Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NT is Completely Genetic.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
My brother rots by playing video games 12 hours a day and is a high school dropout but somehow he easily makes friends and can talk to people even though we both have the same sheltered curry upbringing. Social skills are almost always genetic, once a friendless loser, always a friendless loser. :cryfeels:

@calimero @Transcended Trucel @HighTGymcel

My brother rots by playing video games 12 hours a day and is a high school dropout but somehow he easily makes friends and can talk to people even though we both have the same sheltered curry upbringing. Social skills are almost always genetic, once a friendless loser, always a friendless loser. :cryfeels:
Tumblr pkymokkrnF1qcxymno1 400

(in video game)

The :bluepill: is really the :blackpill:. Even when Soys are droning on about the importance of personality, what they're talking about are mostly genetic characteristics. A big chunk of your personality is innate and immutable. Autists have always known this.

How do you explain me who used to easily make friends and have a funny personality to know being a shaking stuttering loser who can't talk to anyone AT ALL

As a kid I was kind of shy and all that but I did have friends. Closest 3 of my friends kind of distanced themselves apart form me during high school years. Now im friendless

How do you explain me who used to easily make friends and have a funny personality to know being a shaking stuttering loser who can't talk to anyone AT ALL
Context? I once had friends too. But I lost them in my teens.

People are more accepting of shyness and autistic behaviour from kids, but they expect you to be extroverted and NT by adulthood. If people can detect that you're a low-status sperg, they won't want to befriend you. This isolates the sperg, thereby creating a vicious negative feedback loop. That's what happened to me.

I remember pre-kindergarten I would stand away from the other kids and quitely observe them while they were being completely chaotic. Now 26 years later nothing has changed, except those little NT boys are now being loud and chaotic in front of those same little NT girls, and getting sex out of it

I remember pre-kindergarten I would stand away from the other kids and quitely observe them while they were being completely chaotic. Now 26 years later nothing has changed, except those little NT boys are now being loud and chaotic in front of those same little NT girls, and getting sex out of it
:yes: brutal same, although for me this happened around maybe 4th grade where my height was always behind and my parents cucked me of NT Maxxing and going to others houses.

Culture is also genetic if the people are a homogenous group.

People are more accepting of shyness and autistic behaviour from kids, but they expect you to be extroverted and NT by adulthood. If people can detect that you're a low-status sperg, they won't want to befriend you. This isolates the sperg, thereby creating a vicious negative feedback loop. That's what happened to me.
Social skills regress if you're bullied into becoming a shut-in. Happened to me as well. The more I got ostracized, the more isolated I became, the worse my social skills became, and then I got even more ostracized. Now I'm a shutin.

Same same.

Social skills are almost always genetic, once a friendless loser, always a friendless loser.
Social skills are not genetic, but talent for developing social skills and sensitivity to social criticism are largely genetic.

If you have little talent for socializing, you have less friends and get more criticism, derision, bullying, ostracism rejection etc.

If you're highly sensitive to criticism, every sneer, rejection, prank etc. will make you desire to withdraw from the situation.

If you're withdrawn you don't acquire social skills. But you get older. The older you are, the more socially apt you're expected to be.

When I was 14 or 15 I made friends (mostly weebs too) just by sperging out at the school or at the mall. If try that today at age 37, I'd be banned from the place on the spot. Nobody (foid or man) wants to keep conversation with an unfamiliar 37yo balding male unless he's smooth-talking, rich, famous and/or good-looking.

Last edited:
I'm not bothered about NT. I like my autism. Many would call it coping. But I'm not sure if would be highly imaginative without it. I'm borderline NT anyways. So I don't have the pure sperg, social outcast disorder. So it's hard for people to spot my autistic traits I guess. Nevertheless, a teacher told some students I was years ago.

I would rather just be good looking.

The :bluepill: is really the :blackpill:. Even when Soys are droning on about the importance of personality, what they're talking about are mostly genetic characteristics. A big chunk of your personality is innate and immutable. Autists have always known this.
Fucking brutal