Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to spot larpers/fakecels 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
In the light of recent developements, I'd like share common traits you can look for to spot larpers/fakecels.

Now, I am not one of the puahate OGs like ryo, but I've had my fair share in incel circles of the internet. Got to know many people from r/incels + discord and here. Especially since I've been on incel discord servers over a year, I get to know people on more personal level. it is more difficult in a forum format.

With this list, I am not accusing anybody particular of being larp/fake but just stating my observations of people who turned out to be larp despite the fact majority of the community believed them.

1- Jokes about KHHV term
Normies think "KHHV" term is hilarious. "I am TKEHHDV bro"
this is such a common theme among the larpers and fakes.

2-Has high self esteem + positive self image + gives you "dont be a self hating cuck" lines.

This is actually so critical and important when it comes to spotting larpers. (This should be number 1 tbh) I had made the mistake of inviting blackletcel to my server believing he was ethnic and 5'2'' but after talking to him in my server, I could just feel the dude wasnt really an incel judging from the way he used to talk to me on that server. I could just feel it.

If you are INVOLUNTARY celibate who have gone through rejection after rejection, it'll be very difficult for you to have self esteem. When I see these fags telling me "stop self hating dude, dont be a coon" I know for a FACT that they havent gone through what I have gone through in life.

If you find yourself in an "incel" community where despair and anger isn't main theme of the server, it is a fake community.

3-You caught him mocking ugly people (even once)
You can catch FAKECELS bullying / mocking ugly people or insulting someone else for his poor looks.

If you are truly ugly then you have been bullied for your looks before and you will have sympathy for uggos like yourself.

4-Memes too much
this is all a joke for them and often in dms they admit to me "im not truecel lmao idgfa I am here for memes"
le jokezzz xDDDDDD le memezz xDDDDDD
This is all an entertainment for them
Legit incels know how fucked up they are and dont joke about this stuff

4-White
or black to a lesser degree.
It is hilarious really. during my stay in this community, MOST people who managed to escape were whites along with volcels and fakecels

I know a dude 27yo paki from old r/incels server, people would call him chad and stuff and yet he is a KV.
in the mean time white people I believed to be legit incels turn out to be larps and fakecels JFL.

When was the last time you see an curry / sandnignog / ricescum turn out to be fakecel ?
EXACTLY

>TRUECEL WHITE: has had sex and gfs
>CHAD CURRY: never even hold a girls hand in his life and he is about to turn 29yo next month.

5- SPAMS "NT" NEVER EVEN ONCE COMPLAINS ABOUT HIS LOOKS

I know there are legitimate mentalcels who needs to be hospitalized but lets be real here, "mentalcel" is a term used by larpers just so they can avoid getting banned.
If you can go to school and work, you are not a mentalcel. I know on discord who can speak on VC quite well, crack jokes and stuff and yet they say "i am mentalcel brah"
self diagnosed autism is a meme I dont buy it

6-ADMITS HE NEVER APPROACHED A SOUL IN HIS LIFE

"If you need approach then it is over"
"if you dont mog chico in 2018 then it is over again"

VAST MAJORITY OF MEN IN RELATIONSHIPS HAVE NEVER BEEN APPROACHED.

"I know it's over for me already why should I try"
nigga how do you know ? have u been bullied for your looks ?

you are just afraid of rejection

7- Uses autistic PSL rating scale

>chico is a 7
>1 mm upper eye lid exposure ??????? then it is over
>only 0.00000000000000000000000000000023 % of men can be 8 and above.
>that girl is a 5 (calls a literal IG model chick a 5)

just from these statement I know for a fact that the retard is a standardcel who refuse to leave his basement, internet has become his reality, thinks celebrities he sees on internet all day everyday are average people.

I could prolly list more indicators but these are the first signs that come to my mind right now.

@FACEandLMS
@chudur-budur
@Limerencel
@Bronzehawkattack
@RageAgainstTDL
@KyloRen
@doktordoom
@Ledgemund

Last edited:
That @blackletcel guy literally admitted that white girls love ethnic cock...

Stop with this jbw BS

I don't agree with the memes and white

Fakecels also suffer

Braincels is overrun with fakecels and normies and everything posted there is satire or an image macro. So "memes" are a larper fakecel thing.

I agree with the names. FaceandLMS is the biggest joke. Just lol @ his mental state.

This mentalcel purge won't prevail.

number 1 was about me lol fuk you

Braincels is overrun with fakecels and normies and everything posted there is satire or an image macro. So "memes" are a larper fakecel thing.

memes are not fakecel things, just because some larpers post them doesn't mean all are.

I think the biggest indicator is memeing and joking too much about inceldom. I mean I like laughing at my own expense too but JFL after last nights fiasco it hit me that A LARGE PERCENTAGE of posters spend all time just memeing and joking around. Never once expressing true sorrow or empathy. I suspect those who encourage suicide and violence are just edgy normies. I myself have never told a true incel to kill themselves.

And the ones who post bait threads constantly. I literally see the same topic being posted over and over again by the same people all they do is change wording or a part of the W.W.W.W.W.

Or motherfuckers who say they've gotten LAID. IF THERES NOT A BIGGER INDICATOR OF SOMEBODY BULLSHITTING THEN I SHOULD JUST KILL MYSELF.. HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU ARE INCEL IF YOU'VE HAD SEX OR GONE ON DATES. I'VE SEEN PLENTY OF POSTS WHERE NIGGAS BRAG ABOUT GOING ON DATES OR HAVING SEX AND I DIDN'T REPORT THEM BUT IM GONNA START THIS FORUM NEEDS A PURGING
number 1 was about me lol fuk you
YOU AINT INCEL BRUH

YOU TROLL TO MUCH
YOUR PIC EXPOSED YOU
YOU PLAYED YOURSELF

Yah

Also holy shit, if there plan was to cause the community to suspect each other it's working.

I think the biggest indicator is memeing and joking too much about inceldom. I mean I like laughing at my own expense too but JFL after last nights fiasco it hit me that A LARGE PERCENTAGE of posters spend all time just memeing and joking around. Never once expressing true sorrow or empathy. I suspect those who encourage suicide and violence are just edgy normies. I myself have never told a true incel to kill themselves.

And the ones who post bait threads constantly. I literally see the same topic being posted over and over again by the same people all they do is change wording or a part of the W.W.W.W.W.

Or motherfuckers who say they've gotten LAID. IF THERES NOT A BIGGER INDICATOR OF SOMEBODY BULLSHITTING THEN I SHOULD JUST KILL MYSELF.. HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU ARE INCEL IF YOU'VE HAD SEX OR GONE ON DATES. I'VE SEEN PLENTY OF POSTS WHERE NIGGAS BRAG ABOUT GOING ON DATES OR HAVING SEX AND I DIDN'T REPORT THEM BUT IM GONNA START THIS FORUM NEEDS A PURGING

YOU AINT INCEL BRUH

YOU TROLL TO MUCH
YOUR PIC EXPOSED YOU
YOU PLAYED YOURSELF

View attachment 21322
You're a LARPER yourself.

I agree with the names. FaceandLMS is the biggest joke. Just lol @ his mental state.
The list of users at the bottem was NOT a list of "possible" fakecels! If anything, the contrary applies!!
I have had to endure a life that I WOULD NOT WISH upon my WORST enemy.
I've been forced to spend a total of around 10 YEARS as a NEET (I am an oldcel by this forums standards).

Oh SHIT I been exposed! I guess I'm getting banned :feelsrope:

YOU AINT INCEL BRUH

YOU TROLL TO MUCH
YOUR PIC EXPOSED YOU
YOU PLAYED YOURSELF

View attachment 21322
cope

I've said this half a year ago,you can tell most people here have no idea what it's like to be a truecel just by the way they talk about their experiences as so called incels.

Unless you've been called ugly to your face by multiple people throughout your life and been bullied for it,actively tried to form relationships with people and failed time and time again you cannot truly understand what it feels like to be genetic garbage.

The list of users at the bottem was NOT a list of "possible" fakecels! If anything, the contrary applies!!
I have had to endure a life that I WOULD NOT WISH upon my WORST enemy.
I've been forced to spend a total of around 10 YEARS as a NEET (I am an oldcel by this forums standards).
@FACEandLMS is such a fucking low T cuck tbh, although I must admit his quality is really gold

>4-Memes too much

Oh shit. I'm guilty of that. It's just a way of coping, though.

That @blackletcel guy literally admitted that white girls love ethnic cock...

Stop with this jbw BS
he has a godly face.....if you have a face like THAT ofc girls are gonna like you.
a good looking tyrone slaying != girls love curry cock

these are just my honest observations in the community

I've yet to see a currycel or sandcel exposed as a larper.

lol those posters I tagged are not fakecels, they are all legit posters.
that's why I tagged them, wanted em to see the tread
jfl at you

he has a godly face.....if you have a face like THAT ofc girls are gonna like you.

jfl at you
Are you rooting for Egypt man?
Another thing is that their posts will be laden with whimsical overtones. You know that kind of insouciant, everything-is-a-joke world philosophy that is so ubiquitous in normies?

The posts of real are usually nihilistic, trenchant and pensive. You can feel their anguish.
Says the fakecel Chadlite

:feelsbaton:

jfl at you

I thought you were tagging people you thought were fakes too

Unless you've been called ugly to your face by multiple people throughout your life and been bullied for it,actively tried to form relationships with people and failed time and time again you cannot truly understand what it feels like to be genetic garbage.

Only ugly people can be incels, all "mentalcels" are just larpers that see all this as a joke

Was decent until the Just Be White. Ugly is ugly, race does not play a factor unless you are decent looking.

I partially agree. Most of them are true, but those about the jokes and dumb shitposting are not always true. The only reason I post stupid stuff is because I am reaching the point of acceptance in my life. I am okay with being and incel (more or less), and cope by shitposting to move on (or at least try to).

I thought you might have had some information

Another thing is that their posts will be laden with whimsical overtones. You know that kind of insouciant, everything-is-a-joke world philosophy that is so ubiquitous among normies?

The posts of real incels are usually nihilistic, trenchant and pensive. You can feel their anguish.
>Repulsive 2/10 genetic dead end

YOU AINT INCEL BRUH

YOU TROLL TO MUCH
YOUR PIC EXPOSED YOU
YOU PLAYED YOURSELF

View attachment 21322
If that's actually him this website is done for.

I don't even know why people like blacklet and whogivesafucc bothered posting here so long despite being chad. Whatever, despite the amount of people that has actually taken the blackpill being low, at least 50% of all males are incels to some degree. We just need to spread the word and we'll have every other man revolting against the modern world.

The problem with this website isn't larpers. It's too many young guys. As a 30 year old man I just don't buy this bullshit that it's over for guys under 30. It's a load of bullshit tbh.

That's a solid guide. This will unfortunately help fakecels to hide it...

I think this is the best indicator tbh. Anything other than extreme sympathy as a reaction, is a good indicator for fakecel LARPers. We need to cleanse this community with video/pic-based evidence.

Why does this website allow guys under 25 or 30? You can't be truecel if you're under 30.

Should be sticked tbh.

Great post from a very proactive and able legit incel, gotta respect it

Why does this website allow guys under 25 or 30? You can't be truecel if you're under 30.
Very very high IQ.
Although I'd draw the line at a ID-confirmed 25.
All these 20 year old fakecels will likely ascend soon. Many here are even teenagers JFL

i am the only truecel on this forum. the rest of you are larpers.

Very very high IQ.
Although I'd draw the line at a ID-confirmed 25.
All these 20 year old fakecels will likely ascend soon. Many here are even teenagers JFL
And that's what gets me. Most of these guys are just late bloomers tbh. Allowing teens on the website goes against better judgement.

Was decent until the Just Be White. Ugly is ugly, race does not play a factor unless you are decent looking.
Cope. Explain the countless ugly white male and 7+/10 asian female relationships?

You can catch FAKECELS bullying / mocking ugly people or insulting someone else for his poor looks.

If you are truly ugly then you have been bullied for your looks before and you will have sympathy for uggos like yourself.

Did you write this before I said this:

Another fakecel. Anyone who can cruelly and insenstively call someone who has a legit reason for being here "hideous" obviously isn't incel himself. IIRC you were a swarthy chad on Lookism anyway.

How the fuck are you trying to shame me for being on ugly on a website for men are too ugly for women? You deserve murdering.

Your whole post is spot-on.

So every oldcel on here was a Chad with a harem of stacies when they were in their teens and late twenties?

I’m glad I found out about the blackpill early (redpilled around 16 years of age and fully blackpilled by 18). Fuck knows what sort of a bluepilled clown I would have been and how much belittlement I would have faced from foids and the embarrassment it would have caused.
Dude it's not about that. It's the fact that you haven't even tried at life. You're a fucking kid. 16 years old is a fucking kid. You can't make life judgements at that age.

Go out and try. And if you fail, come back. I'm not telling everyone that they are going to succeed if they try. It's just, why have such a heavy weight on your spirit and you've barely lived life?

Facts, entire post is filled with absolute facts.
It's so frustrating to me that you can spot fakecels a mile away but this site is so lenient on what it considers an incel that there's nothing you can do. A user like Weed can post pics proving he's a Chadlite, all whilst memeing and mocking inceldom, but so long as he doesn't outright state he's a fakecel or doesn't spout blue pill shit users like him can stay.

I'd also argue that being a teenager is a massive indicator. "Never approached a single soul" covers that to some degree, but some teencels claim they have approached, but regardless many of them turn out to be memelord fakecels anyways.

I think the biggest indicator is memeing and joking too much about inceldom. I mean I like laughing at my own expense too but JFL after last nights fiasco it hit me that A LARGE PERCENTAGE of posters spend all time just memeing and joking around. Never once expressing true sorrow or empathy.
This is the biggest thing I feel like. The reason I don't browse braincels is because it's filled with these kind of normies who just find memeing about inceldom fun to do, but aren't actually incels themselves. I don't like being made fun of, and those people are blatantly mocking us when they make posts like that.

So every oldcel on here was a Chad with a harem of stacies when they were in their teens and late twenties?
You missed the point.
It's normal for many or even MOST guys to only start blooming once they hit college-age (19-25 ish), and run social circle game for 4 years, every single fucking day. If you didn't get a girl after that, you can call yourself incel.

Otherwise where do we draw the line? Can a 10 year old boy be incel? A 5 year old? JFL..
You have to draw the line at a reasonable age, taking in the standards in society. That's about 25, and not much earlier.

I’m 19 right now. I tried tinder and was unable to set up any dates on there and got unmatched frequently until I finally deleted the app because it legit made me suicidal. I’ve only been clubbing once and got zero attention from women.

I’m going to try clubbing again and try and approach this time around but bare in mind I’m 5”7-5”8 so I’ll have to wear lifts. I guarantee I’ll probably get rejected but I’ll try anyway just to prove that I’m hopeless.
Dude you've got years to try. There's so many fucking things you can do. Trying something once and failing doesn't make you truecel. It just means you're inexperienced. Don't let your youth pass you without trying. Limerencel is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.