Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion my dad gets aggressive when i listen to normie shit

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
it's a good cope, feels like being a normie when i listen to shit from rihanna, lady gaga, etc lol. but ya fuck it makes my dad get aggressive every time

such is life as an oldcel ricecel entrapped under a sub 5 betabuxxer household

it's a good cope, feels like being a normie when i listen to shit from rihanna, lady gaga, etc lol. but ya fuck it makes my dad get aggressive every time

Sigma dad

Why would you want to be a normie

Based dad keeping u away from the faggotry. But just wear headphones?

I support the father, to be honest; no more foid industry plants elevated simply for their attractiveness and existing as degenerate foids! :feelskek:

Based dad keeping u away from the faggotry. But just wear headphones?
I support the father, to be honest; no more foid industry plants elevated simply for their attractiveness and existing as degenerate foids! :feelskek:
But he’s a mentally ill, ugly (sub 5) normie himself

Also think he’s Chang/Chad despite being dbr for decades

Lol

I wish I had your dad. Literally preventing you from becoming a degenerate. I'm fucking surrounded by degens

Oh...my status for this year is retained.

(Blasian of...)

Last edited:
Based papa. He's doing this for your own good, even if you don't think so

Normie foid pop music is literally mass hypergamy messaging.

Madonna, gwen, and gaga r the holy trifecta of pop, Chico… distant cousins too, mang:feelsaww:

That's weird. My parents are not bothered byy music taste at all. But that's probably because they don't understand english

That's not normie music, that's homosexual music.

lol your dad is a Faggot sorry.

Your dad knows what's good for you, there is nothing more pathetic in this world than a chigger