claims that restrictions and drawbacks outweigh the happiness relationships bring. This is such a selfish and hedonistic way of thinking. I can't have sex with 200 chads, party like crazy and watch endless amount of Netflix if I'm committed to someone, that's why I decide to stay single. :foidSoy: Of course foids can never be single, even foids that are quote unquote single are actively having sex. It's honestly sad to see how foids can enjoy life to the fullest while being single, whereas incels are constantly talking about roping due to the male loneliness epidemic. This is pure foid mindset and solipsism. Why foids always only think and prioritize their own happiness... Aren't we supposed to make the society better and tolerable for everyone?
As observed, especially women's interest in being single has grown, and it's no wonder. Not so many decades ago, a romantic relationship was almost a necessity for women. Throughout history, getting into a relationship has been the most important goal in a woman's life, practically defining her entire existence. Men could frolic around without consequences before and after marriage, while women, even queens, have lost their heads for similar behavior.

Today, thankfully, this is no longer the case. It's difficult to give up the freedom that women have achieved, which is why the expectations of women even remotely interested in relationships have also risen. This isn't surprising, as nowadays, a woman can choose the price she's willing to pay for being in a relationship.

Previously, it was believed that a husband was the key to a woman's happiness, but now we know better. A woman's financial independence and autonomy from men are the basic prerequisites for her happiness because even a woman in a relationship is happy in that relationship only if she's there by her own choice, not by compulsion.

It's wonderful to live in a time where a romantic relationship is a choice for us as women, not a necessity.
She even proudly admits that foids' expectations have risen due to modernity. This is truly the most unapologetic blackpilled foid ever. The way she talks that a woman can nowadays choose the price she's willing to pay for being in a relationship really objectifies men though. She is basically admitting that foids don't ever fall for someone's personality, the man always has to bring something to the table in order to be loved. There are no love like in the movies where two people mysteriously click and desire each other's company. The man has to always be ready to offer something to the foid and pursue her. The men have no inherent value. Men are basically toys for foids. There's no true affection. "The affection" ends as soon as the foid can't benefit from the man in one form or the other.

Last edited:
What are your thoughts about this article? The full uninterrupted version is found below.

Voluntary female singleness speaks about equality - singleness is no longer a flaw but freedom and independence.​

International Women's Day came and went, and once again I forgot about the whole thing because for me, every day is Women's Day. On the other hand, Men's Day is also every day for me, as well as Children's Day, Animals' Day, and Baltic Sea Day.

However, today I thought I would write about a perennial favorite topic of several media outlets: the increasing number of single women and the declining trend in relationships.

Let's first talk in general terms. When a person has good self-esteem, they feel complete as individuals and understand that a romantic relationship is not a prerequisite for a happy life. Indeed, someone who isn't satisfied with themselves won't find contentment in a relationship either - at least not after the initial excitement wears off.

A relationship can, at its best, be a bonus, adding something enjoyable to life. However, with the increasing voluntary singleness among women, the decreasing average duration of relationships, and divorce statistics, it's becoming more apparent that many, especially women, increasingly perceive the restrictions and drawbacks of relationships outweighing the happiness they bring. Two-thirds of divorces are initiated by the woman.

For this reason, many are rightfully choosing to be voluntarily single and don't even desire a relationship. Being in a relationship is no longer a status that makes a woman somehow better or more successful in life compared to her single sisters. People have learned to meet and appreciate each other as individuals based on their personal qualities and abilities, rather than just as partners in a relationship. Singleness is no longer a flaw but freedom and independence.

As observed, especially women's interest in being single has grown, and it's no wonder. Not so many decades ago, a romantic relationship was almost a necessity for women. Throughout history, getting into a relationship has been the most important goal in a woman's life, practically defining her entire existence. Men could frolic around without consequences before and after marriage, while women, even queens, have lost their heads for similar behavior.

Today, thankfully, this is no longer the case. It's difficult to give up the freedom that women have achieved, which is why the expectations of women even remotely interested in relationships have also risen. This isn't surprising, as nowadays, a woman can choose the price she's willing to pay for being in a relationship.

Previously, it was believed that a husband was the key to a woman's happiness, but now we know better. A woman's financial independence and autonomy from men are the basic prerequisites for her happiness because even a woman in a relationship is happy in that relationship only if she's there by her own choice, not by compulsion.

It's wonderful to live in a time where a romantic relationship is a choice for us as women, not a necessity.

It is Finnished

It is Finnished
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Don't worry bro, us(incels) will eventually win because a society run like this will never work, modern leftist politics wants to create an impossible utopic society, it's like trying to dig a whole in water, we will inevitably win.

Here's something they never mention when they talk about "singleness".

A female being "single" means she has a career or is supported by the gov, while ordering chad cocks on tinder on a daily basis.

A single female is having sex every day.

For a man, being "single" does not mean the same thing. It means not having access to pussy at all.

The word "single" or "celibate" doesnt mean the same thing for male and females.

Don't worry bro, us(incels) will eventually win because a society run like this will never work, modern leftist politics wants to create an impossible utopic society, it's like trying to dig a whole in water, we will inevitably win.

Correct, although I wonder how it will end

Slow rot, violence or both

Perhaps Extinction, like in the Mouse Utopia experiment.
Probably for the best!

I wouldnt want to repeat this putrid joke ever again, dont care whos shoes they are.

Perhaps Extinction, like in the Mouse Utopia experiment.
Probably for the best!

I wouldnt want to repeat this putrid joke ever again, dont care whos shoes they are.
Golfing The Masters GIF by RightNow

Depends on how soon it happens, it might happen quickly and democratically in the next few years (the far right already won in italy) and we might get more right wing governments (initially in America and Germany) take power till eventually the west returns to it's Christian values. The alternative, which will happen if the left ends up staying in power, might end up with a series of unrests and possible coups by the 2050s. Only time will tell, but it WILL happen, the modern system just logically can't last.

Depends on how soon it happens, it might happen quickly and democratically in the next few years (the far right already won in italy) and we might get more right wing governments (initially in America and Germany) take power till eventually the west returns to it's Christian values. The alternative, which will happen if the left ends up staying in power, might end up with a series of unrests and possible coups by the 2050s. Only time will tell, but it WILL happen, the modern system just logically can't last.

Lifefuel greycel