Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can you not be ugly or short but still be incel?

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Officer
As everyone knows women these days have sky high standards for men and I've been seeing a lot of decent looking and average height men alone and having never been in a relationship. They lack sex appeal because they look nerdy and have a bland face. Their faces aren't ugly or handsome. They just look boring if it makes sense. Now I'm on this forum because I'm ugly but would someone like that be incel too? I think calling such a giy incel would since he would get laid occasionally once or twice a year but would experience long dry spells.

@LeFrenchCel shift this to thr inceldom discussion

Hell no bro. Unless they got BIG mental issues like autism, schizophrenia or something else.

Hell no bro. Unless they got BIG mental issues like autism, schizophrenia or something else.
It can happen tho. If u aren't ugly u can still lack sex appeal. Example having an baby face, being a FOB looking ethnic, looking too low trust etc.

If you are average height and average face, the NTpill will make or break you

Yeah in 2024 even an average guy with a bit of bad luck can be incel

It can happen tho. If u aren't ugly u can still lack sex appeal. Example having a baby face, being a FOB looking ethnic, looking too low trust etc.
They have to be retarded if they are avg face and avg height to not ascend.

EVERY FUCKING normie I knew ascended, avg niggas ALL ascend!

They have to be retarded if they are avg face and avg height to not ascend.

EVERY FUCKING normie I knew ascended, avg niggas ALL ascend!
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Meaning unable to get laid under their circumstances? Incel will be dampened if it loses it's connotation with repulsive and meager physicalities.

I heard 'normiecel' being used, and I think when needing this distinction, it serves OK, but I don't think it will catch on.

There is a huge difference in quality of life being a 3/10 and being a 5/10, that's where the distinction is needed. Women will be creeped out by you if you're a 3/10 and sit too close to them on the bus. If you're a 5/10, you wont be able to relate to that because it doesn't happen to you.

Average men is the new ugly only if he lacks good genetics or has mental issues. Other than that he shouldn’t have a problem getting into a relationship.

it possible that normies who only sit around and havent try anything to be virgin tbh, its like why complaining when they dont even try. honestly im ok with betabuxx a foid too sadly im too poor and ugly

If you have severe mental difficulties then yes.

kinda ya hypergamy is getting worse
access to birth control and dating apps means if you're sub 7 incel your lookmatch has access to chads while a stacy wouldnt even dare looking at you

there is also truth about NT pill, normies and foids can easily tell if you're autistic or other disability