Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only the ugly can be incel (@fullofhate case study)

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
yet another time I was proven right
I usually get proven right, but this time it happened within 36 hours.

for those who don't know the argument me and @Fullofhate had just a few days ago, let me give you a run down first:
this is the guy:
36379584 134502470778229 1157547111370194944 n

and we had this argument
Download 3

Download 4

Download 5

I knew he was a volcel from the get go, and he told me this YESTERDAY:

"Never called cute, never fucking talked to, never fucking have any experience with women yet I'm a Chadlite because I happen to be white skinned. Like I said racism is fucking real. Cope. We are the same as you FFS. Fucking hell man."

I responded accordingly:
Most Asian chicks hot or ugly seem to hate me   Incelsme   Involuntary Celibate 2

after that this clique started attacking blackpill (only the ugly can be incel) :

https://incels.is/threads/can-only-the-ugly-be-incel.58916/
a thread opened by @Timecel

shall we take a look what they say in that thead just yesterday;

"@13k is an idiot man. Doesn't realize how fucking over it is for 5-6 guys. JFL. See how he feels getting false IOIs only to get friendzoned upon approaching."

"It is over for 5-6 whites. If I can't get fucking laid and I am trying, I have you on my case for being an apparent Chadlite then it's over for a lot of fucking normies.

You are a fucking moron. Keep coping. It's as over for me as it is for you and it's only going to keep getting worse. You are too bluepilled to know that though aren't ya?

Keep being a faggot."

And now I just got a dm from @Fullofhate, sharing here cos I didnt promise him anything, I dont leak dms normally.
This is the guy you idiots called TRUECEL , THATA NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT. (Now watch this forum rate him a 8/10 now that they learned he isnt an incel)

Maybe i am a chadlite lel   Incelsme   Involuntary Celibate 1

Maybe i am a chadlite lel   Incelsme   Involuntary Celibate 2

I was proven right in 48 hours. easy.

@doktordoom
after blackletcel and whogivesafucc, you were asking me how I am proven right every single time. I aint no magician. it is just ive seen so many "incels" come and go. so many incels whose pics ive seen. I know a volcel/fakecel when I see one. Experience does that.

once again;
UGLY THE UGLY CAN BE INCEL (sub 4 white, sub 7 shitskin)

other virgins (self proclaimed incels) are merely volcel kiddos who will "move on" one day. Ive seen it happen so many times.
we ugly incels can not move on. There is no "moving on" from my face.

hurrrr durrrr MUH anxiety MUH shyness MUH mental health
there is NO mental health for your face

I can EASILY spot larper/fakecel with 95-99% accuracy. (even without seeing pic, when I told him "kill yourself volcel scum" I hadnt seen his pictures yet)
I can just feel it. I already knew he was faker than a 3 dollar bill when he called ariana grande "sub 5".

I wrote a guide about how to spot LARPers. (without seeing their pic, best way is to see what they look like of course)
https://incels.is/threads/how-to-spot-larpers-fakecels-101.52675/

"Just take a good look at the nigga and you'll capture
The fact that the bastard is simply just an actor
Who mastered the bang and the slang and the mental
Of niggas in puahate, sluthate, and r/incels"

You guys throw around the word blackpill but didnt really digest basics and fundamentals of it. blackpill isnt hyperbolic women hate threads.

@Master @Ryo_Hazuki
this forum is NOT beyond saving, there are legit truecels here. I can save it. you only need to boot the list i will give you.
I CAN clean this forum of larper/fakecel clique with 99% accuracy.

I also low he calls himself chad in my dms, lol
he is STILL coping
he is not a chad. he is a normie in the looks. therefore he is not an incel.
simple as that.

@FACEandLMS
@Weightcel
@Bronzehawkattack
@Facade
@RageAgainstTDL

Attachments

• 36389658_134502860778190_5949225906273779712_n.jpg
    36389658_134502860778190_5949225906273779712_n.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 232
Can't believe people actually argue that you don't have to be ugly to be incel, it's ridiculous.
I suspected fullofhate wasn't incel, based on his posts, too. I'm starting to see patterns in fakecels.
Can you share the list of who you think is lying?

That guy has JBW.

An ethnic can be incel for a ton of reasons besides ugliness. Being non-NT (actual brain wiring) kills thug game. Being short kills BBC game. And those are the only real options since you can't Tinder or Asiamaxx as an ethnic.

Bluepilled tbh.
How do you expect mentalcels, lowstatuscels, high inhibcels etc.
I get that only ugly people can be truecel but everyone can be incel.
Unless you are chadlite+ women wont look past that.

> you only need the boot list I will give to you

Well goodbye all white posters. Mods aren't dumb enough to put a low IQ moron like you in charge though, so I'm safe.

I have explained multiple times why white tend to be the pretenders, and it's has little to do with looks.

Lastly, you may be the ugliest truecel on this forum. Not kidding. But just because someone mogs you does not mean they are not incel.

> you only need the boot list I will give to you

Well goodbye all white posters. Mods aren't dumb enough to put a low IQ moron like you in charge though, so I'm safe.

I have explained multiple times why white tend to be the pretenders, and it's has little to do with looks.

Lastly, you may be the ugliest truecel on this forum. Not kidding. But just because someone mogs you does not mean they are not incel.
Well he said sub4 whites are truecels

I wanna know how I was born in the first place, my dad is ugly to the point where I mog him. Have times changed that much that now days only looks and status matters? He is legit a 2/10 and I'm 3.5/10 or 4/10 on a good day but I'm a kissless virgin. My dad has had multiple relationships in his teens and has married twice... WTF is wrong with this world.

It is good practice to not publically share dm's.

JFL @ white dudes on this forum pretending to be incel

"I'm the best looking guy on Incels.me"

Why does he take pride in this?

Edit: Probably not even true btw.

What people generally fail to understand is that though people in the "normie range" aren't able to get women, they can get women if they fixed their "Mentalcelness" and worked towards becoming more NT and working on their Game... The normie range being 4-6.
Another thing people fail to understand is that people in the normie range are NOT at all in the same category as those below that range.. @13k from your pictures i'd put you at a 2.5/10 and i'm fully sympathetic that your experience is much shitter than anyone in the 4-6 range, because as well as not getting women you'd be getting alot of IOD's aswell..
I did a post on this earlier that gave an example of a guy in the 4-6 range going up and hitting on a girl, they'd be turned down politely generally as is the example with Uninstall who's a 6/10 but not NT at all..
If someone that was below a 4 was to do the same they would be met with a HARSH rejection potentially followed by a loud "EWW get the fuck away from me you weirdo".

The experiences you have with both women and people become incrementally worse the worse you look...

I still however believe people in the quesitonable range of 4-6 ARE incel, but we need to recognise that we actually have a much higher chance of ascending as it's MUCH easier to change your persona, changing your appearance to go from a 2.5 to normie tier with certain discernable characteristics is near enough impossible.

Oh also one more thing, people on here rated him a 4/10 or a 5/10... And called me "someone who massively overrates people".
I rated fullofhate a 6.5/10 to potentially a 7/10 if he worked out and got a haircut for the fact that he has
-Decent face
-very good frame
-6ft2

People on here legit underrate people (likely to hide the fact that they're actually pretty good looking themselves and are looking for an excuse for their inceldom)

Oh also one more thing, people on here rated him a 4/10 or a 5/10... And called me "someone who massively overrates people".
I rated fullofhate a 6.5/10 to potentially a 7/10 if he worked out and got a haircut for the fact that he has
-Decent face
-very good frame
-6ft2

People on here legit underrate people (likely to hide the fact that they're actually pretty good looking themselves and are looking for an excuse for their inceldom)
Those things don't make you a 6.5.

To be fair, his face does look below average, but he does have potential. Just cutting his hair short would instantly add a whole point in his case.

Those things don't make you a 6.5.

To be fair, his face does look below average, but he does have potential. Just cutting his hair short would instantly add a whole point in his case.
Disagree tbh, i think having height and frame definitely help ALOT, both are two metrics that are heavily overshadowed by the perceived importance of face.
I'd legit say your rating should be compromised of 25% for frame 25% for height and 50% for face.
I could safely assume that he's above upper normie tier (6/10) by a SLIGHT margin just because of all three metrics.

For someone with 6ft2 with a big frame i'd give an 8/10 in terms of height alone (minimum) and 8/10 for big frame (minimum)
His face was about a 5/10... maybe a 6, but let's go with a 5 to see the bottom result

[0.25*(8/10)]+[0.25*(8/10)]+[0.5*(5/10)] would give 6.5/10.

Kinda obvious Larp tbh. He was bragging about his looks since day 1 here.

Disagree tbh, i think having height and frame definitely help ALOT, both are two metrics that are heavily overshadowed by the perceived importance of face.
I'd legit say your rating should be compromised of 25% for frame 25% for height and 50% for face.
I could safely assume that he's above upper normie tier (6/10) by a SLIGHT margin just because of all three metrics.

For someone with 6ft2 with a big frame i'd give an 8/10 in terms of height alone (minimum) and 8/10 for big frame (minimum)
His face was about a 5/10... maybe a 6, but let's go with a 5 to see the bottom result

[0.25*(8/10)]+[0.25*(8/10)]+[0.5*(5/10)] would give 6.5/10.
That is so bluepilled. Sure frame and height make a difference (especially height), but that doesn't change things. If a foid doesn't find your face attractive, then it doesn't matter that you're 6'6 with the frame of The Rock. Of course that will help you overall in foids finding you more attractive, but they still have to find your face attractive first. I am 6'2 with a pretty decent frame, so I know this very well already.

PSL ratings should be limited to face only, and in the facial aesthetic area, he is below average. No below average person is going to become a 6.5 because of height and frame, that is wishful thinking. He is not ugly, but he is not in the average or above category either.

Bluepilled tbh.

Low IQ. By this logic much more men should be incel.

That is so bluepilled. Sure frame and height make a difference (especially height), but that doesn't change things. If a foid doesn't find your face attractive, then it doesn't matter that you're 6'6 with the frame of The Rock. Of course that will help you overall in foids finding you more attractive, but they still have to find your face attractive first. I am 6'2 with a pretty decent frame, so I know this very well already.

PSL ratings should be limited to face only, and in the facial aesthetic area, he is below average. No below average person is going to become a 6.5 because of height and frame, that is wishful thinking. He is not ugly, but he is not in the average or above category either.
What's wrong with your face.

yet another time I was proven right
I usually get proven right, but this time it happened within 36 hours.

for those who don't know the argument me and @Fullofhate had just a few days ago, let me give you a run down first:
this is the guy:
View attachment 26805

and we had this argument
View attachment 26778
View attachment 26780
View attachment 26781

I knew he was a volcel from the get go, and he told me this YESTERDAY:

"Never called cute, never fucking talked to, never fucking have any experience with women yet I'm a Chadlite because I happen to be white skinned. Like I said racism is fucking real. Cope. We are the same as you FFS. Fucking hell man."

I responded accordingly:
View attachment 26782

after that this clique started attacking blackpill (only the ugly can be incel) :

https://incels.is/threads/can-only-the-ugly-be-incel.58916/
a thread opened by @Timecel

shall we take a look what they say in that thead just yesterday;

"@13k is an idiot man. Doesn't realize how fucking over it is for 5-6 guys. JFL. See how he feels getting false IOIs only to get friendzoned upon approaching."

"It is over for 5-6 whites. If I can't get fucking laid and I am trying, I have you on my case for being an apparent Chadlite then it's over for a lot of fucking normies.

You are a fucking moron. Keep coping. It's as over for me as it is for you and it's only going to keep getting worse. You are too bluepilled to know that though aren't ya?

Keep being a faggot."

And now I just got a dm from @Fullofhate, sharing here cos I didnt promise him anything, I dont leak dms normally.
This is the guy you idiots called TRUECEL , THATA NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT. (Now watch this forum rate him a 8/10 now that they learned he isnt an incel)

View attachment 26796

View attachment 26799

I was proven right in 48 hours. easy.

@doktordoom
after blackletcel and whogivesafucc, you were asking me how I am proven right every single time. I aint no magician. it is just ive seen so many "incels" come and go. so many incels whose pics ive seen. I know a volcel/fakecel when I see one. Experience does that.

once again;
UGLY THE UGLY CAN BE INCEL (sub 4 white, sub 7 shitskin)

other virgins (self proclaimed incels) are merely volcel kiddos who will "move on" one day. Ive seen it happen so many times.
we ugly incels can not move on. There is no "moving on" from my face.

hurrrr durrrr MUH anxiety MUH shyness MUH mental health
there is NO mental health for your face

I can EASILY spot larper/fakecel with 95-99% accuracy. (even without seeing pic, when I told him "kill yourself volcel scum" I hadnt seen his pictures yet)
I can just feel it. I already knew he was faker than a 3 dollar bill when he called ariana grande "sub 5".

I wrote a guide about how to spot LARPers. (without seeing their pic, best way is to see what they look like of course)
https://incels.is/threads/how-to-spot-larpers-fakecels-101.52675/

"Just take a good look at the nigga and you'll capture
Of niggas in puahate, sluthate, and r/incels"

You guys throw around the word blackpill but didnt really digest basics and fundamentals of it. blackpill isnt hyperbolic women hate threads.

@Master @Ryo_Hazuki
this forum is NOT beyond saving, there are legit truecels here. I can save it. you only need to boot the list i will give you.
I CAN clean this forum of larper/fakecel clique with 99% accuracy.

I also low he calls himself chad in my dms, lol
he is STILL coping
he is not a chad. he is a normie in the looks. therefore he is not an incel.
simple as that.

@FACEandLMS
@Weightcel
@Bronzehawkattack
@Facade
@RageAgainstTDL
Ariana grande is a 5.
She looks like a fucking 12 year old. Literally no sex appeal.

ariana grande looks like she hasnt hit puberty yet, her and selena gomez, yuck.

Bluepilled tbh.
Mentalcel can be fixed, so can low status and high inhib hence = volcel

That's not bluepilled at all.. it's blackpilled as fuck.
If you have good frame + height that already gives you an SMV of 4/10 not even taking into account your face...
If your face is sub par then your overall SMV will be in the normie tier.
If your face is a 3/10 you'll have an SMV of around 5.5 (average AF)

People here over rate the importance of face and under rate the importance of height and frame.
I'm 6ft2 and even i'm not oblivious to the fact that having top tier height gives me higher SMV.

That's not bluepilled at all.. it's blackpilled as fuck.
If you have good frame + height that already gives you an SMV of 4/10 not even taking into account your face...
If your face is sub par then your overall SMV will be in the normie tier.
If your face is a 3/10 you'll have an SMV of around 5.5 (average AF)

People here over rate the importance of face and under rate the importance of height and frame.
I'm 6ft2 and even i'm not oblivious to the fact that having top tier height gives me higher SMV.
Here's the thing:

Height and frame (especially height) may be requirements for some foids. As in, you have to be 6' or taller or they won't go on a date with you. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean they will go on a date with every 6'+ guy out there. He still has to be attractive.

Height will break you, face will make you.

Face is the most important by far, as long as you meet her height requirement. A guy with 4/10 in facial aesthetics doesn't become a 6.5 by having height and frame, just no. Obviously it gives him a massive advantage over someone who is 4/10 and 5'6, but that doesn't mean that a foid would date any of them if they don't meet her standards for facial aesthetics.

When will people get that FACE > all?

He looks retarded. John Baptist Walter.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE volcel.

There are no volcels. People aren't voluntarely manipulating their brains to have anxiety, avoiding personality, being clueless, unexperienced, motiviationless or differing morale standard.

Incel = Incel.

Get over it uggocels

He was just an insecure dude who got blackpilled on his normie looks, then came here to boost his ego by mogging uggos.

Here's the thing:

Height and frame (especially height) may be requirements for some foids. As in, you have to be 6' or taller or they won't go on a date with you. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean they will go on a date with every 6'+ guy out there. He still has to be attractive.

Height will break you, face will make you.

Face is the most important by far, as long as you meet her height requirement. A guy with 4/10 in facial aesthetics doesn't become a 6.5 by having height and frame, just no. Obviously it gives him a massive advantage over someone who is 4/10 and 5'6, but that doesn't mean that a foid would date any of them if they don't meet her standards for facial aesthetics.

When will people get that FACE > all?
A guy that's 4/10 facially would need 9/10 height and 9/10 frame to have an SMV of 6.5... 9/10 height (6ft2-6ft4) and a 9/10 frame (over 7.5 inch wrists and 23 inch bideltoid breadth with a small waist) is RARE AS FUUUUUUUCK

If you're 6ft i'd say your heights a 8/10
If you have a bideltoid breadth of 20 inches i'd give you a frame of 7 if coupled with atleast a 6.5 inch wrist.
With those metrics you'd need a 5/10 face to be a 6/10.

I'm not denying that face is the most important.. But unless you're a 3/10 facially, you're pretty average to above average in terms of SMV if your face is in the 4-6 range.

other virgins (self proclaimed incels) are merely volcel kiddos who will "move on" one day.

Most of the people on this site are volcel and mentalcel and it annoys me that they bitch and moan about how pathetic and sad their life is, when really, foids aren't their problem. They are their own worst enemy by eating the black pill and assuming they don't live up to standards because they're not a 10/10 gigachad when there is literally no reason to be like that other than being a lazy fuck.

It really boils my blood.This is literally why I post so much about people just getting their shit together. Because it works for half the people on this site.

work hard boyos. make alot of money guys. get new clothes. get a nice home, with a two car garage. go to therapy for 10 years to socialize yourself. donate to charities. get involved into many organizations and volenteer in them. one day, when youre big and strong, you can get a used up whore to cuck you.

jfl if you think this weird fucker is going to have a breeze with women. he'll have to do 10x the work as someone who looks good, for minimal results. this is also apart of the blackpill.

mentalcels are almost always trolls.

if you're good looking and can't get women you're a retard and it's entirely your own fault you're incel. uglycels are the only ones with the right to complain.
Sane post.

A guy that's 4/10 facially would need 9/10 height and 9/10 frame to have an SMV of 6.5... 9/10 height (6ft2-6ft4) and a 9/10 frame (over 7.5 inch wrists and 23 inch bideltoid breadth with a small waist) is RARE AS FUUUUUUUCK

If you're 6ft i'd say your heights a 8/10
If you have a bideltoid breadth of 20 inches i'd give you a frame of 7 if coupled with atleast a 6.5 inch wrist.
With those metrics you'd need a 5/10 face to be a 6/10.

I'm not denying that face is the most important.. But unless you're a 3/10 facially, you're pretty average to above average in terms of SMV if your face is in the 4-6 range.
You can't be serious. This is like bluepilled to an extreme. I mean, I value you having your own opinion and not just regurgitating everything that's said on here, but you have to understand how stupid what you're saying is.

A 4/10 will NEVER have the SMV of a 6.5 unless he is famous. It doesn't matter if he is 6'6 with 24", he will never have the SMV of someone who is 6.5 facially. The only way for him to have a bigger SMV would be if the 6.5 guy was a legit midget.

Last edited:
Just take a good look at the nigga and you'll capture
Of niggas in puahate, sluthate, and r/incels

Real motherfuckin truecels

Fakecels OUT

You can't be serious. This is like bluepilled to an extreme. I mean, I value you having your own opinion and not just regurgitating everything that's said on here, but you have to understand how stupid what you're saying is.

A 4/10 will NEVER have the SMV of a 6.5 unless he is famous. It doesn't matter if he is 6'6 with 24", he will never have the SMV of someone who is 6.5 facially. The only way for him to have a bigger SMV would be if the 6.5 guy was a legit midget.
I'd have to disagree just for the amount of rugby players with 3-4/10 faces and amazing height + frame i've seen at university.
This could probably be anecdotal though, but i feel it's a very very common occurrence at most universities.

Out of curiosity though, what do YOU consider to be a 4/10 facially? could you post a picture?
We might have different metrics on what we consider a 4/10

I'd have to disagree just for the amount of rugby players with 3-4/10 faces and amazing height + frame i've seen at university.
This could probably be anecdotal though, but i feel it's a very very common occurrence at most universities.

Out of curiosity though, what do YOU consider to be a 4/10 facially? could you post a picture?
We might have different metrics on what we consider a 4/10
Fullofhate is what I would consider a 4/10. Below average, but not ugly, that is a 4/10. If you see someone who is not quite average, but isn't ugly either, he or she is in the 4-4.5 category, as simple as that. If the person looks ugly, he or she would sub 4.

Fullofhate has potential to be average, though. Right now he is pretty looksminned. I think most 4s have a potential to be 5 or higher if they looksmax properly, because they're not ugly.

Fullofhate is what I would consider a 4/10. Below average, but not ugly, that is a 4/10. If you see someone who is not quite average, but isn't ugly either, he or she is in the 4-4.5 category, as simple as that. If the person looks ugly, he or she would sub 4.
If fullofhate is a 4/10 how is he getting tinder matches and messages, as well as IOI's in real life?

If you consider him a 4/10, and you consider yourself "unattractive" facially likely to that level and you have similar frame+ height to him.. how are you not getting the same?
He's in a chad-dense city too and a self confessed utter mentalcel.
Still gets matches/IOI's though.

If fullofhate is a 4/10 how is he getting tinder matches and messages, as well as IOI's in real life?

If you consider him a 4/10, and you consider yourself "unattractive" facially likely to that level and you have similar frame+ height to him.. how are you not getting the same?
He's in a chad-dense city too and a self confessed utter mentalcel.
Still gets matches/IOI's though.
Maybe he looks a lot better IRL than in those grainy photos? Wouldn't surprise me if he is trying to look as bad as possible in those photos. That's the only thing I can think of.

And 4/10s can get girls, anyone who claims different needs to step outside every once in awhile. They just won't be the first pick of most foids.

Now, IOIs are up for discussion, as they are mostly subjective, as in YOU experience them. Which makes it impossible to verify them unless you actually talk to the girl and ask her out. Her playing with her hair could just mean she is bored. Her looking as you could mean nothing at all. It's all up for interpretation.If you want to believe everything is an IOI, everything is an IOI. It also works the other way around, for mentalcels who think they never get any IOIs and purposefully dismiss the ones they get or are too autistic to realize.

Maybe he looks a lot better IRL than in those grainy photos? Wouldn't surprise me if he is trying to look as bad as possible in those photos. That's the only thing I can think of.

And 4/10s can get girls, anyone who claims different needs to step outside every once in awhile. They just won't be the first pick of most foids.
i'm glad that you agree 4/10's facially can get girls, i do say that the caveat here is that they would need height and frame to compensate for their "low tier normie" status facially.
Not saying they'll get staceys though.