Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Low Functioning Autist tries to convince a girl to watch fireworks with him

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
In honor of July 4th, I present this gem:

I'm grateful that I'm high-functioning and high-inhib enough to not embarrass myself like this. Being low-functioning and low-inhib is the most brutal thing in the world. You have no chances of success yet keep hitting your head on the wall (both literally and figuratively).

Last edited:
He wants Stacy, JFL:

Dave lol 1

In most of his pictures he covers up his lifeless, subhuman eye area with sunglasses:

Last edited:
In honor of July 4th, I present this gem:

I'm grateful that I'm high-functioning and high-inhib enough to not embarrass myself like this.

Fortunately for him I doubt he fully understands what embarrassment is. In fact, that's probably why he's so low inhib in the first place.

Is your avatar Joeysworldtour?
It's Mike Enoch.

Do you have the recording of where Bowl Cast prank called Cantwell and pretended to be Azzmador?
Unfortunately not. I haven't been listening to TRA as often as I used to. The recording that I posted actually predates Charlottesville.

A tragedy captured in one picture.

He should have told her he would help pay off her debts, if she came with him to the fireworks show and fulfilled other conditions, whether he had the money or not. Afterwards, he should continue adding conditions which should end in sex, then claim he never promised her anything with certainty or that he would give it to her if she waited a while, then he should avoid her, provided she doesn't know his home address, there's nothing she can do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back