Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill goldmine: genetic determinism is considered to be anathema (and why people are hostile towards incels)

ForeverGrey

ForeverGrey

Greycel
★★
Simply put: human beings have a very hard time grasping unfamiliar concepts that are indigestible due to a lack of rationale, and therefore tend to show signs of aggression towards the postulators of said assumptions.

https://www.nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep

''Genetic determinism is anathema to Americans, who want to believe everyone is born equal, with an equal chance for a happy life,'' Dr. Berscheid remarked in an interview here. ''It's simply not so. The most important factors governing success in life are genetically determined: appearance, intelligence, sex and height.''

Now, mind you, this article was directly published in 1981.

The thing about blackpill is that it’s nothing profound. It is not an arcane knowledge that only a few can pick up on. All it did was reinforce what you’d already come to conclusion on your own. You’re neither special, nor smarter, for “getting it,” you were just subjected to a much more lamentable set of circumstances that left room for questioning. Meaning, your life experiences HAD to let you succumb to the notion of genetic determinism and life not working out in your favor. Some people don’t, because they don’t have to.

Why do you think this community exists? It didn’t just suddenly pop out of nowhere, no, it had to have a reason. Be honest, for a second. If the whole world had told you that “hey look, sorry for any inconvenience, you may not like this, but here’s how things work: looks, height, race, and many other uncontrollable factors are what determine what’s ahead of you in life, you may or may not have a choice in what you’re in control of insofar as you think you are, have a nice life” do you still think we’d have so many of us here right now?

I don’t think so. You’re here, in a community, so dejected and detached, so frowned upon, that you’re not even allowed to talk about it with other normal human beings outside, so much so that it has exclusive themes dedicated just to hide its banner, ALL BECAUSE YOU’VE BEEN LIED TO.

- Why are we being lied to?

Two main reason, although there are plenty.

1: identity politics & leftism. The climate is what it’s changed, the environment is more or less the same. The truth is, the more simplified, more narrowed down excerpts of the blackpill (i.e., looks are important) are common sense. Although sometimes they may not want to admit it, most normies agree with the front page.

Two problems lie ahead, however. A: assuming that men even ARE as discriminatory and mindlessly selective as women, you are still criticizing women, which is, in and of itself a big issue, that’s why anyone who basically practices the same is labeled “incel,” and B: it’s extreme. People can’t digest any of this because they don’t have a reason to. Turns out, shitting out worthless platitudes has never been easier when your life experience is unparalleled to those of ours.

If the left preaches equality, then even the slightest hint at life being a pre-established course, an all so already dictated path, would blow a hole in their system. How do you get rid of this? Instead of admitting to it, attack the one presenting it, call them “incels” and then popularize the term as vastly and loosely as possible.

Government funded studies, moralfag researchers, big name data collectors, it’s seldom ever about the good of people with them, never about social well being, it’s always the “I’m gonna study this because it’s extremism and that’s what attracts the highs and lows for being a politically correct matter.” They’re not studying it to solve a problem, they’re here because they deem fit. It’s a political business. It always is. It’s all preemptive, and usually very well thought out.

2: demoralization is death. The great lie was that your life meant something. It didn’t, and in all likelihood, it never will. You might still not be ready to fully internalize this, but that’s okay, you’re not supposed to. I don’t think anyone is, it’s not strictly humane to give up on all of hope like that. You might as well just lay down on bed for the rest of eternity, because what’s the point? Why shouldn’t you?

Ironically, as an incel, you would feel much better in life if you’d completely killed all hope. Hope is what’s destroyed you. Hope is what still has you tied down. The problem is that you still haven’t, and you’re still fighting, but you’re so left behind, so far away, so dejected. Forever stuck in between because you can’t let go, and you can’t fully come to terms with.

Ultimately: ignorance is a bliss.

The reason why we’re all here is simply self-awareness. We became aware of the lie. There have been studies made on the ramifications of becoming self-aware, and, as you might’ve guessed, ignorant people tend to be much more successful and happy on average. But is it the good genetics lending them a hand in becoming less aware of reality, or the lack of the awareness itself? Well, it’s relative, and not exactly a clear cut in figuring it out.

- What do I do?

There isn’t an answer. If we’re so dishonest with ourselves that we had to go on about our social norms concealed, assimilating how life pans itself out into a facade of morality and subjection, then how CAN WE ever find an answer? There isn’t any. This is the core issue: there is not a definitive answer to “solve” inceldom, and the odds of one being out there waiting for us all to collectively find it is very rare.

You could suggest that we could simply stop the lying which is A: not possible, be realistic here; the lying is only going to get worse from here on out so prepare yourself, and B: the damage has already been done. Everything you see about “incels” all over the media, news, etc. is frankly damage control.

We live just to suffer. Whilst everyone else has fun. Yet when one snaps they’re trashed for it. Why not trash this modern society? Trash those who made them this way? Trash those who ARE LITTLE BITCHES FOR NO REASON. Yes, u are correct. This world is filled with faggots u cannot escape from and there’s no escape except death. Oh what fun!

Ironically, as an incel, you would feel much better in life if you’d completely killed all hope
I don't think so. As you mentioned it's extremely hard for a human being to live without hope if he doesn't have a good life. Most things become a pointless chore and you just won't have the energy to keep going.

I don't think so. As you mentioned it's extremely hard for a human being to live without hope if he doesn't have a good life.
By “feeling much better” I didn’t suggest that it’ll solve inceldom or save your life. It won’t. It’ll make you less needlessly contentious however, therefore more collected and less on the normie edge.

If there is anything lying ahead for an incel in this rat race is constant stress, heartaches and a downward spiral into all forms of mental illness.

Most things become a pointless chore and you just won't have the energy to keep going.
That is true, and without love, there is no development, therefore no “moving on,” unless you completely and entirely butcher some of your sentimental being. You can’t torture yourself forever. At some point, you just have to let go.

I don't think so. As you mentioned it's extremely hard for a human being to live without hope if he doesn't have a good life. Most things become a pointless chore and you just won't have the energy to keep going.
That's partly true. At the same time, hanging on to shreds of hope causes extra suffering.
It's the classic monk example.
He is going to experience sexual frustration.
However because he has decided not to have sex even if he met a foid who was attracted to him, his body and mind is forced to accept that need will never be fulfilled.
Hence a monk will not suffer as much as we do.

41fqQfDQPHL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

@gymletethnicel

Now, I'm not claiming to be a saint, but here's one thing that sets me (and many others here) apart from every-day people:

I've encountered people who are genetically worse off than me. Normies treat them like shit. I used to go out of my way to be nice with them out of pitty, and also because I know what it's like to be ostracized. Instead of gratitude, these freaks treated me no better than the normies. Like, it was their turn to punch-down on someone.

So, even among ugly-fugly genetic freaks who normies openly hate, there's still this code of behaving disgustingly toward other freaks.

For some reason, we here seem to have the ability to question and ponder these things. Yes, it's partly because we were "subjected to a much more lamentable set of circumstances that left room for questioning." But even other ugly fuck-ups who were subjected to these things seem to lack the ability to question in the first place, and behave like normies.

It's like it's a two-part equation: you have to be ugly/fucked-up to be in a position to question the status quo in the first place, but also have the "mental material" to be able to connect the dots. Many ugly freaks don't and behave no better than normies, despite being treated like shit themselves.

So, even among ugly-fugly genetic freaks who normies openly hate, there's still this code of behaving disgustingly toward other freaks.
Very true. Like you said, maybe the goal is to bash down others in order to feel better about themselves maybe.

Speaking from experience, despite all its faults and exceptions, the incel community was what I was able to resonate with the most in my life. The problem with it, is that it’s the go-to scapegoat of the internet thanks to everything I brought up in the thread, and the fact that some people like to use the whole “freedom of speech” thing as a vehicle to push absolute insanity, even though a lot of what is said is obviously exaggerated for comedic effects and to garner everyone’s attention (admittedly I sometimes do this too jfl) but ultimately, the social deviation is what sets coordination for honest conversations. Some people want to believe therefore they refrain from honesty.

For some reason, we here seem to have the ability to question and ponder these things. Yes, it's partly because we were "subjected to a much more lamentable set of circumstances that left room for questioning." But even other ugly fuck-ups who were subjected to these things seem to lack the ability to question in the first place, and behave like normies.

It's like it's a two-part equation: you have to be ugly/fucked-up to be in a position to question the status quo in the first place, but also have the "mental material" to be able to connect the dots. Many ugly freaks don't and behave no better than normies, despite being treated like shit themselves.
Well I mean it’s convoluted. Some of us are cognitively capable of introspection resulting in self-awareness, while some others aren’t. Self-awareness is what drove us all here right now. You start questioning “what is wrong with me? What is wrong with everything? Is this what the world has turned into now?” and then suddenly you’re here. Not all people go through with this.

My life has been trash.

That alone would have been fine. I can stomach an unlimited amount of misery and despair it seems. But not only am I locked in Genetic prison, my eyes are also forced open and I am forced to watch everybody around me having fun and living their life while I'm stuck behind those bars.

it is so fucking brutal to see the life in front of me and be unable to interact because of my face. Even when I try to interact I just get burned and reminded of my subhumanity. EVERYTHING in life comes down to genetics. It so fucking brutal.

For the longest time I would reject this, still hold out some glimmer of hope that things will get better, that something will happen. I held out for 28 years till I finally broke.

There is nothing here. Nobody is coming to help you, rescue you. Life doesn't get better on its own. What awaits is more of the same till death. Unless you take direction action to fight your genetics. Surgery, locationmaxxing, frauding your looks, frauding your height... Blackpill is a tool that must be used to its fullest. That is why I have finally given up coping and I embraced the despair. It truly is over and I accept it and now I am going to do something about it or at least try.

I advise all to do the same, your life will improve as did mine.

Human beings need illusions to continue existing.

Now, I'm not claiming to be a saint, but here's one thing that sets me (and many others here) apart from every-day people:

I've encountered people who are genetically worse off than me. Normies treat them like shit. I used to go out of my way to be nice with them out of pitty, and also because I know what it's like to be ostracized. Instead of gratitude, these freaks treated me no better than the normies. Like, it was their turn to punch-down on someone.

No one likes to be pitied because it's extremely humiliating also one's behaviour is a reflection of others treatment of him.
If someone was treated like crap the whole time he will likely act like POS to others.
And it's logical and natural.
Molded figure will retain its frame.
Many subhumans cannot change the way they act because their personality was molded both by genetics and environment into the worst possible.

Water.

Why did I bother reading all of this?

The great lie was that your life meant something. It didn’t, and in all likelihood, it never will.
It depends on how you derive meaning. Still, a lie was told, trying to get us to derive meaning in a specific way.

Overall, very dark stuff. But nevertheless, there was something about this thread that brightened my day a little. :feelsaww:

your life experiences HAD to let you succumb to the notion of genetic determinism and life not working out in your favor. Some people don’t, because they don’t have to.
Yep, normies lives simply fall into place. There is no trying. They are never in a situation that drives them to think about the world as deeply as many incels have to. I mean why would they, all they have to do is exist and they get gifted some positive reinforcement by life on a daily basis.

This is a great thread Mr. Graycel. I think the real kicker is that none of these realizations only pertain to inceldom. The Blackpill permeates every facet of life and life becomes an exercise in futility if you don't have the right genes and environment to "suceed" (depending on your definition, but it usually includes your basic needs being met and some stability in your life).

I mean, just *what* do you do when all your attempts at life failed. When you do poorly in school from a combination of low iq and mental illness. When your need for love and intimacy is denied on a daily basis. When you're too socially dysfunctional as a result of autism and an abusive upbringing to "make it" in most jobs and just life overall. When you have more mental illnesses than fucking pokemon and cant function in life. When people hate you just for being male. What do you realistically do? There's only so much suffering, coping, and acceptance you can do before it's all just too much.

My life has been trash.

That alone would have been fine. I can stomach an unlimited amount of misery and despair it seems. But not only am I locked in Genetic prison, my eyes are also forced open and I am forced to watch everybody around me having fun and living their life while I'm stuck behind those bars.

it is so fucking brutal to see the life in front of me and be unable to interact because of my face. Even when I try to interact I just get burned and reminded of my subhumanity. EVERYTHING in life comes down to genetics. It so fucking brutal.

For the longest time I would reject this, still hold out some glimmer of hope that things will get better, that something will happen. I held out for 28 years till I finally broke.

There is nothing here. Nobody is coming to help you, rescue you. Life doesn't get better on its own. What awaits is more of the same till death. Unless you take direction action to fight your genetics. Surgery, locationmaxxing, frauding your looks, frauding your height... Blackpill is a tool that must be used to its fullest. That is why I have finally given up coping and I embraced the despair. It truly is over and I accept it and now I am going to do something about it or at least try.

I advise all to do the same, your life will improve as did mine.

I really relate to everything you wrote, especially the feeling of being imprisoned by your genetics (and potentially your environment). I spent "the best years of my life" rotting away in front of a computer screen on shitty, obscure forums and video games, while everyone else was making friends, going out places, doing new things, learning new skills and forging good memories to last a lifetime.

Seeing a group of friends or an intact family together evokes a very crushing feeling inside of me. "The life i'll never live".

Life for me feels like some shitty EA game where 90% of the options are locked out behind some bullshit dlc. Personally, I'm lacking the "be NT dlc", "have a decent family expansion pack" and the "be good looking experience pack", among others.

The brutal part about this is that the options are there. THEY ARE THERE. YOU SEE IT ALL THE TIME. PEOPLE ENJOYING THEM. BUT THEYRE COMPLETELY LOCKED FOR YOU

Sorry for all the walls of text btw. I just wanted to vent a little..

Average midcurve midwits iq thread

Are you enjoying your summer?

No one likes to be pitied because it's extremely humiliating also one's behaviour is a reflection of others treatment of him.
If someone was treated like crap the whole time he will likely act like POS to others.
And it's logical and natural.
Molded figure will retain its frame.
Many subhumans cannot change the way they act because their personality was molded both by genetics and environment into the worst possible.

I'm talking about people who took abuse from normies as if it were expected. You could tell they didn't like it, but seemed to accept it. When I treated them humanely, they didn't seem appreciative, they acted as if it were their turn to be assholes.

And I'm not saying I treated them with pity, like, "Awe, poor little you. Are. You. Okay?" That would be humiliating. I'm talking about just being polite with them as if they were no different than anyone else.

Leftists particularly have issue with the idea of genetic determinism. They truly do think anyone can become anything as long as he is brainwashed the right way, as if biology played no role at all and IQ wasn't a thing. Utterly retarded bs to cope about being born subhuman.
Leftists mostly think on a surface level because they were in a position of privilege lost of their lives. Most of them had easily lives and humans tend to think that their internal experiences must be the same for other people. So if they had it easy, then it must be easy for other people too.

The only way to truly understand the blackpill is to either go rock bottom at some point in life (which is why many people lean on the right as they get older) or you were born a subhuman