Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date an ugly foid?

If I have invited

Usually its decided in the first few seconds someone you see if you love them or not
The worst crushes I had always developed months, hell, sometimes years after meeting the person of interest. The "first-sight" ones were nothing to worry about.

The worst crushes I had always developed months, hell, sometimes years after meeting the person of interest. The "first-sight" ones were nothing to worry about.
Fair enough, but then this crush developed naturally. You cant "learn" to love a person, it happens naturally

Yes I would I'm horny and I'm tired of masturbating I would date the ugliest fattest curry foid they wouldn't want me either

I've had ugly girls reject me.

Ugly girls date normies, but would drop their normie tier looking boyfriends for Chads, of course lol.

If you're actually an incel, it's not like you're in a position to choose or select anyway.

If that woman is fat, ugly, dark-skinned, or even has a "dick." Plenty of men still want to date them since men are more sexually driven and horny than men. It seems as if though many guys here forgpt about the juggernaut law or the hairy pig woman experiment. However, I'm just amazed of the standards that some of the guys in this thread have. It's not a good look for an "incel" forum.

I see a lot of people saying sex is a basic right, which it is, but it's kind of a two way street. So the question is if a Stacy rejected you and you only had an ugly girl who liked you would you take the chance?
As long as they’re not fat or deformed

Depends, certain unattractive characteristics stop mattering once you actually start caring about each other. Nothing SEVERE though. I wouldn’t date a land whale, but maybe if there’s a slightly chubby girl that I actually enjoyed spending time with I could potentially be open to dating her.

would all of you date a girl with a recessed chin??

I am ugly so that would be my match. Ugly girls want attractive men.

I see a lot of people saying sex is a basic right, which it is, but it's kind of a two way street. So the question is if a Stacy rejected you and you only had an ugly girl who liked you would you take the chance?
Hi IT

and yes. She must be a virgin and Christian though.