Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Can only the ugly be incel?

Timecel

Timecel

세상 다 좆까
★★★
According to some bluepilled guy only the ugly can be incel. Isn't that pretty bluepilled to say though. Isn't part of the blackpill accepting that femoids only chase chads and chadlites. So even if you are normie its over. Even most Cucktears users will acknowledge that it's over if you are extremely ugly. How is that not a bluepilled statement?

Last edited:
Looks comes first, then it's personality. If you don't even have looks then you couldn't get in anyways.

@13k is an idiot man. Doesn't realize how fucking over it is for 5-6 guys. JFL. See how he feels getting false IOIs only to get friendzoned upon approaching.

if you are good looking you have to actively sabotage yourself to not get attention, so you would be volcel.

if you are good looking you have to actively sabotage yourself to not get attention, so you would be volcel.
I'm mainly referring to sub 6 guys. Obviously if you are at least chadlite you wont have a problem.

Yes, only the ugly can be incel.

You would know that if you werent bluepilled.

when a GL member escapes or admits he was larping all along you kids come to me and say
"dude how did you know ? we didnt see that coming , how did you know ?"

I aint no magician, you would know like I do if you werent a bluepilled a faggot.

Once again,
Only the ugly can be incel.

@13k is an idiot man. Doesn't realize how fucking over it is for 5-6 guys. JFL. See how he feels getting false IOIs only to get friendzoned upon approaching.
you retard

you rated whogivesafucc a 2/10 right. then how was I able to set up 2 dates off tinder for him in only a couple of days ?
you are brainded volcel if you think it is over for 5-6/10 whites.

also you are 95% a standardcel / volcel.
didnt u say ariana grande was ugly as shit ?
SmartSelectImage 2018 07 08 11 07 46
SmartSelectImage 2018 07 08 11 07 33 1

just lol at you, whatever larp on

Ugly, short, or fat.
Well, I suppose fatcel is volcel really.

Abyssal low IQ thread.

Some guys here think not being chased by girls = you are an incel.

This is simply stupid, look around you. Look at your parents. The biggest part of the population is normies. Are they fucking incels?!

Abyssal low IQ thread.

This is simply stupid, look around you. Look at your parents. The biggest part of the population is normies. Are they fucking incels?!
EXACTLY

"it is over if you need to text first"
"it is over if you need to talk to women"

this clique is legit 70iq cretins with average/good looks. they have lost their touch with reality.

You fucking retards.

If virginity rate is very low
and men who had sex are vast majority

but also only small number of men can be 7+

what does that tell you ?

ONLY THE UGLY CAN BE INCEL.

The other virgins (if they are not lying about being a virgin that is) are volcels.

you retard

you rated whogivesafucc a 2/10 right. then how was I able to set up 2 dates off tinder for him in only a couple of days ?
you are brainded volcel if you think it is over for 5-6/10 whites.

View attachment 26180

also you are 95% a standardcel / volcel.
didnt u say ariana grande was ugly as shit ?
View attachment 26181View attachment 26183

just lol at you, whatever larp on
>Guy has obvious flaws. He's a Chad.
>Obviously doesn't know real Chads like Paul Bernardo, Chris Hemsworth, Liam Hemsworth, Jared Leto, etc.

JFL at your cope mechanisms here.

It is over for 5-6 whites. If I can't get fucking laid and I am trying, I have you on my case for being an apparent Chadlite then it's over for a lot of fucking normies.

You are a fucking moron. Keep coping. It's as over for me as it is for you and it's only going to keep getting worse. You are too bluepilled to know that though aren't ya?

Keep being a faggot.

Abyssal low IQ thread.

I respectfully disagree, being a normie today doesn´t cut it anymore. It´s fucking over for 5-6/10 males, even 7/10 males have big troubles getting sex right now. Feminism, nanny state and social engineering are cooperating to restrict the sexual access to the top tier of males. And this privileged slice of population is shrinking every day a little more. It´s a worsening trend that will end very, very badly in my opinion. Productivity will tank and some males are already checking out of society. I believe that inceldom is not only for ugly people, at least not anymore.

I want to sum it up like this: The Chad of yesterday is the incel of tomorrow.

Incels are ugly. Women will actively give you IOD and you get 0 matches on tinder (or no responses).
I respectfully disagree, being a normie today doesn´t cut it anymore. It´s fucking over for 5-6/10 males, even 7/10 males have big troubles getting sex right now. Feminism, nanny state and social engineering are cooperating to restrict the sexual access to the top tier of males. And this privileged slice of population is shrinking every day a little more. It´s a worsening trend that will end very, very bad in my opinion. I believe that inceldom is not only for ugly people, at least not anymore.

High IQ.

You are a fucking moron. Keep coping. It's as over for me as it is for you and it's only going to keep getting worse. You are too bluepilled to know that though aren't ya?

People underestimate how much social factors can reduce your perceived "sex appeal" or "attractiveness" from women.

Imho no. But looks is the most important factor.

Abyssal low IQ thread.

Times were different when my parents got married

The most tragic aspect is that they also go as far as giving fake IOI and then they mock you. I personally experienced what you say.

Thanks. :feelsgah:
Being mocked is the worst. If and when I have matched on tinder as myself, no foid wants to meet and they all ghost me if they reply at all. Even for Chad only like 25-50% of matches reply.

I respectfully disagree, being a normie today doesn´t cut it anymore. It´s fucking over for 5-6/10 males, even 7/10 males have big troubles getting sex right now. Feminism, nanny state and social engineering are cooperating to restrict the sexual access to the top tier of males. And this privileged slice of population is shrinking every day a little more. It´s a worsening trend that will end very, very badly in my opinion. Productivity will tank and some males are already checking out of society. I believe that inceldom is not only for ugly people, at least not anymore.

not true.

you probably 1. don't have real life interactions and stay home all day 2. live in some country where things are very different which I doubt.

Celib

incels don't make up a big part of the population. They are less than 20% of the male population, which means only the very bottom of the looks scale can be incels.

As you can see its a bit different for ethnics, for who the -3 rule stands, which is why the incel population percentage is so high. It might be over for a normie ethnic in a white country.

I respectfully disagree, being a normie today doesn´t cut it anymore. It´s fucking over for 5-6/10 males, even 7/10 males have big troubles getting sex right now..
jfl
this is some new level of aspie

"it is over when 5-6/10 males"
well I gues thats what happens you are a 5-6/10 volcel yourself

The mentalgymnastic you copers go through to cling on your copes.

I ask yet once again to these copers.
If it is over for 5-6/10 white men

how do you explain VAST MAJORITY of couples
how do you explain the fact thta VAST majority of men not being incel
how do you explain the fact that I was able to set up 2 dates real quick with whogivesafucc pics in only a couple of days.

you fucking can't. thats why you turn into a deer caught in the headlights whenever I ask these questions. I've yet to see 1 single self proclaimed incel address to it logically.

You are just a frustrated teenager, who will get a gf and move on. this is a phase for you.

being short, autistic, and having a bad location can all play a role

jfl
this is some new level of aspie

"it is over when 5-6/10 males"
well I gues thats what happens you are a 5-6/10 volcel yourself

I ask yet once again to these copers.
If it is over for 5-6/10 white men

how do you explain the fact that I was able to set up 2 dates real quick with whogivesafucc pics in only a couple of days.

you fucking can't. thats why you turn into a deer caught in the headlights whenever I ask these questions. I've yet to see 1 single self proclaimed incel address to it logically.

You are just a frustrated teenager, who will get a gf and move on. this is a phase for you.
Because he isn't a 5-6/10 kek. You already know that and brag about it often. A real 5-6 isn't going to be slaying JFL.

This is fucking retarded, you cope by being racist and on top of it also cope by saying normie-tier looking guys can't be incel in this day and age.

Because he isn't a 5-6/10 kek. You already know that and brag about it often. A real 5-6 isn't going to be slaying JFL.

This is fucking retarded, you cope by being racist and on top of it also cope by saying normie-tier looking guys can't be incel in this day and age.
you LITERALLY called him a 2/10 yourself retard.

now that you learn he was never an incel. all of a sudden whogivesafucc is a 7+ now ?

lol

You are literally the biggest bluepilled coper here. Trying so hard to justify that you are the only REAL incel.

you LITERALLY called him a 2/10 yourself retard.

now that you learn he was never an incel. all of a sudden whogivesafucc is a 7+ now ?

lol
Didn't see a picture of him (was someone else I'm sure kek) so how the fuck did I rate him a 2/10?

Nah. Once I saw his image I knew he could walk down the street and fuck random foids if he just approachedmaxxed. Even Stacies.

JFL at your copes man. Thinking people are Chadlites and LARPers because they happen to be white and normie tier on this website. You are beyond fucking retarded.

Now I know why some of these guys think you're fucking insane. You are.

You are literally the biggest bluepilled coper here. Trying so hard to justify that you are the only REAL incel.
I never said I was the ONLY the incel. there are a few even though most of the INCELS left the forum already.

you can create an alternative "blackpill" to justify your volceldom. whatever.

You are larping but you dont even know you are larping because the truth is too uncomfortable.

I ask yet once again, for 9438534th time to this forum. maybe some day one of you will address this

if I am coping, if 6/10 looks dont make the cut in 2018 then;

I've yet to get any logical coherent explanation on this.
All I get is
"they are ALL betabux"
"They will ALL get cucked"

I never said I was the ONLY the incel. there are a few even though most of the INCELS left the forum already.

You are larping but you dont even know you are larping because the truth is too uncomfortable.

I ask yet once again, for 9438534th time to this forum. maybe some day one of you will address this

All I get is
"they are ALL betabux"
Most men are not incel because they are bluepilled.
Most men I know are single andthe couples exist because the older women get the more likely they become to settle for a normie because they cant get chad. It will still be a betabuxx relationship.

Didn't see a picture of him (was someone else I'm sure kek) so how the fuck did I rate him a 2/10?
Download 3

Download 4

Download 5

I mustve mistaken him for someone else !!!1111!!1!11!!!!!!1
I am not coping I swear !!1!!!!
Most men are not incel because they are bluepilled.
JUST FUCKING LOL, ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS FORUM

>Guy has obvious flaws. He's a Chad.
>Obviously doesn't know real Chads like Paul Bernardo, Chris Hemsworth, Liam Hemsworth, Jared Leto, etc.

JFL at your cope mechanisms here.

It is over for 5-6 whites. If I can't get fucking laid and I am trying, I have you on my case for being an apparent Chadlite then it's over for a lot of fucking normies.

Keep being a faggot.
Keep coping
Incels are ugly. Just because you are a normie who isn't willing to put in any effort doesn't mean you are incel. Being incel means girls want nothing to do with you. You get IOD's

Isn't part of the blackpill accepting that femoids only chase chads and chadlites.
No the fuck it's not. Sub8 theory is a fucking cope and myth.

Keep coping
Incels are ugly. Just because you are a normie who isn't willing to put in any effort doesn't mean you are incel. Being incel means girls want nothing to do with you. You get IOD's
So much fucking ugh here man.

I do put in effort JFL. I approach whenever I get IOIs. I've low inhib maxxed to the point where I don't give a fuck and I'll approach. But I get knocked back time and time again, even by the lower tier girls. Want to know why? Because normie looks aren't good enough anymore.

Joined June 12th. Posted on June 16th. Fuck, it just isn't possible I didn't know who any of you were at that point and made a stupid mistake!

Nah, just a Chadlite LARPer. Fucking lol. Keep coping son.
Dude come on I’m not even going to bother being mad since I’ve raged at you in the past. Literally get some money and gtfo of Chadstralia for a bit. You will get laid. If you’re white and 5+ you aren’t incel period, there’s probably hindreds of ethnics here that would immediately switch places with you if they could. You look like a 5/10 in pictures that you aren’t even trying in. You could easily get to 6-7/10 by just softmaxxing.

I wish I was a normie:feelsbadman:

Maybe you can be a locationcel at 5/10 in places with extreme levels of hypergamy and degeneracy, but I'm not sure as I'm ugly in a relatively rural area.

I do put in effort JFL. I approach whenever I get IOIs. I've low inhib maxxed to the point where I don't give a fuck and I'll approach. But I get knocked back time and time again, even by the lower tier girls. Want to know why? Because normie looks aren't good enough anymore.
Sounds like they weren't really IOIs then. Send me a picture of what you think is 'low tier'

All I get is
"they are ALL betabux"
You're making valid points. Majority are normies who get laid because they aren't autistic socially. I think a lot of people underestimate the value in having good social interactions with people and meeting new connections through existing channels. As long as you aren't deemed as mentally unstable from others and seem like a decent funny dude you definetly have a chance if you're 5,6/10

Dude come on I’m not even going to bother being mad since I’ve raged at you in the past. Literally get some money and gtfo of Chadstralia for a bit. You will get laid. If you’re white and 5+ you aren’t incel period, there’s probably hindreds of ethnics here that would immediately switch places with you if they could. You look like a 5/10 in pictures that you aren’t even trying in. You could easily get to 6-7/10 by just softmaxxing.
Money is a huge problem ngl. I'm one of the poorest on here I'd say. I have like $300 to last me 2 weeks, a criminal record, no job, no money to apply to college for a "future".

It's over for me in more ways than just looks. Looks aren't everything when it comes to some of this shit and I'm not talking bluepill.

not true.

you probably 1. don't have real life interactions and stay home all day 2. live in some country where things are very different which I doubt.

From the graphic you showed, I can see a clear trend of increase from the 2007-2008, which are also the years of the global financial crisis. From the 2015 and onward the trend is getting more and more marked. For intellectual honesty, I also tried to search other graphs and they reflect the situation you say, at least for the present. There´s also to consider the statistic bias caused by the male behavior, which makes men lie about the real number of sexual partners, resulting in a higher number than the real one. While the immediate situation may not completely reflect what I say, the trend indicates that the future will be really harsh. It´s the reason I said it´s over (putting it more correctly, will be over) for 5-6/10 normies. Not seeing any factor that can actually revert this tendency, I can´t imagine how many will be left out in the cold.

All I get is
"they are ALL betabux"

The answer you got in my opinion are absolutely correct. The price and the risks of interacting with females keep skyrocketing. My take is that the majority of men don´t publicly tell what they sacrifice to have sex or female attention due to shame and embarassment. I don´t think most men would go around and say "I am getting sex but I´m getting cucked, who cares".

Well money definitely plays a part in getting in an LTR if you don’thave chad or chadlite level looks. Find a way to start earning man, what are you best at (like what subject)? Usually programming jobs pay a decent amount, but that criminal record is going to suck when applying for places. What crime did you commit?

Well money definitely plays a part in getting in an LTR if you don’thave chad or chadlite level looks. Find a way to start earning man, what are you best at (like what subject)? Usually programming jobs pay a decent amount, but that criminal record is going to suck when applying for places. What crime did you commit?
Just betabuxx bro

I'm best at computers kek. I have several courses to back this up but struggle to find a job because of ironically my race, it's cheaper to pay a curry from overseas than me to do the same kind of work.

I committed an assault (with bodily injury).

When i talked with foids complaining that i was ugly they said i wasn't (this happened several times).

I am an incel not because i am ugly.

I am an incel because i am average (manlet).

They choose others because they are better than me, not because i am bad.

If you could choose between an Audi and a Ferrari wich one would you choose ?

The Ferrari. Why?...is not because Audi sucks...it's because Ferrari is better.

According to some bluepilled guy only the ugly can be incel. Isn't that pretty bluepilled to say though. Isn't part of the blackpill accepting that femoids only chase chads and chadlites. So even if you are normie its over. Even most Cucktears users will acknowledge that it's over if you are extremely ugly. How is that not a bluepilled statement?
You don't have to be ugly to be incel BUT it shure makes it more likely.

When i talked with foids complaining that i was ugly they said i wasn't (this happened several times).
You never complain to them.
They are not your friends.

I'm best at computers kek. I have several courses to back this up but struggle to find a job because of ironically my race, it's cheaper to pay a curry from overseas than me to do the same kind of work.

I committed an assault (with bodily injury).
Wtf you can’t leave it hanging there bro

A complete shut-in with no friends, hobbies or interests but is relatively attractive isn't getting laid any time soon, but you'd have to be really boring to be a complete incel who's good looking.

It comes down to how strict you define incel.
@13k's definition seems very strict, I get the feeling that he equates incel to truecel.

I think men can be incel, even when they are not extremely ugly.
Women's standards are rising every day, pushing more men below the line.
And there are many men impaired partially by looks, and partially by extreme mental problems.

However.. @Timecel, you are a handsome, tall, white, 20 year old, NT guy.
I don't see you as incel even by my own liberal definition (but that's a different discussion).
I'm sure you will land a foid soon, just by continuing your comfortable college life.