Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looking at the data for which countries visit incels.me

anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
-
Englishteachers

It looks like there is a lot of English teachers hanging out on incels.is, any of you guys teaching English in Japan?

America is the land of Incels

First world nations in general since most of the western world decided to unleash hyper-gamy

America is up there due to the immense population and cucking it receives from foids.

Where the hell did you get this data? I don't believe Japan visits here second most often.

Not surprising considering the fucking state of Japanese gynocentrism

bullshit, Nippons have 2ch

Brazil is missing

The UK is a fair bit more represented in this site than the US when taking into account their population size.

I wonder why there are not more Asian countries

Japan have their own incels. They are call "hikikomori". It's not strange that there's a lots of japanese here.

>Japan
What the fuck? It's over for japcels

Less from Canada than I thought there would be.

Konnichiwa, Nippon no incels.

Seriously I dont believe the data though
I've yet to meet a japcel on the site.

That would be low IQ to expect India there, as majority of ethnics are from the West.
Doesn't india and pakistan have big populations?

Doesn't india and pakistan have big populations?
China does, yet there's not China as well. So many celibates there, but they don't even realise it, as being a male without romantic sexual experiences is the norm in China, according to some chinese user i held conversation with.

China does, yet there's not China as well. So many celibates there, but they don't even realise it, as being a male without romantic sexual experiences is the norm in China, according to some chinese user i held conversation with.
Some guy made a video and said chinese guys get the most girls out of all the races, lol.

Indians cant afford internet

The UK is a fair bit more represented in this site than the US when taking into account their population size.

No surprise there, modern Britain is a feminist hellhole.