Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looksmax users are legitimately retarded

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200418 000121 Opera

Imagine thinking that arabs, asians, and curries are above blacks in the racial hierarchy

rice and curries below blacks in pic though.

To be fair he differentiated between central asians vs gooks and dravidians vs north indians, so its not as retarded as on the face of it. The ones he put higher look far more caucasian.

Can't defend the arab one though.

>didn't mention that chad worship avi

looksmax is full of edgy adolescents, i could say the same with this place although we are pretty tame and aware of our terrible situation.

He is missing quite a few general groups although thats pretty much everything you would see in the west. Also what is black? There are so many different ethnic groups in africa, are they all at the same position, just “black”?

Beckys think my north curry friend is italian so it might not be that retarted. Blacks still have a much higher smv than asians.

To be fair he differentiated between central asians vs gooks and dravidians vs north indians, so its not as retarded as on the face of it. The ones he put higher look far more caucasian.

Can't defend the arab one though.
I'd say even the lighter skinned curries still have it bad, most females are gonna treat them similar to arabs

Loooooooooooooooooooool

@ryhan thoughts?

But they are though. You are coping hard if you think otherwise
Are you insane. Its generally agreed upon that in the dating market the racial hierarchy is:
Whites>blacks>latinos>asians>curries

That place is a lowIQ faggot cesspit. Last time I checked they were rating and miring each other's butt-hole.

Yes, they share their butt-hole pics. Literal faggots.

White>Black>Curries>Asians>Mutts I fall under mutt because we are too disgusting to belong to a “race”

Colvin76 body slams people into the ground so hard that their bodies implode into neutron stars

Are you insane. Its generally agreed upon that in the dating market the racial hierarchy is:
:ha..feels::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Latinos below pure blacks? JFL on that front, a white Latino can be at the level of a European and a mestizo is better than a black because of the white features.

Looksmax users are closet homos, posting and thinking about Chad all day

middle eastern needs to be lower

I don't like looksmax tbh,too many normies and chadlites posting there.
Looksmax users are closet homos, posting and thinking about Chad all day

central asians and northern indians look nothing like the typical curry/ricecel

blacks should be placed higher still though

:ha..feels::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Latinos below pure blacks? JFL on that front, a white Latino can be at the level of a European and a mestizo is better than a black because of the white features.
tbh

blacks still mog asians and curries though

looksmax is nothing but retards trying to act high IQ and imitate blackpillers
they need to be terminated tbh

These guys have never seen how females actually act when given choice between men of various races

Third time is the charm.

To bad your a failed eugenics project of your race
View attachment 239413

Imagine thinking that arabs, asians, and curries are above blacks in the racial hierarchy

Ops iq is lower zabbaleen imagine putting negroids next to northern indians and central asians.

Gooks look white compared to a negroid.
middle eastern needs to be lower

Middle eastern clines closest to white period also when i say middle eastern that includes northern african and bolouchistan

Last edited:
Depends on what Arab and Asian you're talking about. I'd say most Berber Arabs and those with Turk/Persian blood are better. Same goes with those few Afghans like the Nurastanis who look white as fuck

4841749201 9c1d9011ac b

asian above black? lolwut

I can't stand it when people put a 180 on the actual racial hierarchy.

Retarded victim mentality. Blacks have it better than Indians, Asians and Arabs.
Whites > Blacks > Asians > Arabs > Curries

Basic scientific blackpill.
Blacks have the BBC stereotype, while Asians have the microdick stereotype, Arabs have the terrorist stereotype and curries have the stinky street shitter stereotype.
Implying being a terrorist is a bad thing when countless white foid ran off to be ISIS brides.:feelskek:

.co and looksmax are so clueless. Outside of the (((USA))) and England who feel guilt for black slavery, the world has an intense hatred for blacks. Even other blacks hate blacks (Rwandan genocide JFL). JBB might be true if you're 6'4" college football star in the US, but go outside that bubble and you will get lynched (figuratively and literally).

Too many bluepillers there

You're coping out of your mind. Dating stats prove that blacks are bottom tier ESPECIALLY outside of (((America/UK))) and their incessant BBC propaganda. The racial hierarchy from the studies I've seen goes:

- White European

- White/White-passing Middle Easterners and Hispanics

- Middle Easterners/Hispanics or mulattoes (half black)

- Atypical (Bollywood coloring and phenotype) South Asians

- Blacks

- East Asians/South Asians

To bad your a failed eugenics project of your race
I can't control that. No one can. Why you gotta be so harsh, man?

Storm front cels like to shit on ethnics a lot im just saying it as it is
are you a storm front cel?
And i am only half ethnic. But look like a white guy. I do not look hispanic or cherokee.

top fucking kek its WHITE, BLACK, MED, ASIAN, CURRY.