Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only the ugly can be incel (@fullofhate case study)

Reminder that the guy you quoted said he got approached in the club but was “too mentalcel to act on it”
This. Also he has had females attracted to him and numerous other experiences which he only never posted about here because it would break the rule about bragging. He is probably not even a virgin and is larping as one just for the lulz. Such filth needs to be purged from this site.

This. Also he has had females attracted to him and numerous other experiences which he only never posted about here because it would break the rule about bragging. He is probably not even a virgin and is larping as one just for the lulz. Such filth needs to be purged from this site.
I'm still a virgin you retard. Also more incel than you since you literally never tried anything in your life. Talk to me when you reach oldcel status

Reminder that the guy you quoted said he got approached in the club but was “too mentalcel to act on it”
He should go write a tumblr blog.

I'm still a virgin you retard. Also more incel than you since you literally never tried anything in your life.
Whogivesafucc and blackletcel also said they were "virgins". You are such a shitty larper all your posts and threads are low iq af and you contribute nothing to this website. Worthless pieces of shit like you should be eradicated from this planet. Since I am a sub4 ethnic that automatically makes me incel, I am not a tall good looking guy who attracts females while trolling as a kissless virgin like you.

Whogivesafucc and blackletcel also said they were "virgins".
I said I was mostly mentalcel since day 1, always told the truth. How tf am I larping?
all your posts and threads are low iq af you contribute nothing to this website. Worthless pieces of shit like you should be eradicated from this planet.
lmao @ this projection. Literally all you do is cry about how everyone else is a fakecel. I don't get it. Do you want an award for being the biggest loser on this site?

I said I was mostly mentalcel since day 1, always told the truth. How tf am I larping?

lmao @ this projection. Literally all you do is cry about how everyone else is a fakecel. I don't get it. Do you want an award for being the biggest loser on this site?

Good looking mentalcels do not exist this is just a label fakecels use while larping as incel. When you have had females desiring you there is no reason you should be claiming inceldom.

There are incels on here it is just trolls like you that are ruining this forum. Fakecels like you need to GTFO. You are no different from a female pretending to be incel or invading male spaces for attention and validation.

Wtf, why do I always miss out on the discord drama

whatever, you have autism bro. Keep pushing people away and you'll end up completely alone.
Normie tier comment the type I'd expect from numale redditors. Also you know I am right you are not incel stop pretending.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Brilliant thread. There are very few incels on this board nowadays. Mods keep deleting threads for 'calling out fakecels', even when there's a plethora of scumbags infecting this site on a daily basis. I fear for this forum's future